Author Topic: Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down  (Read 8645 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »
Abos?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2013, 07:48:02 PM »
imagine having to tolerate this in a peruvian prison in a 20x20 cell with 30 other people just like him. you'd go bonkers. things could be worse than listening to a man shit out his stomach in an office building bro.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2013, 07:54:55 PM »
 :D ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »
twice this week we've had a woman squat and piss on the floor of the ladies room.

first time was right in front of a toilet, like she didn't make it.

second time somebody pissed into the tampon trash-thing on the floor, right next to a toilet.

last week some dude dropped two pieces of shit on the floor in front of the toilet, then a log in the toilet and didn't flush.. didn't even use toilet paper. shit on the floor and in the toilet, with NO FUCKING PAPER.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

i'm waiting for the time when I see a pile of shit in the fucking urinal.

Yeah gym restrooms can get bad. I don't understand it. On leg days I always take a dump there to be extra sure nothing bad happens while squatting, and I manage not to shit all over the place and leave toilet paper on the floor. I do use A LOT of those seat covers to protect myself...have to flush twice.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
twice this week we've had a woman squat and piss on the floor of the ladies room.

second time somebody pissed into the tampon trash-thing on the floor, right next to a toilet.

last week some dude dropped two pieces of shit on the floor in front of the toilet, then a log in the toilet and didn't flush.. didn't even use toilet paper. shit on the floor and in the toilet, with NO FUCKING PAPER.

The think the missing the toilet is from them not wanting to put their ass cheeks on the seat and from asian chicks who stand and squat on the toilet seat.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 08:13:24 PM »
Biggest peeve is when the small cocks piss in the toilet instead of the urinals. Pissing all over the toilet seat.
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2013, 08:23:35 PM »
and from asian chicks who stand and squat on the toilet seat.

??? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2013, 08:29:22 PM »
I was at work taking a leak at the urinal in the men's room when a fat sloppy co-worker came in, walked into the stall and unabashedly began shitting and farting like a fucking animal. To make matters worse I had to listen to his disgusting grunts as his weak core muscles struggled to expel his revolting dump. The worst part? I was trapped in there because I was mid stream in a long piss, and I had to smell the utterly nauseating odor of this scumbag's shit. The dirtbag should have had the decency to let me finish pissing and get the fuck out of there before the shitstorm got underway. I saw him around the building since then and I feel like smashing his fat stupid face. There should be some common courtesy surrounding this issue.

Yes there is; it is called a courtesy flush. This is nothing more complicated then flushing he toilet immediately and during defecation. It helps eliminate the odor before it permeates the room. As far as the sounds associated with taking a shit, if you can't take this, stay out of public restrooms.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
??? ???

Yes, many asians do this. They are used to squat toilets in their country.  My ex converted american style and didn't do this at home... but if she had to use a public restroom she would stand on the seat.

A

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2013, 11:01:52 PM »
when i lived with my ex who came from the worst white trash family on earth her mother and fat hoe sister came once a week to take a shower at our place...they did'nt have a working one at home lol...anyway after her sister had borrowed our bathtub my girl found out her hoe sister had been taking a large dump in the tub, just to pull it out from there and fucking place it UNDER the tub! she was so embarrased about this she told me long after we were done...jesus what a freak...borrow someones bathtub just to shit in it  :)
MIRAGETROPIN

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2013, 12:28:02 AM »
when i lived with my ex who came from the worst white trash family on earth her mother and fat hoe sister came once a week to take a shower at our place...they did'nt have a working one at home lol...anyway after her sister had borrowed our bathtub my girl found out her hoe sister had been taking a large dump in the tub, just to pull it out from there and fucking place it UNDER the tub! she was so embarrased about this she told me long after we were done...jesus what a freak...borrow someones bathtub just to shit in it  :)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:15 AM »
when i shit in public bathrooms i always flush when i push the shit out... that way the sound of the flush covers somewhat of the sound... i cant crap when a bathroom is full of people
real men= no rubbers

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2013, 12:47:58 AM »

haha what the fuck ?

I hate people taking a shit in my house wor lass had this fat 260lb sack of shit bitch of a friend and she fucking insisted on doing it all the time. The smell would linger and she done nowt to hide it.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2013, 12:55:55 AM »
when i shit in public bathrooms i always flush when i push the shit out... that way the sound of the flush covers somewhat of the sound... i cant crap when a bathroom is full of people

Not sanitary bro. Toilet water comes misting up your butt hole and you can catch diseases. Think of all the nasty fucks that shit and jerked in that toilet. Fuck that hearing muff flush bro. Just take a shit.

Also, make sure you lay a few layers of tp or toilet covers on top of the water that way there's no splash back up your anus when a log hits. Splash up the anus = 100% way to get AIDS. That splash is not much different than semen up your butthole.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2013, 07:23:21 AM »

i can. the more people the better.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 12:22:35 PM »
I dont give a damn about people shitting.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 02:46:13 PM »
I blew up the men's room at my work three separate times last week....it was a good week!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabahahahahahabahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahabahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Hahhahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahhahahahaha haha!!!!!

Hahahahhahahahhahahahaha hahahaha!!!!!

I am rolling on the floor...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 03:26:57 PM »

Where do you work? How is it that you know so much about what goes on in the restrooms? Year's ago, my daughter was a barista for a downtown Portland Starbucks, she had stories to tell about folks leaving their drug paraphernalia in the restrooms.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2013, 03:44:14 PM »

this is an excellent thread !

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »

Where do you work?   Wtf?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 04:09:44 PM »
I don't get the guys who like to blow up the stalls the first thing in the morning at work.

Fuck's sake, you can't do it at home?!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »
Why do some nasty fucks make almost sexual grunting noises as they shit? Like straining and relief noises that are way too loud and unnecessary. I never make those stupid sounds when dumping. I bet these tools don't when at home.

Agree with op.
i think the believe it makes them sound badass, tough guys, real men or something. It's always the fat disgusting people who do for some reasons. Maybe it's the only pleasure in their lives i dont know.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2013, 05:26:39 PM »
i think the believe it makes them sound badass, tough guys, real men or something. It's always the fat disgusting people who do for some reasons. Maybe it's the only pleasure in their lives i dont know.

True..but making grunting and groaning noises for the ears of other men is beta, self-conscious shitting. I guess it's the equivalent of making a racket in the gym and throwing weights on the floor.
O

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2013, 05:30:57 PM »
Where do you work? How is it that you know so much about what goes on in the restrooms? Year's ago, my daughter was a barista for a downtown Portland Starbucks, she had stories to tell about folks leaving their drug paraphernalia in the restrooms.

because I close up at night and do rounds and turn off lights... I fuck 'fuck that.. i'm not cleaning that up' that's what the cleaning crew is for.

if you're in prison or jail, you learn pretty quick that EVERYBODY smells your shit and it's fucking disrespectfull NOT to flush that shit as soon as it hits the water.