Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 235750 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #1200 on: November 28, 2013, 06:19:02 AM »
Good on you, Derek. So many haters on Getbig. What you? haters??

DA may be an idiot, but I don't hate him, but you sir, you're a different story.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #1201 on: November 28, 2013, 07:02:52 AM »
Yes survive strong one . . . you have many dicks to suck and new wigs to buy. With that having been said, now that you have gone through and are going through so much will you finally admit you  wear a wig? Its SO EVIDENT IN YOUR BACK ON SHOTS WHERE YOUR HAIRLINE STOPPED.

THE BEEF

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: November 28, 2013, 07:19:29 AM »
Derek started as vain and cocky as it gets. Turned quickly into an obnoxious brat. Then slid into a pathetic character. But by now, he's no longer pitiful. He's turning tragic. At least, he will have gone through many different stages of the human condition.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1203 on: November 28, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
He has zero remorse for his poor choices in living and is paying the price for same.  You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  A pig on the other hand will just splash the water until a puddle of mud forms and then wallow in it.   No more makin' bacon, for this little piggy.

It's said you reap what you sow.    This fellow got plowed and that by his own choice. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1204 on: November 28, 2013, 08:24:07 AM »
Good on you, Derek. So many haters on Getbig. What you? haters??

Would you fuck off with this stupid "what you" bullshit, you dicksucking old pervert. It's not a Getbig meme and never will be, because everyone here hates you, you condescending, know-it-all, old fuckwit.

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1205 on: November 28, 2013, 08:36:16 AM »
ether is one of the best members here

you're not too shabby a poster yourself bruh

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #1206 on: November 28, 2013, 08:38:17 AM »
Yes survive strong one . . . you have many dicks to suck and new wigs to buy. With that having been said, now that you have gone through and are going through so much will you finally admit you  wear a wig? Its SO EVIDENT IN YOUR BACK ON SHOTS WHERE YOUR HAIRLINE STOPPED.

THE BEEF
Arms look all nachural

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #1207 on: November 28, 2013, 09:06:20 AM »
Derek,
I am not as sympathetic as some of these fellas on here...My memory is not that short -- I remember what a bitch you are...
Your still a little insecure man, and I want to smash your face now more than ever.... How about I pay 1k toward your medical bills and let me beat you to a pulp?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1208 on: November 28, 2013, 09:19:54 AM »
wow im honored this page after page post. if you must know i was 2 weeks away getting a kidney transplant. and they did a couple more tests to make sure saw before the next step. and they found a elevation atf level in my liver. they bioposied my liver and found a 6 cm tumor that was cancer.the diagnosis was to go through through the groind to the liver and cut off the blood to the liver and give a dosage of chemo directly not intravenus. i have done one sessioon the tumor went significantly down. they are doing one more session deffinetely most 2 and that should kill the tumor. there are no other cancerous tumors in the liver. it must be watched from now on out.the kidney transplant is not of the table. you have to be cancer free 1 full year. so i will continue dialysis till ten i have allready have done 2 years. im use to it and have revised my life around it.still work, spend time with my family. train hour cardio a day hour weights and drug free no oil either if you must no. im not going to jeaopordize my chance of getting the transplant . i have a great donor who is willing to wait and is in great shape family member so im greatful. thanks everyone for the support. facebook,twittter, derekanthony20 and instagram derekanthony20. i know a lot of people hate me but my past is my past and im just living to enjoy life help people and be a better person. people make mistakes. it is what it is even here at getbig i have met a lot of cool people had some battles with many lol  i wish you all a happy and healthy thanksgiving without our health we are nothing.

