Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 235768 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #400 on: November 10, 2013, 05:56:11 PM »
If you read back through the thread, I gave my thoughts on this Primemuscle.  And the only reason I posted pics is because i woke up and came to this thread and i was the subject.  So I think that I have every right to reply and post pics if i want to. 

No one is talking about rights. You and anyone else can post whatever you want as long as it sits well with the moderators. It just appears that you hijacked the thread. Just because we can do something it doesn't mean we should or that it is right.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: November 10, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »
No one is talking about rights. You and anyone else can post whatever you want as long as it sits well with the moderators. It just appears that you hijacked the thread. Just because we can do something it doesn't mean we should or that it is right.
No I didn't hijack this thread.  Go back a few pages and you will see that I became the subject while I was sleeping in aussie land.  I woke up and saw a shit storm and I will post in here if i want to.   ;)
Sometimes I think you are a bit slow or thick Prime.  Don;t take offense because I do like you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: November 10, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »
No I didn't hijack this thread.  Go back a few pages and you will see that I became the subject while I was sleeping in aussie land.  I woke up and saw a shit storm and I will post in here if i want to.   ;)
Sometimes I think you are a bit slow or thick Prime.  Don;t take offense because I do like you.

No offense taken. I acknowledged that you didn't start the sidetrack. Unfortunately, like many of us, you can't seem to just let something slide every once in awhile. To be honest, this conversation is a sidetrack and would be better talked about elsewhere....just saying.

Maybe Derek is getting a big laugh while reading stuff about you and seeing your photos again. Who knows. He probably could use a some humor in his life just about now.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: November 10, 2013, 06:11:09 PM »
No offense taken. I acknowledged that you didn't start the sidetrack. Unfortunately, like many of us, you can't seem to just let something slide every once in awhile. To be honest, this conversation is a sidetrack and would be better talked about elsewhere....just saying.

Maybe Derek is getting a big laugh while reading stuff about you and seeing your photos again. Who knows. He probably could use a some humor in his life just about now.
I let plenty slide here Prime.  Doesn't mean that I am going to sit back like a meek little woman, which is something that I am not!  I am opinionated and not afraid of some cave men. Hopefully Derek is saying "team tight booty". 
Did you ever go back and read my post about Derek btw?  Or did you just pick up somewhere in here and talk shit?? 

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #404 on: November 10, 2013, 06:39:09 PM »
fuck religion

"Please protect yourself first"...."We don't know where the religion has been"!!! :-X

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #405 on: November 10, 2013, 06:42:19 PM »
Enough with the sympathetic second guessers...
Anyone else here glad to see this happen to this embecile?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Derek Anthony
« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »
Not hating, just out of curiosity, this is what a simple google search returns.

How much is this place responsible for such a "ranking" ? Would you freak out if your days were numbered and this what the virtual world snapshot of you looks like?  ???
®

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2013, 06:48:32 PM »
No....Kicking a guy when he can kick back is one thing, but....I try not to kick someone when they are down.    I am not trying to be preachy, because I certainly have posted some nasty things about people.....I guess, I sometimes "knee jerk" respond to posts.....Not trying to flame....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Derek Anthony, a legacy?
« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2013, 06:57:57 PM »
Not hating, just out of curiosity, this is what a simple google search returns.

How much is this place responsible for such a "ranking" ? Would you freak out if your days were numbered and this what the virtual world snapshot of you looks like?  ???

something for tbombz to aspire to

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #409 on: November 10, 2013, 07:00:30 PM »
Upper right bio: "Rear Admiral Derek James Anthony..."

I lol'd.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: November 10, 2013, 07:13:42 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #411 on: November 10, 2013, 07:15:26 PM »
hi derek

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: November 10, 2013, 07:26:33 PM »
He certainly has been a hot topic on GB.

