Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238598 times)

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #225 on: November 10, 2013, 10:28:11 AM »
Groink, if I was beating a toddler in front of your face with a crowbar, you would do nothing but watch?  ???

I know you are just exaggeratting to make a point but he didnt even imply anything remotely like that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #226 on: November 10, 2013, 10:29:48 AM »
I know you are just exaggeratting to make a point but he didnt even imply anything remotely like that.

Yes he did and I am not exaggerating.  Groink pretends like he would just grab some popcorn and watch me beat a toddler to death with a crowbar, but we all know Groink wouldn`t let that happen.  He does have empathy and does care despite what he posted previously.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2013, 10:36:04 AM »
Uberman you know I love you but I disagree on one thing. Some people have good parents, come from good childhoods, and have no childhood traumas....they  went down this path because they simply craved attention.

afterall  I think it's pretty normal to ???...what  high school kid doesn't  dream about having big arms and  getting hot chicks.
l

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2013, 10:38:04 AM »
Groink, if I was beating a toddler in front of your face with a crowbar, you would do nothing but watch?  ???

Maybe he would intervene in the case of a toddler, but probably not if you were in the toddler's place :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2013, 10:45:19 AM »
Maybe he would intervene in the case of a toddler, but probably not if you were in the toddler's place :)
I don`t think so to be honest with you.   

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2013, 10:51:42 AM »
My stepdad has kidney cancer which has metastasized to his liver, lungs and heart. He is a good man and doesn't deserve it. He will die soon and it tears myself and my family apart.

Derek on the other hand is a piece of shit. Lived for no one but himself. Abused every drug under the sun, recreational and performance enhancing, stripped for homos and sold his body, and HE deserves this. He shouldn't expect any tears.
Ugh. What an asshole.
I would love to drill your pussy with a chainsaw.
$

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2013, 10:58:19 AM »
I also am calling bullshit on you not caring about other people.  You may not think you do, but its obvious that you do to some degree.  In past posts you do not like it when the black menace threatens the life and well being of others.  If you truly did not care, you would not continually voice your opinion on this topic.  ;)
eh... I tend to agree with him. I dont particularly give a shit about anyones life except my own close circle of family and friends. I tend to feel nothing when someone I know that isnt inside my inner circle dies..... people die, thats life.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »
eh... I tend to agree with him. I dont particularly give a shit about anyones life except my own close circle of family and friends. I tend to feel nothing when someone I know that isnt inside my inner circle dies..... people die, thats life.
lower the ai/ae . You will feel a flood of emotions for mankind
$

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: November 10, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »
Reason for the delay in his transplant:

Derek Anthony
November 6 via mobile
Well one of the main reasons the kidney transplant was delayed my thyroid was elevated they fixed that with medicine. And they saw a tumor in my liver they biopsyed it and it was a localized cancer tumor. It can be fixed with radiation not chemo. So no transplant for me another battle I have to fight why can't I catch a break am I that bad a person. Dialysis now cancer ? Ill try to stay optimistic but this is killing me inside I just wanted to be normal

..............maybe this will convince some of you idiots that ramming that crap up your ass is not worth it..i bet this Derek Anthony individual was a douchebag and walked around like his shit dont stink and spoke in the 3rd person like some of you do who are way to into your streroid/super human bullcrap act...idiots ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 10, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
I don`t buy it.  If you didn`t care, you wouldn`t be as active on the political board as you are.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #236 on: November 10, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
 fuck religion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 10, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2013, 11:57:29 AM »
It is obvious that Christianity gave birth to atheism and ultimately capitalism. Let's all -pretend to- be friends, only the hardest working, toughest smartest assholes will get all the money and will stick together against the poor, only they will get at the top of the pyramid and deserve to enslave others as a result. It's just what other animals do in other animal species, and they dont read a Bible to do what they do. And again as parker mentioned it, in other animal species the weak and old are killed by predators thus purifying the group and strengthening it, bettering the genes. Only in the human specie do we "take care2 of the weak because it gives a salary to people who exploit the old and weak to make a living. We are funny animals arent we.

