Author Topic: Workout music thread  (Read 13297 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Workout music thread
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 07:15:09 AM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2013, 07:50:32 AM »
The problem with most metal heads is that's the only type of music they listen too.

This is why I never take what a metal head says seriously when it comes to music. They are musically retarded and that is a well known fact.
I disagree,  BUT as getbig's apparent resident ladyhesher,  no one should ever take my interest in music "seriously" haha.  I'm old.  my musical tastes are limited to  metal, hardcore, punk, and...Weezer.  Okay and booty rap,  but only of the most ignorant and unintelligible variety.  Like if the refrain has the words "booty," "twerk," or "unnh" [Rick Ross grunting],  I'm in,  but otherwise I'm mostly out, and will be listening to Sabbath/ignoring you while I squat.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2013, 09:02:14 AM »
F*ck all the haterz, just keepin' it real.  >:( Fo sho. Know what I'm sayin'?  ???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »
*goosebumps*

Epic preworkout song ftw!

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »
F*ck all the haterz, just keepin' it real.  >:( Fo sho. Know what I'm sayin'?  ???

Good stuff, Onion.

The beginning reminds me a bit of this
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »

Let's get married

Anyway, I would also like to add...

Simpatico.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2013, 09:38:49 PM »
I like to keep things bodybuilding related. This song is called "Eat Rice" by Trivium and is very good for the absentminded bodybuilder.

The band consists of several female bodybuilders. True story.

Not up on metal the way I used to be. Found Bullet for My Valentine and then that was it! LOL! j/k...but I am getting older.

Anyways, thanks for this post. Had never heard of Trivium, but am a fan now.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 10:27:32 PM »
Preworkout I like to collect my thoughts, visualize how my workout will go, and meditate. For that I'll listen to Bach, Barber, Albinoni, Yo-Yo Ma etc. This is usually in my car on the way to the gym, in the locker room and as i hit the weightroom floor warming up with some light stretches.

While lifting I like similar classical music that has been remixed into trance, dubstep, techno etc. I like the moments of calm and serenity and the build up just before the beat drops... thats when it's time to hit it hard.

[/youtube]

As I'm about to complete my workout I'll put on some Adele or Sia. This is wind down time. I finish off with this type of music while I'm stretching and foam rolling in the posing room. Not much thinking is done during this time... just that postworkout feel good high. Calmness. Oneness. Love.  

lol, you are latently queer.

my "workout" music is when the brutal 35lbs dumbells smash to the floor after a brutal intense set of benchpressing with them.

clapping hands furiously between sets toget rid of the excess chalk, this is my kind of music.

the gym isnt a discoteque

and if anyone gives wrong look, man,beast or woman, i will do some shaddow boxing while giving the look"come get some"

post workout music is the sound of the mixer when i prepare the rotein shake with quickly absorbably sugars

no pain, no gain, all natural
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »

my "workout" music is when the brutal 35lbs dumbells smash to the floor after a brutal intense set of benchpressing with them.

clapping hands furiously between sets toget rid of the excess chalk, this is my kind of music.

and if anyone gives wrong look, man,beast or woman, i will do some shaddow boxing while giving the look"come get some"

post workout music is the sound of the mixer when i prepare the rotein shake with quickly absorbably sugars

Holy shit that is funny!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
I've got a battle with iron in the squat rack tonight and I will prevail. Chaos, know this: the day will come when your PRs turn to ashes... and you will know the debt is paid!

I'm coming for you!

A

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2013, 03:12:45 AM »
Is that it tho? If you notice just like working out there are 3 stages to the music I play. Is there a calm before your storm? Do the birds fly off into the sunset after? Or is it just slayer, slayer, slayer?

I like all kinds of music.
But too work out I find nothing beats Slayer.

Peace out.           

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2013, 03:29:49 AM »
french rhythm and blues disco

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2013, 03:34:08 AM »

Let's get married

Anyway, I would also like to add...

Ayuh, You from Maine Deah?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »
Ayuh, You from Maine Deah?
Nope,  not even close.  Is that question Metallica related?  Because if there is a New England oasis where it's the Metallica hour EVERY hour, I could be convinced to move.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2013, 02:07:25 PM »

deep house.

proper techno.

metallica (and justice for all imo the best of their albums- if you cant move some heavy weight to One then there is no hope for you) and soundgarden when im feeling my roots.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2013, 02:08:44 PM »

hahaha awesome :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
Nope,  not even close.  Is that question Metallica related?  Because if there is a New England oasis where it's the Metallica hour EVERY hour, I could be convinced to move.

You understood that?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2013, 01:49:07 AM »
http://laughingsquid.com/metallica-performs-their-freeze-em-all-concert-live-in-antarctica/

Metallica Performs Their ‘Freeze ‘Em All’ Concert Live in Antarctica

Metallica recently made history by performing a live concert in Antarctica on December 8th, 2013. After completing the concert, they became the first band to perform a concert on all seven continents in a single year. Metallica rocked out 10 songs under a small dome at the Carlini Station for their cold-weather concert, which the band titled “Freeze ‘Em All.” A large group of Coca-Cola Zero contest winners and scientists were in attendance and, to help prevent noise pollution, listened to the live music through headphones. Music from the “Freeze ‘Em All” concert is available to purchase from Metallica’s online store.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2014, 10:06:48 PM »
Sigil related.   8)

A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2014, 10:11:06 PM »
when your in love

http://www.youtube.com/
l

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2014, 04:55:18 PM »
 8)
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2014, 03:54:49 PM »
 8)

A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2014, 03:57:19 PM »
when your in love

http://www.youtube.com/

It's you're, you dumb fuck, and thanks for that link ::)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »
Disturbed? If so I set hella PRs with Stricken.

I also like slipknot and mudvayne.

Slipknot on Set - Before The Flood - Doctor Who Extra