Author Topic: Mike Liberatore Uncensored!  (Read 5407 times)

chimera

• Getbig II
Mike Liberatore Uncensored!
« on: November 08, 2013, 10:35:24 PM »
Here are some doses OFF SEASON:

Total Milligrams for Most - 2000-3000mg and higher amounts for some athletes – some even go as high as 4000mg per week!

Test (Enanthate or Cypionate) 1000-1500mg

Deca – 600mg I think everyone does this amount. Deca helps my joints. I really don't like Deca that much. It raises prolactin too much which can give you...wait for it...Deca dick LOL. Tren does the same so that's a good reason not to mix the two. Most people and pros, I'd say 90% or more, don't take anti-prolactin drugs (prami or caber). Side effects are comparable to too much estrogen and both affect each other.

Deca at 600mg/week – taking more doesn't do much except clop receptors.

Tren Enanthate at 600mg/week is good to go.

800 Equipoise is the sweet spot, but 1200-1500mg is on the high end.

50 mg Dbol or 50 Anadrol

GH – 5 to 18ius for HUMAN GRADE – Humatrope or Serostim ...the generic stuff doesn't work!

Precontest

Just like offseason, not all are combined at the same time Not all are used, everyone is different, and like different combo's. I like Sustenon/Test Prop with Tren Ace and Masteron Propionate all together the last 6 weeks - All of the above at 600mg per week. I added Super DMZ the last 3 weeks at 4 caps day. Super DMZ is a great for muscle hardness. Although unless you are peeled all the DMZ in the world won't give you the granite look everyone looks to achieve

Here is a typical pre-contest:

800-1000mg Test Prop or Test Suspension
600-800mg Tren Acetate
600-800mg Masteron Propionate
600-800 Primobolan
50mg Dbol-Anadrol
30mg Halotestin/Super DMZ/Anavar – three options
5iu HGH – HUMAN – Max 18IU – If affordable

EYE OPENING!

http://blackstonelabs.co/articles/the-gab/82-blackstone-labs-let-s-get-it-started

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: Mike Liberatore Uncensored!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 07:38:53 AM »
I like Mike a lot.  Actually, I've been dying to ask him how he is able to put on size in the off-season since he is a self-proclaimed light eater.  However, these doses are extremely low for the "pro level."  600mg deca??? 50mg dbol OR 50mg drol??? Come on man, not even close.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 07:43:14 AM »
 ::)..... if you dont want to tell the truth dont tell it at all

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »
I like Mike a lot.  Actually, I've been dying to ask him how he is able to put on size in the off-season since he is a self-proclaimed light eater.  However, these doses are extremely low for the "pro level."  600mg deca??? 50mg dbol OR 50mg drol??? Come on man, not even close.
very true, but at least he is going higher then other's claim, Liar Priest and his 300mg per week, lmao

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 02:44:11 PM »
Just double all the dosages other than the gh since he is admitting he's gone up to 18ius

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 02:45:58 AM »
Looks like he aged ALOT, has he competed recently?

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 08:27:48 AM »
I think he competed at this year's Chicago Wings of Strength show.  Didn't place well but was going through some personal stuff.  Sickness in the family I believe.

chess315

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 08:42:35 AM »
all in all though i think that would be a good amount for a competive bodybuilder what kinda of person in there right mind would tell you how far over the edge of abuse they are lol

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
gotta pay attention to the HGH. He says human grade. 10iu human grade on a blast with test and tren will turn you into a fucking freak.. Human grade is not cheap and is not easy to get I can imagine 15iu of HGH with decent test and deca + insulin would turn you into a monster if you have the genetics...... Most people dont have the genetics to be pro level freaks and so they believe every body bigger and more ripped than them is using a ton more than they are.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 11:08:01 AM »
gotta pay attention to the HGH. He says human grade. 10iu human grade on a blast with test and tren will turn you into a fucking freak.. Human grade is not cheap and is not easy to get I can imagine 15iu of HGH with decent test and deca + insulin would turn you into a monster if you have the genetics...... Most people dont have the genetics to be pro level freaks and so they believe every body bigger and more ripped than them is using a ton more than they are.
don't be naive, they use as much as possible as often as possible, what stops them is the sheer side effects, when it gets to the point where they can not deal with the sides, that is their cut off point, NO PRO stops before this point.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 04:25:11 PM »
hm,interesting ,the generic gh doesnt work.

how does he mean?doesnt work at all?

i dont see why?if theres gh in it, then it works like gh.

maybe he means its less pure and works bit worse?
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 04:29:04 PM »

maybe in his experience he used fake generics, let`s face it most generics are fake or garbage but some that are good get some big number readings in blood work

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »
ESQUIRE AND REARDEN WERE GREAT PLAYERS HERE IN PAST,IF ESQUIRE RETURNS ON THIS THREAD ARE U DOING SHOW AGAIN U LOOKED REALLY GOOD LAST TIME AND HOW DID REARDEN DO???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »
They use a lot more than that.

