Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 235683 times)

ob205

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2013, 12:59:27 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »
I get that.... I'm saying I find it silly that people say he "deserves" to die...as if being a dick and taking steroids in punishable by death.

Yep...he did it to himself... I'm not feeling sorry for him..there is a difference.

Well, yeah, I dont wish death on him or anything.

But my response to a 5 year old getting cancer is much different than DA getting cancer.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2013, 01:05:48 PM »
And you know this...how?

Yes, no oil in these arms.  :-\ :-\

Man, this looks nothing like him.

X

dustin

« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2013, 01:05:59 PM »
I get that.... I'm saying I find it silly that people say he "deserves" to die...as if being a dick and taking steroids in punishable by death.

Yep...he did it to himself... I'm not feeling sorry for him..there is a difference.

Point, simple. Point, blank. /Ronnie Coleman

Seriously though, cancer can hit anyone. But I won't believe for a second that Derek's lifestyle didn't contribute to this. Cat's burned through all 9 of his lives a long time ago and he still flexes down for selfies in between dialysis treatments.

It's just my shitty opinion, but if I were literally clinging to life I would probably try spending my last days a bit more humble. But to each his own.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2013, 01:09:28 PM »

Holy Shit... thats incredible how distorted he looks now...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2013, 01:16:10 PM »
Some real PIECES OF OF SHITS in this thread, for real. Wishing this on another human or claiming he deserves it because he was not a nice person MAKES YOU MUTHERF... lower then scum, seriously? saying you are not surprised is one thing, OK but saying basically ''good'' ,means you guys are in denial on what kind of person you are, look in the mirror, this is what scum looks like.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2013, 01:24:20 PM »
Some real PIECES OF OF SHITS in this thread, for real. Wishing this on another human or claiming he deserves it because he was not a nice person MAKES YOU MUTHERF... lower then scum, seriously? saying you are not surprised is one thing, OK but saying basically ''good'' ,means you guys are in denial on what kind of person you are, look in the mirror, this is what scum looks like.

I was saying the same thing when his kidneys were failing the first time and he fell into coma. Now, after this retard was given a 2nd chance and he was keeping up all he did before, with monster doses of oil and rx, you can just make fun of him. Seriously, this guy must have a death wish.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2013, 01:31:53 PM »
I blame Vince
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2013, 01:35:33 PM »
X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2013, 01:35:53 PM »

:'(

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »
It's too bad he won't live, but then again, who does?

All those moments of schmoey buttsecks will be lost in time.  Like tears...in rain.   Time to...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2013, 01:48:07 PM »

Groink, I highly doubt most getbiggers are this way in real life. Its all an internet act.
well groink is one to talk, let's say he s the least to be "pure and innocent" on here. Maybe he include himself in the list of the "pieces of shit" who post on here i dont know.

I'm sure he wished some people who posted some of his private infos and pictures on here or tore him a new asshole could die and it would have made his day. Im sure he still wishes it could happen. So again, let's not be hypocritical here. We all take pleasure in seeing someone who hurt us, suffer. That's just how we  as animals, are wired. Whatever your amount of spirituality etc, we re all animals in the first place. Sometimes i even take pleasure in seeing someone i dont know but who i consider dumb because of his appearance, skin color or face.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2013, 01:50:17 PM »

on a side note there are many people i want to kill in my everyday life; and so do all of us; bosses, neighboors etc, let's be honnest, we would rejoice if we learned they died or take pleasure in seeing them suffer psychologically or physically. That's just how life, nature works; someone's  pain is someone else's good news of the day. So let's stop pretending, we dont care about DA, and he had it coming to him, we all wish he wont suffer too much now it's clear he 's done, but vince goodcum and other people he mistreated who probably wish him the most painful death ever. Can we blame them? then anger we have toward a person is proportional to the suffering one's inflicted to us. Where's "justice" in all of this? Vince goodcum is an uneducated low life homosexual who sends his autistic white husband earn the bacon and stays at home doing nothing,  what kind of death does such a lifestyle deserve in God's eyes?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »

preach

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2013, 01:56:49 PM »
you are an hypocrit. You feel the same as us but you use us to make yourself feel and look better. Well, it's a strategy of survival among many others. Using other people problems to promote yourself as a saint. Imo, you re the real , filthy sneaky scum.  

We re all someone else's scum. See, you re probably convinced we are assholes, but we also think you re an hypocritical asshole, depends of the point of view. Now truth is, there is no "ultimate truth, reality, justice" or anything, you arent right, we arent righ either, cause what is right and what is wrong is relative... life is just about those who defend their point of view better than others who have a different one, using brains, strenght, beauty, etc. In many cases the right, nice intelligent but weak or lonely man got killed by groups of people who had strenght on their side with no concerns of how right he was. You can have all the nice ideas to better the world you want, if someone else has a gun and you dont to defend your ideas, well they ll become their ideas, or you ll get killed for formulating them.

But again in the end, we still all die. What we admire as animals, are the alpha animals, the strongest, those who last the longest, who resist to all dangers, and we admire them because we want to learn from them the strategies of survival they ve been using to integrate them into our own existences and improve our own odds of survival.

dustin

« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2013, 02:09:19 PM »
you are an hypocrit. You feel the same as us but you use us to make yourself feel and look better. Well, it's a strategy of survival among many others. Using other people problems to promote yourself as a saint. Imo, you re the real , filthy sneaky scum.  

