Author Topic: I've got to hand it to Donny....  (Read 17571 times)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Re: I've got to hand it to Donny....
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2013, 02:15:59 PM »
Pffffft.......toughest guy on this website is a married gay man.   ;D

Move along son.

i can fuck up a gay man as well, i'm not prejudiced

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2013, 02:16:23 PM »
i can fuck up a gay man as well, i'm not prejudiced

Poor word choice...... ;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2013, 02:17:30 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hope this helps, you fucking idiot. I should kill you, your mom and your father for that hideous wall of text you posted. I hope you choke on your vomit and die, fucker.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2013, 02:19:08 PM »

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »
Hope this helps, you fucking idiot. I should kill you, your mom and your father for that hideous wall of text you posted. I hope you choke on your vomit and die, fucker.

you want a piece of me as well?

fuck this is escalating quickly, i'm really gonna have to work on my schedule to make this work

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »
Arce will help pick up potential fighters from the airport.
O

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2013, 02:23:11 PM »
you want a piece of me as well?

fuck this is escalating quickly, i'm really gonna have to work on my schedule to make this work

I'm flexible, I am available to fight to the death on Wednesday mornings from 8:15 am until about 8:45 am. Also every 4th Monday of the month from noon until 2 pm, you fuckwit.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »

Only with a signed waiver from their Mom.
 ;D

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2013, 02:24:35 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

sounds like my dad. :D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »

That will be helpful.

the trainer

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2013, 02:47:18 PM »
I am willing to fight anybody on this site but after i knock you out  i will ass rape you to show you that i am alpha, squeal like a pig you bitches.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2013, 03:45:30 PM »
What a load of internet bullshit. Fights and duels and nothing ever comes of it. The only dude with any nerve is Derek Anthony who spit in Goodrum's face because that low life sent G4P stuff to his parents.

according to recent pics of Derek, Goodrum is having a last laugh

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »
What a load of internet bullshit. Fights and duels and nothing ever comes of it. The only dude with any nerve is Derek Anthony who spit in Goodrum's face because that low life sent G4P stuff to his parents.

Did not know this.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
Yes, and to the local authorities, apparently. DA was livid and they were going to sort things out in Vegas. They met and Goodrum had bugger all to say so Derek spat in his face and he did not retaliate except later via nasty words when Derek was near death in hospital. Not nice. Since VG is a housewife he behaves like a woman scorned and does nasty shit to others. Fabrications, distortions, lies, etc. The full arsenal of dirty tricks!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
Meetings in the real world to fight over internet words never, ever happen. They are a waste of time. Getbig is one of worst websites for this shit. The threads go on for page after page and nobody fights. It's fine if you enjoy it but just be aware that nobody is getting on planes, or booking hotels to fight a stranger from the internet.
and! its not workng econimicaly everyone is too broke.

ofc online, multimillionaires who could come over in the private jet for the fight, but irl, different story.

you know where a fight could actually happen?

in a queue for foodstamps, or in the queue of the dole office
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2013, 04:07:42 PM »
or everyone being a swat-marine-sniper-seals special forces, a fight might happen during miliatry service
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2013, 04:15:33 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy JANITORS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on MY ANUS, and I have over 300 confirmed DEEP THROAT SWALLWINGS. I am trained in DOCKING and I’m the top PILLOWBITER in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another ONENIGHTSTAND. I will wipe YOUR SEMEN out OF YOUR RECTUM with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
the capslock is modified.

:D

"gorilla" warfare was hillarious ;D ;D ;D
n

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »
None of these planned online fights ever happen...

I used to play quake a lot and trolled the servers very bad when I was younger, I played mostly when I was around 12-13 yrs of age. I was a good player so they put up with me until a few times I went too far, like get the passwords to the servers and boot people during competitions, etc. Well, once I went to a big LAN event when I was about 13 and was in the middle of a game when I got pulled by my ear off the chair onto the floor. I look up and it's this 6'3" obese 400lb'er psycho who I had abused online a few weeks previously. He screamed in my face and pulled me up from the floor saying how he'd kill me if I ever gave him shit online again, lol! I wasn't laughing I was nearly crying I tell ya and a few people came over to calm him down.

Internet, it's serious bidness.

I did assault one guy over what he said to me online myself though when I was 18 I bumped into him in a fast food joint at 3am drunk

the trainer

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2013, 04:29:20 PM »
Vince is a coward if somebody spits in my face win or lose i am going to throw hands you would get more respect that way instead of standing looking like a fool.

I guess getbiggers are cowards then because people from facebook and twitter meet up all the time to beat the shit out of each, here is a facebook guy beating up a guy for stalking his girl on facebook.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »
I am willing to fight anybody on this site but after i knock you out  i will ass rape you to show you that i am alpha, squeal like a pig you bitches.

I accept your offer and now await my deep tissue massage.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2013, 04:40:37 AM »
Id love it if someone online did pick a fight with someone, went to meet them and found it was Fedor Emalienko or the like waiting!  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2013, 05:20:14 AM »
Id love it if someone online did pick a fight with someone, went to meet them and found it was Fedor Emalienko or the like waiting!  ;D

are you really that small lad in the wedding pics?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2013, 05:21:33 AM »

its unlikely that fedor is on get big getting angry about people saying he loves the cock
T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2013, 05:46:16 AM »
are you really that small lad in the wedding pics?

Yeh, no shame in who i am, i might be little but i make up for what i lack in physical size with a big and heart and an enormous cock!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2013, 07:22:57 AM »
Yeh, no shame in who i am, i might be little but i make up for what i lack in physical size with a big and heart and an enormous cock!

I thought you were taking the piss. I'd have a pint with you, you look like a nice guy.
If you can't reach the bar I'll put you sitting on my knee and you can sip your guinness while we chat