8)

chess315

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 10:16:24 PM »
also notice how he plugs super-dmz in there

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 07:10:15 AM »
lol, anadrol AND halotestin :D

what is dmz? ??? ???
n

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 07:18:32 AM »
They use a lot more than that.

8)

guy his height on 3-4 grams during off season, with anywhere from 5-18 ius of serostim and slin.. nah not really man

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 11:58:47 AM »
ESQUIRE AND REARDEN WERE GREAT PLAYERS HERE IN PAST,IF ESQUIRE RETURNS ON THIS THREAD ARE U DOING SHOW AGAIN U LOOKED REALLY GOOD LAST TIME AND HOW DID REARDEN DO???

Hey man. Thanks for remembering. 

I did the Cutler Classic in May, placed first in the light-heavies and second in the overall.

Rearden just competed at the New England's and placed third in the middleweights.

Not sure what his future plans are yet. I'm in the process of looking to get my gyno removed. Jose Raymond, a judge at the Cutler, told me point blank I need to get them cut to do any damage on the national circuit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 12:12:11 PM »

I did the Cutler Classic in May, placed first in the light-heavies and second in the overall.

Rearden just competed at the New England's and placed third in the middleweights.

Not sure what his future plans are yet. I'm in the process of looking to get my gyno removed. Jose Raymond, a judge at the Cutler, told me point blank I need to get them cut to do any damage on the national circuit.
THANKS...REALLY AND NOT TO GET TOO PERSONAL ,REARDEN WAS GREAT GUY HERE AND SICK WHEELS AND I'M SURE HE UPPED HIS GAME SINCE LEAVING HERE,HE LOOKED GREAT 2 YRS AGO EVEN HERE,I GUESS GETTING 3RD SUX AFTER ALL THE PREP WORK AND HE WAS GOING TO COME IN BIGGER THAN FEW YRS AGO AFTER DIETING AND LOOKING GREAT HE TOOK 2ND ,THATS A TOUGH SHOW FROM WHAT I REMEMBER,I KNOW HE PREPS GUYS TOO MAYBE WITH CHILDREN NOW HE FOCUSES ON OTHER AVENUES,GREAT GUY THO,AS FOR U U HAD NICE FLOW AND SHAPE,GYNO WAS ONLY EYESORE SO YEAH HAS TO GO,BUT TO WIN CLASS AND FINISHING CLOSE IN OVERALL IS GOOD THING TO WORK ON FROM THERE ...GOOD LUCK.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 11:54:47 PM »
this x2.

if you can handle 4g, 6g, 8g, 10g/wk without a problem, and you can afford it (and if your income depends on how you look)... why would you not use it?

I CAN believe he uses this much... because I know guys back in the day (guy's you'd see in magazines pretty often... some pros, mostly amatuers and non-competer's) who'd use 750mg sust and 500 deca and add Stenox (halotestin) when they needed to get hard for a shoot.... guys who'd stress out over going above 750mg because of acne or water retention, but they'd also use deca year round with or without test... guy's who got their 'knowledge' from the "Underground Steroid Handbook" in the early 90's, and never went on to 'learn' anything about the drugs... hell, these were guys who had nobody else to 'learn' from and were still full of the fear of side-effects you'd supposedly get with higher doses.

these were guys who'd be 5'8" and 210lbs at 5% year round. I remember introducing a few to tren when I was 19... and these guys were 35+ and CLUELESS about most AAS, but in FLEX, PUMP, Muscle & Fitness, Planet Muscle, ect... nonetheless.

Haha the old blue paper back or the black paper back Phillips wrote

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »

ive used both... a little more water with the generic, no big deal tho

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 10:13:12 PM »

that's awesome guys, glad you guys are doing good and are able to keep up with the sport

hope all is well with Rearden, I moved back near montreal and I might drive down to boston this winter for a trip so I'll let you guys know 8)