Author Topic: Tren E vs Tren A  (Read 18037 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Tren E vs Tren A
« on: November 06, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »
Is there a significant difference in the between the two, sides or otherwise? I'm currently running a tiny amount of Tren A (150mg/week), and im considering upping to 300/week. It's much more cost effective to run Tren E, but I'm curious as to the sides (mostly water retention as I can have some blood pressure issues)

I'm not getting ready for a show, just dieting in a very shallow deficit and using the Tren to gain strength/harden up (i've put on a significant amount of muscle even while dieting, but a lot of that is probably due to muscle memory from before I had all my health issues and gained all the fat/lost the muscle)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Tren E vs Tren A
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »
Not a significant difference but Tren E sides were more pronounced for me so a lesser amount would stretch a longer way. Probably best to go with 300mg of acetate for now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:05:54 PM »
Not a significant difference but Tren E sides were more pronounced for me so a lesser amount would stretch a longer way. Probably best to go with 300mg of acetate for now.
Roger that. Pretty much what I was planning on, just figured I'd do my due diligence and see if I was missing out on something.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
TBH I keep hearing ''NO'' but I just can not accept this, in fact I am very ''ester oriented'' either that or I am very compulsive and pay attention to detail so I will explain my experience.

Tren E does not dry me out or harden me as much as tren a on a mg per mg basis. I get stronger off of tren a and on tren e I can sleep and on tren a I can not.

10 weeks @ 700mg a week of tren e is simply a lot more inferior to 10 weeks @ 700mg per week.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 10:21:52 PM »
my experience as well. look more bloated so to speak on tren-e (less dry and hard). same goes for test, e makes me look like complete shit, prop not so bad in comparable doses (accounting for ester weights)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 01:57:09 AM »
TBH I keep hearing ''NO'' but I just can not accept this, in fact I am very ''ester oriented'' either that or I am very compulsive and pay attention to detail so I will explain my experience.

Tren E does not dry me out or harden me as much as tren a on a mg per mg basis. I get stronger off of tren a and on tren e I can sleep and on tren a I can not.

10 weeks @ 700mg a week of tren e is simply a lot more inferior to 10 weeks @ 700mg per week.

New to this AAS thing, but this sounds like a blood level stability thing, right? More stable = better sleep (uninterrupted diurnal rhythm), less stable = better workouts (assuming peak values coincide with training time)?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 03:09:07 AM »
New to this AAS thing, but this sounds like a blood level stability thing, right? More stable = better sleep (uninterrupted diurnal rhythm), less stable = better workouts (assuming peak values coincide with training time)?
not sure what you are saying here exactly? Tren A  gives you insomnia, tren E does not, the difference in blood level stability from the ester is not the culprit, other wise we would see insomnia with prop and I sleep like a baby with prop, however obviously the effects of the compound is altered by the ester.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 03:10:26 AM »
ill be giving tren e a go in about 18wks.. probably at 1500/wk for about 5-6wks. after about 12wks of 4g enan and 2g reg deca. never run tren e that high... I've always been a tren a guy, but i'm getting sooooooo tired of the 3-4x a week shots.

sooooo looking forward to just 2 injection days per week. just 5cc each ass cheek and 5cc each delt twice a week.. probably Saturday and Wednesdays.

which reminds me... I still gotta do my shots tonight. was supposed to do them this AM... well, actually was supposed to do them yesterday... fuck.. what a pain in the ass...
slacker  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 03:21:17 AM »
not sure what you are saying here exactly?
Hey, if I knew what I was talking about I wouldn't be asking. ;D

Tren A  gives you insomnia, tren E does not, the difference in blood level stability from the ester is not the culprit, other wise we would see insomnia with prop and I sleep like a baby with prop, however obviously the effects of the compound is altered by the ester.
If neither blood levels not ester-less dosages are to blame for the differences, what exactly does cause the difference? The carrier used?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 03:55:15 AM »
Hey, if I knew what I was talking about I wouldn't be asking. ;D
If neither blood levels not ester-less dosages are to blame for the differences, what exactly does cause the difference? The carrier used?
well that is what I have been trying to figure out, there is some weird shit that compounds cause that make you scratch your head from time to time, lol  :D

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 08:18:17 AM »
Only tried tren A in the past, but have a good bit of tren e on hand and will be using that next time. Might throw some tren A on top of the tren E, but I'm excited to give it a try.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 09:02:04 AM »
I could not sleep more than 30 minutes at a time on Tren E.  Fucking wiped me out.  Tren A will at least clear faster if you notice you are having issues.  The Tren E took 2 weeks before I could sleep again normally. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 10:46:31 AM »
actually felt the same, tren e giving more size but not as cut as tren a.