Here's another 50 plus page turner.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=446346.0

Natural Man

• Getbig V
About Dying Derek anthony
« Reply #413 on: November 10, 2013, 08:01:19 PM »
Mods should delete all DA's related threads on the board, seriously now. Let's have at least a bit of decency. Just a tiny bit. He prolly read it all went thru it all, he gets it, but it's now bordering on pure filth. Let's show some human compassion. There is no point in leaving that crap online. After some time all the shitty content on google will disapear. It's mostly the content hosted and saved on getbig's server that stays online and gets refreshed constantly.
Again dude is DYING, and he was just an ignorant, misled unfortunate man, more than anything. He was not a murderer or anything.  Let's give him some hope if he sees what we re doing and show some support in these terrible times, and let's stop talking about him. I dont even want to sound like a nice guy or bleeding heart it's just that, we cant do much but at least we can do this. And i'm not saying guys lets pray together to cure all evil in the world, im just saying maybe we could do something here, that would show we have some compassion. Just say "i agree" if you agree, no need for more drama and again I dont want any attention from that thread. It's just to prove a dying man mankind is not worthless and give him some confort. I could understand the people who had real life serious beef with him wouldnt join, like goodrum tho. I having some compassion for DA cause I know just a bit about him and he never had the occasion to genuinely hurt me in any way.

Derek if you read this, I always thought you were dumb, ignorant and misled, more than anything, but I could sense what you were hiding behind all the bravado and tattoos. It's not your fault. And you were not a loser, just a man who got lost.
 I think you just followed bad guidance and influences, or had none at all, and I want you to know your experience wont be useless, I am sure it convinced some people to not follow the same path or dissuaded them to do so. You ve done your part, your job, in the whole picture of bettering mankind.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: About Dying Derek anthony
« Reply #414 on: November 10, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
haha let's start w yours first !

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #415 on: November 10, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
 ;D
a

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: November 10, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »
Mods should delete all DA's related threads, seriously now. Let's have at least a bit of decency. Just a tiny bit. He prolly read it all went thru it all, he gets it, but it's now bordering on pure filth. Let's show some human compassion. There is no point in leaving that crap online. Again dude is DYING, and he was just an ignorant, misled unfortunate man, more than anything. Let's give him some hope if he sees what we re doing and show some support in these terrible time, and let's stop talking about him. I dont even want to sound like a nice guy or bleeding heart it's just that, we cant do much but at least we can do this.
I agree he has fallen on hard times that many will come to see chasing the DREAM

Complex Carbs

« Reply #417 on: November 10, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
Mercy is for the weak.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #418 on: November 10, 2013, 08:05:43 PM »
Mods should delete all DA's related threads, seriously now. Let's have at least a bit of decency. Just a tiny bit. He prolly read it all went thru it all, he gets it, but it's now bordering on pure filth. Let's show some human compassion. There is no point in leaving that crap online. After some time all the shitty content on google will disapear.
Again dude is DYING, and he was just an ignorant, misled unfortunate man, more than anything. Let's give him some hope if he sees what we re doing and show some support in these terrible time, and let's stop talking about him. I dont even want to sound like a nice guy or bleeding heart it's just that, we cant do much but at least we can do this.

Seriously, when did you start giving a crap about decency?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: November 10, 2013, 08:06:29 PM »
Seriously, when did you start giving a crap about decency?
when i learned someone was dying and couldnt do anything about it. It's probably the first time this situation occur on getbig. It's one thing to tease people you dont know over the internet and tell some truths that they can eventually listen to to better their lives, and vomiting, shitting in total impunity on someone who s genuinely dying at the moment and affraid of death all the while knowing he s probably reading it, and doing it on purpose. It's on the same level as pushing someone who s about to kill him/herself.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: November 10, 2013, 08:08:51 PM »
Mercy is for the weak.
So your parents should never have had mercy for you when you were weak as a child? You watch too many action movies dude.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: November 10, 2013, 08:10:01 PM »
haha let's start w yours first !
Well yeah it would have to be deleted too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #422 on: November 10, 2013, 08:11:42 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

Complex Carbs

« Reply #423 on: November 10, 2013, 08:12:00 PM »
So your parents should never have had mercy for you when you were weak as a child? You watch too many action movies dude.

Difference - I was never a cunt when I was a child.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: November 10, 2013, 08:13:12 PM »
Difference - I was never a cunt when I was a child.
  ::)