take care

DA

WWW.THEDEREKANTHONYSHOW. COM

In all seriousness DA I and many here wish you well. The truth is we all want you to live because it's a lot funnier trolling someone when their alive. Your meltdowns have been legendary over the years and the hope is that there are many more to come. Get well...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1209 on: November 28, 2013, 09:29:39 AM »
wow im honored this page after page post. if you must know i was 2 weeks away getting a kidney transplant. and they did a couple more tests to make sure saw before the next step. and they found a elevation atf level in my liver. they bioposied my liver and found a 6 cm tumor that was cancer.the diagnosis was to go through through the groind to the liver and cut off the blood to the liver and give a dosage of chemo directly not intravenus. i have done one sessioon the tumor went significantly down. they are doing one more session deffinetely most 2 and that should kill the tumor. there are no other cancerous tumors in the liver. it must be watched from now on out.the kidney transplant is not of the table. you have to be cancer free 1 full year. so i will continue dialysis till ten i have allready have done 2 years. im use to it and have revised my life around it.still work, spend time with my family. train hour cardio a day hour weights and drug free no oil either if you must no. im not going to jeaopordize my chance of getting the transplant . i have a great donor who is willing to wait and is in great shape family member so im greatful. thanks everyone for the support. facebook,twittter, derekanthony20 and instagram derekanthony20. i know a lot of people hate me but my past is my past and im just living to enjoy life help people and be a better person. people make mistakes. it is what it is even here at getbig i have met a lot of cool people had some battles with many lol  i wish you all a happy and healthy thanksgiving without our health we are nothing.

take care

DA

"drug free and no oil either"..............you will never learn.

I honestly can't make myself care.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1210 on: November 28, 2013, 02:08:55 PM »

take care

DA

Yes people do make mistakes.....like the time you threatened to have Ron Harris and his family killed about a week ago by the mafia??? 

You're still at Day One.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: November 28, 2013, 02:20:14 PM »
You gotta respect DA's ambition to be a total asshole even till the day he dies, not many put that much effort into trolling like they should like DA
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1212 on: November 28, 2013, 05:11:35 PM »
Damn what exactly did this dude say or do to have everybody hate him so much?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1213 on: November 28, 2013, 05:11:52 PM »
fuck I feel bad for derek. I really hated derek at one time and he hated me also, like derek said he knows alot of us hated him and he was oen of the cockiest guys who has ever posted this might be karma biting him in the ass for all the sins. All the steroids and gay 4 pay and acting like a jerk in general did not help dereks karma and now he is pretty fucked plus he was pretty racist to vince. All aside I hope he lives and gets somewhat back to normal! Derek is way to young to be going through this shit.

Hate? Like?

I don't understand these emotions when it comes to DA.

Most of us have zero stake in the outcome of his current illness.

If he pulls through or dies, it'll provide us with a couple of minutes of interesting reading and then onto the next thread.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1214 on: November 28, 2013, 05:15:46 PM »
Damn what exactly did this dude say or do to have everybody hate him so much?
He spit on Goodrum once in real life. However I dont wish anyone to die early.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1215 on: November 28, 2013, 05:52:56 PM »
Derek is in deep deep trouble...if one truly has 9 lives he would be on his 9th

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1216 on: November 28, 2013, 06:15:42 PM »
  ether is the liver expert

we are beyond lucky to have him

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: November 28, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »
Derek, if you were writing your final post on Getbig (and the internet) what would you want to say?  
Any regrets or life lessons you'd like to share?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1218 on: November 28, 2013, 06:45:27 PM »
Derek, if you were writing your final post on Getbig (and the internet) what would you want to say?  
Any regrets or life lessons you'd like to share?

"Fuck y'all jelly haters!"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: November 28, 2013, 06:49:08 PM »
funny how humans /animals adapt to circonstances; now he s about to die he s all nice...

just like men who become homosexual in jail cause they need to release their sexual tension.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: November 28, 2013, 07:19:42 PM »
Many people died fucking with Vince.  :o

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1221 on: November 28, 2013, 07:28:09 PM »

Yes people do make mistakes.....like the time you threatened to have Ron Harris and his family killed about a week ago by the mafia??? 

You're still at Day One.

he really did that, wtf  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: November 28, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
funny how humans /animals adapt to circonstances; now he s about to die he s all nice...

just like men who become homosexual in jail cause they need to release their sexual tension.

What the heck is circonstances?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: November 28, 2013, 11:07:00 PM »
What the heck is circonstances?
environment they re forced to adapt to. Circumstances i guess in english.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: November 29, 2013, 12:41:54 AM »
environment they re forced to adapt to. Circumstances i guess in english.

Ah I get it; you're French.