but both were long ago and diet wasnt 100% the same, but i was dissapointed of the "drying" effect from thr e ester.

in therory, they should be the same, but real world seems to say otherwise
n

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 02:05:41 PM »
I've been having bad tren sides with sleeping lately ..... what's a good remedy for it ...... I'm running  about 550 a week now plan on dropping to 300 should I get some sleep aids

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »
I've been having bad tren sides with sleeping lately ..... what's a good remedy for it ...... I'm running  about 550 a week now plan on dropping to 300 should I get some sleep aids
Try some weed?
Before I ever touched roids I used to have insomnia back in college and would take a hit around 9:30 and be out like a light by 10. Not sure if it will help with the tren, but may be worth a shot since weed is probably safer than sleeping pills.
If the weed doesn't work maybe some niquil or that niquil-z or whatever its called, I take it now and then when I can't sleep since I don't smoke weed anymore.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 12:26:26 AM »

Carbs with insulin late at night would increase serotonin levels a fair bit
Depends if you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep really.
If you can get to sleep and it's just shitty quality sleep your issue is most likely diet. I'd look at folate first (B9) followed by zinc (ZMA is good enough
Getting to sleep is a whole new ballgame

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 05:13:02 AM »
For starters stay away from any type of stimulants, fat burners, caffeine etc, and inject in the morning.

I do not recommend this but a couple gravol at nigh used to knock me out.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 08:30:28 PM »
Taking a look at how esters work, is it possible that your body uses different enzymes to detach the ester, and different people have different levels of each enzyme, so people react differently to different esters because of this?
The enanthate ester does cause some water retention, we know this. There is clearly something else though. Oh and of course MG or MG Ace will be better because it's a smaller ester so you get more tren. But even if you increase the enanthate so that you're getting the same blood levels of enanthate would you really see a difference? Is this just a case of people comparing 300mg of each and thinking Ace is better? I think 300 ace vs 450 enanthate would be a different story.

Also I took my first tren ace injection yesterday :D
I'll give enanthate a go next time and dose it so that I get the same peak blood levels and see how I react. Daily injections of both as well with a slin pin to minimise the natural peaks and dips of the ester

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 10:46:20 PM »
Taking a look at how esters work, is it possible that your body uses different enzymes to detach the ester, and different people have different levels of each enzyme, so people react differently to different esters because of this?
The enanthate ester does cause some water retention, we know this. There is clearly something else though. Oh and of course MG or MG Ace will be better because it's a smaller ester so you get more tren. But even if you increase the enanthate so that you're getting the same blood levels of enanthate would you really see a difference? Is this just a case of people comparing 300mg of each and thinking Ace is better? I think 300 ace vs 450 enanthate would be a different story.

I'll give enanthate a go next time and dose it so that I get the same peak blood levels and see how I react. Daily injections of both as well with a slin pin to minimise the natural peaks and dips of the ester
very good post ^^^

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 11:03:30 AM »

This is true. you have to correct for the ester weight. You would need more E to match A.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 11:05:08 AM »
This is true. you have to correct for the ester weight. You would need more E to match A.
but it still does not react the same though.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 03:15:50 PM »
Man tren ace is giving me some CRAZY ass dreams after my second day and injection lol.
Sleep is fine though, I just bound out of bed at 6am like usual

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 06:08:45 PM »
Man tren ace is giving me some CRAZY ass dreams after my second day and injection lol.
Sleep is fine though, I just bound out of bed at 6am like usual
I get fucked up dreams about killing people and urban warzone type of combat ....... ive killed a lot of people in my dreams its quite disturbing I sometimes wonder where these imprinted thoughts and dreams come from . I have always been quick to pick up a fire arm and able to operate it without hang ups . maybe I was a soldier in previous lives

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »
I get fucked up dreams about killing people and urban warzone type of combat ....... ive killed a lot of people in my dreams its quite disturbing I sometimes wonder where these imprinted thoughts and dreams come from . I have always been quick to pick up a fire arm and able to operate it without hang ups . maybe I was a soldier in previous lives
you never served? I had those dreams in boot and SOI, when we were going through combar drills and shit...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 07:13:44 PM »
No and I truly regret it , if you met me and talked shop you wouldn't believe I didn't serve.... I'm a big gun freak and build and trade service shoot all kinds and I'm big into outdoor survival shit ... but I guess that's why I'm a surveyor for major pipelines I've hiked through desserts mountains jungles of Mexico swamps of the gulf coast and frozen badlands . So it was join the Marines after 911 or make 1000 a week at age 19 , I chose the cash but still when I'm on tren it gets bad whatever I was dreaming is how I wake up ..... my ole lady told me the other night I flopped over towards her and shoved her almost off the bed