Lay off him, uberman. He has absolutely no control whatsoever over his actions. He's a product of his environment. No free will, no choices, no responsibilities, he is exonerated. Back off!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
Its hard to feel sorry for someone like him but I still do.

The guy is way too young to look death in its eyes.

If you've ever dealt with cancer(or another life threatening illness) either personally or with a family member you'd be both more empathetic and sympathetic.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2013, 02:11:28 PM »
Lay off him, uberman. He has absolutely no control whatsoever over his actions. He's a product of his environment. No free will, no choices, no responsibilities, he is exonerated. Back off!

Haha.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2013, 02:12:36 PM »
Exactly, he is what he is because he s been taught, conditioned, to be that way by his caregivers who probably did the same , were hypocrits themselves, to make themselves look good in the eyes of others, again it's a very common strategy of survival. He's just imitating his role models strategies of survival he was exposed to and integrated, and now reproduce them. We all know someone like that, someone who always say nice things and looks good, even if we know that he thinks the same as us. Some dont say anything and just keep their mouth shut ("haha good riddance"), some say it, and some pretend to not think it and point fingers at those who said what everyone was thinking. Well, in the end, we all think "haha, good riddance" , one less competitor, and more resources for me, wether we say it or not. Those who dont say it and point fingers at others who say it are often considered the most intelligent, the greatest manipulators.

Btw dustin, it sounds like you have difficulties coping with the inherent determinism in people's and animals lives. Well, it's just a matter of time before you fully understand the concept , once you get the premises, it can only develop further automatically.

dustin

« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2013, 02:17:27 PM »
Exactly, he is what he is because he s been taught, conditioned, to be that way by his caregivers who probably did the same , were hypocrits themselves, to make themselves look good in the eyes of others, again it's a very common strategy of survival. He's just imitating his role models strategies of survival he was exposed to and integrated, and now reproduce them. We all know someone like that, someone who always say nice things and looks good, even if we know that he thinks the same as us. Some dont say anything and just keep their mouth shut ("haha good riddance"), some say it, and some pretend to not think it and point fingers at those who said what everyone was thinking.

Btw dustin, it sounds like you have difficulties coping with the inherent determinism in people's and animals lives. Well, it's just a matter of time before you fully understand the concept.

Too many words. Too hurty. Tone it down.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2013, 02:23:32 PM »
Not according yo undermen.  DA had no choice in the matter.  
My point, is that He and his upbringings ("he" being a result of his upbringings) led him to where he is and how he will end, just like You and your upbringings will lead you to where and how you will end. As simple as that. How many of you steroid using clowns will sing a different song when you hit the 50s and for some reason one or several organs fail sooner than it should have because of your ab-use. I mean the board is literally filled with people who arent as extreme /insecure /vain as DA, but who will keep doing what they ve been doing to their bodies even after knowing what happened to him. History teaches many men, nothing.
I dont know what kind of bullying DA suffered from when a child, family or schoolmates, but it for sure was at the origin of it all; he had to be bigger, to be a bigger asshole, etc, that was "winning" to him (btw it's interesting to see how charlie sheen is "winning nowadays", in last news his sons with brooke mueller are physically molested, psychologically wounded by her, and he and denise richards abandon them and focus on the two daughters they had together instead, funny definition of "winning" at life i guess; it also proves his wish to have two submissive women do everything he wants from them completely failed) just like many of you clowns think you re "winning" parading with your fake muscles and confidence related to them but that will deflate with them when the time will come.

There are many people who ruin their lives, have tons of second chances, and do something of them or nothing, who take drugs, go to rehab centers, start new relationships etc, we all when facing a dead end, try to grab anything or anyone that could come by and stick to it/him/her if it's in his/her and our own shared interest to do so. And there are people who refuse to grab any opportunity anymore even if they could, dont seek any anymore, are just not interested in "playing the game of life" anymore, dont find a reassuring peaceful -bullshit- belief system that would allow them to carry on with life. These people give jobs to police, firemen, morgue and cemetary employees when they finally have enough. Nothing is created, nothing lost, everything is transformed, recycled right? Everyone's misfortune is someone else's luck. This is the reality of life. And all tales -and religions- are all about becoming the rich prince or princess that will have a better life than everyone else and we re all fed with it since childhood without "choosing it".

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »
death before dishonor

never surrender

getbig

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2013, 02:41:50 PM »

We re all someone else's scum. See, you re probably convinced we are assholes, but we also think you re an hypocritical asshole, depends of the point of view. Now truth is, there is no "ultimate truth, reality, justice" or anything, you arent right, we arent righ either, cause what is right and what is wrong is relative... life is just about those who defend their point of view better than others who have a different one, using brains, strenght, beauty, etc. In many cases the right, nice intelligent but weak or lonely man got killed by groups of people who had strenght on their side with no concerns of how right he was. You can have all the nice ideas to better the world you want, if someone else has a gun and you dont to defend your ideas, well they ll become their ideas, or you ll get killed for formulating them.

But again in the end, we still all die. What we admire as animals, are the alpha animals, the strongest, those who last the longest, who resist to all dangers, and we admire them because we want to learn from them the strategies of survival they ve been using to integrate them into our own existences and improve our own odds of survival.
to long, will not read, never read your gibberish, EVER, on par with ekul

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2013, 02:43:08 PM »
to long, will not read, never read your gibberish, EVER, on par with ekul
haha owned. How old are you seriously.