Author Topic: Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down  (Read 8642 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Guys who blow up the men's room need a beat down
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2013, 03:05:06 PM »
The fuck is he seems to know a lot about the restrooms. One would hope it isn't because he just hangs out in public restrooms for no good reason. Are you a little dense?

was thinking more like a janitor.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
Trying not to blurt out, "Quick, turn around so I can see your ass" as you reach that point of no return.

On my way to Golden Corral in a few for the free meal. 

Nice. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2013, 05:21:22 PM »
was thinking more like a janitor.

I was a head custodian at both the high school and elementary school level. I have seen my share of "shitty" things in restrooms. Kids can be really gross. It is hard to imagine what is going through their heads when they shit on the floor, in a sink or sometimes smear it all over the walls. And yes this was public school, not a school for the mentally ill. One thing I can say is that young women are just as gross acting as young men based on my experience.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
I was a head custodian at both the high school and elementary school level. I have seen my share of "shitty" things in restrooms. Kids can be really gross. It is hard to imagine what is going through their heads when they shit on the floor, in a sink or sometimes smear it all over the walls. And yes this was public school, not a school for the mentally ill. One thing I can say is that young women are just as gross acting as young men based on my experience.

thats normal for children, convicts and mental patients.

these are free, bondable adults ffs!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2013, 07:03:33 PM »
thats normal for children, convicts and mental patients.

these are free, bondable adults ffs!

Oh, I bet some of them would qualify for commitment or confinement.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2013, 10:02:05 PM »
Any guy who doesn't just let it all out when taking a shit in a bathroom is a total fukcing beta who's probably afraid of their own shadow. I imagine there are a lot of women who are afraid to fart when sitting on a toilet seat with a chick in the next stall over but holy shit, guys do this too? Trying to hold your shit in on a toilet seat in a bathroom is batshit crazy talk...What kind of fukcing meds does a shrink have to feed a man to make a man not want to shit on a toilet because people are in the bathroom?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2013, 10:22:29 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2013, 11:07:23 PM »
one of my high school jobs was working in kmart, i pushed carts and occasionally had to clean the bathrooms

the ladies room was always worse with shit, piss, and bloody tampons

but i'll never forget this one maniac freaking out about somebody stealing his VCR around the holidays, this guys was shouting at the top of his lungs "I WANT MY FUCKING VCR" which apparently the store sold out

he's blaming the workers like they should've been watching his cart while he's shopping, finally he stops shouting but then said "i'm going to the bathroom" with this evil smirk on his face

he goes in and squats right in the middle of the bathroom and takes a huge shit and actually picked up his shit with his bare hands and threw it all over the walls and mirror

guess who had to clean it up

also there was a few times where somebody put their shit in the urinals just for giggles

people are sick

E
E

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2013, 11:55:11 PM »
I was at work taking a leak at the urinal in the men's room when a fat sloppy co-worker came in, walked into the stall and unabashedly began shitting and farting like a fucking animal. ...

In the university psychophysiology lab, where I worked part time while doing graduate studies, we had noble guests from a large US university. They were given a tour of the lab.

In the lab, this huge, overweight guy also worked, the fattest person I had ever seen at that point in my life- this time he was nowhere to be seen. They/we entered the wardrobes. In the corner we had toilets stalls, with paper thin walls. Suddenly this roaring noise starts, like the sound of an avalanche mixed with a mud&gas-spraying firehose. It was the sound of a high-pressure chocolate pudding eruption from within the guts of this huge mass of fat. I have never heard anything like it. Our guests didn't flinch..... :), but when the smell came...

NN