The funny is all the poors spend their lives trying to understand how the rich and powerful got there, to get there themselves. They hate the riches but whish they could be in their place. They insult and mock rich people when surounded by poor people just like them, but suck the riche people cocks when they re alone with them hoping to raise in the ladder and leaver the other poors behind. Animals. We are.
 And the riches just want to keep where they are and will kill everything that's under them without any remorse, knowing full well they re just doing what they re supposed to do as alpha animals.

Still, the deep mechanisms that underlie the whole thing are intrinsically animal ones; kill or getting killed, whatever the way you sugarcoat it. Buddhist monks give nice words to people who feed them in return. They re parasits using dumber people's stupidity to make a living out of it. So do all religious people. That's how they survive.

We are animals before being spiritual, it's our animal brain that generates our thought process and "beliefs", let's keep things in order. And it's all about killing or getting killed, even when you believe in a philosophy, religion etc. you still have to struggle daily to insure your survival. Would you bring a bible in the face of someone who s threatening to kill you or your loved ones?
At the end of the day the one who adapts, survives. The one who doesnt, disappear.

Happiness doesnt exist per se, it's a byproduct of being successful at dominating others instead of being dominated by them. If you want to feel happiness, find how to dominate, control others first. The problem is that we cant control everyone for ever, and that sometimes even the most powerful develop weaknesses, so they have to rely on someone else to keep going on. Everything constantly changes and our only freedom is to keep playing the game and adapt , or getting unadapted and disapear... or to stop playing.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »
Wishing Derek a speedy recovery!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #240 on: November 10, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »
Überman you should consider trying to make your point more succinctly. I doubt anyone is actually reading these dissertations even if you have a good point hidden in there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #241 on: November 10, 2013, 12:14:08 PM »
Booty is hot and doesnt take steroids.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: November 10, 2013, 12:16:48 PM »
Booty is hot and doesnt take steroids.
booty got fat lately, wonder why. Stress? Frustration? She looked so good in the past what went wrong. Stop eating so much you fat cow, it's as easy as that. burn more calories that you ingest how hard is that to understand. What's the point of getting a nosejob if it's to ruin all the rest of your body getting fat.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2013, 12:19:33 PM »
Überman you should consider trying to make your point more succinctly. I doubt anyone is actually reading these dissertations even if you have a good point hidden in there.

listen to hulkotron

uberman should stop overanalyzing shit, its obvious that he is an underachiever in life not because of his intellect.  things like analysis paralysis and exaggerated pessimism are easily dragging him down in life.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2013, 12:23:48 PM »
booty got fat lately, wonder why. Stress? Frustration? She looked so good in the past what went wrong. Stop eating so much you fat cow, it's as easy as that. burn more calories that you ingest how hard is that to understand. What's the point of getting a nosejob if it's to ruin all the rest of your body getting fat.
I dont know about this seems she looks ok.

dustin

« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2013, 12:24:15 PM »

ubey, this is a post I can completely agree with! booty's swollen up to manatee status.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »
I don`t buy it.  If you didn`t care, you wouldn`t be as active on the political board as you are.
oh I care about the future of our nation and the rights/freedoms of our citizens.... I just dont shed tears when people lose their lives, for the most part.

its part of life. Although I have gone out of my way twice in the last 3.months to assist a pair of elderly men that collapsed for varying reasons... had to triage the victim and determined neither needed 911..... although neither could move under their own power after the collapse.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2013, 12:26:09 PM »
She didnt just have a nose job but also a boob job if i remember correctly. It's alright even if think she looked better "au naturel" but again, the point of focusing on some bodyparts just to destroy the whole picture piggy feeding?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2013, 12:27:17 PM »
oh I care about the future of our nation and the rights/freedoms of our citizens.... I just dont shed tears when people lose their lives, for the most part.

its part of life. Although I have gone out of my way twice in the last 3.months to assist a paur of elderly men that collapsed for varying reasons... had to triage the victim and determined neither needed 911..... although neither could move under their own power after the collapse.
again we only care about people who are important to our own survival. others are just that, others, strangers. Why are they important to us ? we dont need them to survive; they can even bee seen as competition, and one less competitor is always good news. We tend to care more about good looking people we dont know tho. And we dont give a single fuck about ugly strangers. As simple as that.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
chicks gain and lose weight all the time, that a part of life.

what about a bunch of internet faggets obsessed about a random woman they never met IRL turning every thread here, regardless the topic, about her. Now thats weird.