Author Topic: Brazilian hooker releases video of her leaving Bieber in bed  (Read 12483 times)

the trainer

Re: Brazilian hooker releases video of her leaving Bieber in bed
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 06:58:48 AM »
Why does he pay for a hooker when he has plenty of groupies lined up ready to fuck.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
if you're gonna deliberately leak a video with a pro, choose a dimepiece not one that's so maņe.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
lucky he is famous.  , put him in a local night club...if it wasn't for his fame he wouldn't  get a second look from an attractive chick. He doesn't have the looks or talent to go into modeling or acting. He Won't be in the industry for long once that baby face matures and he loses his 18 year old girl fan base.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 12:43:42 PM »
What is that dude in the pink shirt being arrested for?

too bad we can't see the kicks he's rocking

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 01:26:04 PM »
 :D ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 01:35:46 PM »
lol, wow this is sorry. He must want attention very badly.

My buddy did security for a few singers and they take the cell phones of the girls before they go into the hotel or if the singer wants to bang them in the car they take the phone while in the car.

Also, my buddy would be responsible for making sure the girls always had a ride home so he would usually drive them home, lol and then he'd bang them. His team would even have to walk the girl to their apartment door or whatever to nsure they got home safely so no liabilty would fall on them or whoever they were protecting.

Whatever security detail a famous person hires isn't going to let this stuff happen unless they are told to let it happen, because it's their reputation on the line.

just goes to show this kid is really still a kid and doesn't know how to bang a chick correctly otherwise she'd not be wanting to leave first thing in the morning smiling, lol. Should be totally exhausted if she must leave or worshipping cock some more. Fact that he didn't tap it in the morning something must be wrong, either her pussy or his lack of drive.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 01:39:02 PM »

My buddy did security for a few singers and they take the cell phones of the girls before they go into the hotel or if the singer wants to bang them in the car they take the phone while in the car.

Also, my buddy would be responsible for making sure the girls always had a ride home so he would usually drive them home, lol and then he'd bang them. His team would even have to walk the girl to their apartment door or whatever to nsure they got home safely so no liabilty would fall on them or whoever they were protecting.

Whatever security detail a famous person hires isn't going to let this stuff happen unless they are told to let it happen, because it's their reputation on the line.

just goes to show this kid is really still a kid and doesn't know how to bang a chick correctly otherwise she'd not be wanting to leave first thing in the morning smiling, lol. Should be totally exhausted if she must leave or worshipping cock some more. Fact that he didn't tap it in the morning something must be wrong, either her pussy or his lack of drive.

RnB singers, pop or Rock?
And agree with what you said.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 06:43:59 PM »
New version of Beiber video was released

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 07:03:55 PM »

that's all good stateside but the fame only goes so far outside of the states vs the all mighty dollar.  ask snoop when he thought brazilian girls work for free when he had a bottle of gin and juice.  working girls fake the "ooowee baby", etc, etc, etc, so even mandingo might have a hard time getting worship in brazil.  it ain't worship in the cock in the usa, it worship the fame.  i like the espn piece on broke nfl players.  when the fat offensive/defensive linemen said he was the handsome man in the club when he had money but now he is back to the ugly duck.  yep, worship the cock. and i'm sure any in shape nfl player can hit it harder than a skinny drug addict rapper or singer. 

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 07:13:02 PM »
Why would he pay for it when he has thousands of misguided girls waiting to rip off their clothes for him?

Because by paying now, he's able to avoid paying later when some dumb girl tries to extort money out of him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 07:19:54 PM »
have Bieber and Miley Cyrus ever actually been seen in the same place at the same time?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2013, 07:24:35 PM »
Team Security surely dropped the ball.

I should ask Da Bieb for a job. I can do better.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2013, 07:26:19 PM »
everything is fake in these people lives. It's marketing for his fans who will think he s cute, cool and badass at the same time.
his money is not fake.

bible says no jealousy.
n

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2013, 07:33:24 PM »
Why would he pay for it when he has thousands of misguided girls waiting to rip off their clothes for him?

He's not paying for it, he's paying for the women to leave when he's done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2013, 07:44:00 PM »
above all, we should be worried that this dude is SLIPPING like this.  Going to sleep with two hookers in your room, what are you, STUPID? 

"Babe, I can't sleep unless I'm alone..." and you send the chicks to go blow someone else while you sleep with the dresser in front of the door.

Going to sleep in a foreign country with 2 hookers in your room... how stupid can a person be?

And if fake, stupid as shit.  I have to think of 100 better things to fake.  Dude really is that stupid.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2013, 07:45:47 PM »
Them whores probably dug the condom out the trash and finger banged themselves with Da Biebs cum.

No lie.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
Them whores probably dug the condom out the trash and finger banged themselves with Da Biebs cum.

No lie.
youre one to blame them for thsat, youd do the same thing, but have a different motive
n

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2013, 07:49:36 PM »
RnB singers, pop or Rock?
And agree with what you said.
Pop from what I can recall.
There was a singer they worked for like bieber who was young and loaded that was previously in a boy band, they would have to constantly tail him to and from clubs because he always wanted to drive his cars to pick up chicks. Apparently he had no game and even though  he was plastered on girls walls he would have to entice sex by letting it be known he had blow. They'd pick chicks up for him basically be his wingman. He said it was actually pretty sad to watch because it was obvious the dude was lonely.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2013, 08:01:52 PM »
that's all good stateside but the fame only goes so far outside of the states vs the all mighty dollar.  ask snoop when he thought brazilian girls work for free when he had a bottle of gin and juice.  working girls fake the "ooowee baby", etc, etc, etc, so even mandingo might have a hard time getting worship in brazil.  it ain't worship in the cock in the usa, it worship the fame.  i like the espn piece on broke nfl players.  when the fat offensive/defensive linemen said he was the handsome man in the club when he had money but now he is back to the ugly duck.  yep, worship the cock. and i'm sure any in shape nfl player can hit it harder than a skinny drug addict rapper or singer. 

Haven't seen the ESPN documentary yet. That's all true but even working girls fall in love and worship the cock, I won't say over money though. I've seen plenty of working girls fall in love and keep up their games.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2013, 10:11:57 PM »
it's fake, she's not a hooker, he fell asleep at some party and she just creeped into his room to record him.
like dude said i'm sure his security would have given her a cavity search for the cellphone if she was a hooker\groupie\random hookup

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2013, 10:18:33 PM »

That chick better be GONE
Don't stick around till morning, GO!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2013, 10:19:24 PM »
Fact is she needs to get her shit together and leave my fucking space.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2013, 12:53:23 AM »
he has tons of money he will never spend

he can get any hot brazillian fat ass bitch for the right money

less headaches using "pros" a bitch already tried to billie jean beiber

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2013, 08:32:54 AM »

Stupid people.... paying for p*ssy. sad.
Gracie Rules

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2013, 08:34:07 AM »
it was indeed a hooker, and it was transexual.lol
n