Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238548 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #900 on: November 14, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »

Yes, he's Jewish
He gets really defensive when anyone calls him Jewish and strongly denies it which is really strange.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #901 on: November 14, 2013, 06:25:14 AM »
OMR I have been thinking that he may be bi-polar. During manic phases he seems to purchase tons of sneakers, memorabilia and get tattoos one after another.  This mania combined with total body dysmorphia may have led to the excessive drug use.  Coming off drugs led to crushing depression so it was simply never an option.  Rational thought has gone out the window at this point because stress exacerbates mental illness.  

His grandiose ideations also play right into the symptoms of bi-polar.

Absolutely,add delusional!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #902 on: November 14, 2013, 06:28:32 AM »
i hope derek has that moment of self awareness

that helps him to change his life

and maximise the time he has left
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #903 on: November 14, 2013, 06:36:20 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #904 on: November 14, 2013, 06:39:17 AM »
What's wrong with being Jewish ?

The overwhelming majority of Jews I know are smart, witty and have money.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #905 on: November 14, 2013, 06:43:22 AM »

^^^ let the record show that Groink is possibly Jewish ^^^

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #906 on: November 14, 2013, 06:52:02 AM »
Reason Derek called himself Derek Littelli and tattoed La Cose Nostre on his back would probably be that he thought being "Italian" gave him more Street-Cred than being Jewish.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: November 14, 2013, 06:56:26 AM »
That pile of shit behind him is dwarfing his oil.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #908 on: November 14, 2013, 07:14:24 AM »
They are implants so size doesn't change. I am a DD.
excellent choice of size. Your tits looks great.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #909 on: November 14, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »

Nothing, i'm Jewish, always thought Derek was a Guido, wannabe mobster! Turns out he's a Jewish wannabe mobster!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #910 on: November 14, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »
Nothing, i'm Jewish, always thought Derek was a Guido, wannabe mobster! Turns out he's a Jewish wannabe mobster!
IN THE 20'S AND 30'S LUCKY LUCIANO ALIGHNED HIMSELF WITH LANSKY AND ROTHSTEIN,SIEGEL WHICH INFURIATED THE OTHER BOSSES FROM THAT TIME ,AS CHEESY MOVIE IS 'MOBSTERS'WITH CHRISTIAN SLATER AS LUCIANO IT SHOW HIS ALLIANCE/ALLEGIANCE WITH THOS 3 JEWS,BUT HE ALWAYS KEPT THEM IN LINE WITH HIS CASTALAMARRE ROOTS. SICILY'S GULF WHERE THE THE MAIN HEADS OF THE MOB STARTED IN AMERICA.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #911 on: November 14, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »
IN THE 20'S AND 30'S LUCKY LUCIANO ALIGHNED HIMSELF WITH LANSKY AND ROTHSTEIN,SIEGEL WHICH INFURIATED THE OTHER BOSSES FROM THAT TIME ,AS CHEESY MOVIE IS 'MOBSTERS'WITH CHRISTIAN SLATER AS LUCIANO IT SHOW HIS ALLIANCE/ALLEGIANCE WITH THOS 3 JEWS,BUT HE ALWAYS KEPT THEM IN LINE WITH HIS CASTALAMARRE ROOTS. SICILY'S GULF WHERE THE THE MAIN HEADS OF THE MOB STARTED IN AMERICA.
Believe me, I know NJ I know my Mafia history! I have more mob ties than Derek!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #912 on: November 14, 2013, 09:29:24 AM »
Believe me, I know NJ I know my Mafia history! I have more mob ties than Derek!
LOL,, 8)...LISTEN I LOVE MOB LORE TOO AND BEING ITALIAN DESCENT IT FASINATES ME,BUT OTHER THAN A 'HOW YA DOIN'THAT'S AS MOBBED AS I AM ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #913 on: November 14, 2013, 09:37:37 AM »
LOL,, 8)...LISTEN I LOVE MOB LORE TOO AND BEING ITALIAN DESCENT IT FASINATES ME,BUT OTHER THAN A 'HOW YA DOIN'THAT'S AS MOBBED AS I AM ;)

My alltime favorite story my grandfather ever told me, 100% true.

My gramps was a dentist for 50 years, grew up in Chicago, but born in Sicily. When he first started practicing, he had a group of goodfellas guys show up one day, said he needed to close early and come with them. They said they looked him up and knew his family name from back in Sicily.  Of course he was shitting his pants but they assured him he would be safe. He got in their car and they blindfolded him. Drove an hour, led him into a house into the kitchen. Took off the blindfold and there was one of the bosses, with a brutal tooth ache. Gramps fixed him up, put the blindfold back on and They dropped him back off at home. He got outta the car, they gave him a bag full of fresh bread, salamis, and an envelope with a TON of cash. Gramps did this a few more times whenever one of the bosses needed work done.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #914 on: November 14, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »

My gramps was a dentist for 50 years, grew up in Chicago, but born in Sicily. When he first started practicing, he had a group of goodfellas guys show up one day, said he needed to close early and come with them. They said they looked him up and knew his family name from back in Sicily.  Of course he was shitting his pants but they assured him he would be safe. He got in their car and they blindfolded him. Drove an hour, led him into a house into the kitchen. Took off the blindfold and there was one of the bosses, with a brutal tooth ache. Gramps fixed him up, put the blindfold back on and They dropped him back off at home. He got outta the car, they gave him a bag full of fresh bread, salamis, and an envelope with a TON of cash. Gramps did this a few more times whenever one of the bosses needed work done.
that's awesome,right out of godfather movies.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #915 on: November 14, 2013, 09:44:14 AM »

Cool story! Know members of the Bruno family, Angelo Bruno used to run Philly!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: November 14, 2013, 09:50:53 AM »
So is he dead yet? Sorry have been on a business trip for a few month, somebody fill me in.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #917 on: November 14, 2013, 09:54:14 AM »
So is he dead yet? Sorry have been on a business trip for a few month, somebody fill me in.

Welcome back bro.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #918 on: November 14, 2013, 10:13:55 AM »
Cool story! Know members of the Bruno family, Angelo Bruno used to run Philly!
AND ONE OF THE TOUGHEST CREW'S/MOBSTERS SCARPO/SCARFA ONE OF THE 2 SP?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #919 on: November 14, 2013, 10:16:43 AM »
where is derek now?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #920 on: November 14, 2013, 10:35:48 AM »

Very cool!

Now i know not to ever mess with Vinny Flex, since you got the connections with Dat Dere Cosa Nostra :D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #921 on: November 14, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
AND ONE OF THE TOUGHEST CREW'S/MOBSTERS SCARPO/SCARFA ONE OF THE 2 SP?
No, Anthony Bruno, Angelo's cousin he died a few years ago. Also Michelle Bruno who was a niece of Angelo's! My father owned a Muffler shop in South Philly back in the 70's, guy's from the Bruno family used to come in ask if he wanted to sell it to them, as a front! My buddy down here in S.FL. was friends with Anthony that's how I know him!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #922 on: November 14, 2013, 11:07:16 AM »
Booty now that you have a big fat hippo ass..when you fart does it go " bbbbbBBBBBRRaaaaaAAAAAAA PPPPPP" in one long fartsound.....or does it go BLAAAP BLAAAAP BLAAAAPPP as your big ass flaps from the fart gas ?

My understanding is that fart noises are a function of the tightness of one's chocolate starfish.

Booty's emanations therefore make no noise at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #923 on: November 14, 2013, 11:19:21 AM »
My understanding is that fart noises are a function of the tightness of one's chocolate starfish.

Booty's emanations therefore make no noise at all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #924 on: November 14, 2013, 11:39:57 AM »
Reason Derek called himself Derek Littelli and tattoed La Cose Nostre on his back would probably be that he thought being "Italian" gave him more Street-Cred than being Jewish.

Serge Nubret on the wall? At least at one time he did have a good aesthetic influence.