Author Topic: TRT Belfort  (Read 12305 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: TRT Belfort
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 05:45:36 PM »
kerr also had a pos groupie wife that drained him

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »
  kerr was a gay beast
Kerr's takedowns were unstoppable in the beginning of his career. The era of the steroid beast mma champs didn't last very long.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2013, 06:01:31 PM »
The good old days.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
great all natural fighter

all drugs - TPPIIP

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2013, 11:38:41 PM »
The good old days.

Quite a neck on vitor back in the day

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 01:22:05 AM »
UFC ref John McCarthy said the strongest person that he ever grappled was Mark Coleman (in 1997). John said that Mark was an absolute freak as far a brute power & force were concerned.

MMA outlawed all the techniques that Mark used to beat people with (headbutts & knee's to the head from side-mount and north/south. Eventually all he had to go to was his signature neck cranks.

If headbutts were legal, he wouldve crushed Pete Williams & Pedro Rizzo within 5 minutes. Those fights were '98 & '99.

The only dude to beat Mark (without Mark being supressed by rules) was Maurice Smith (props!)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2013, 03:54:32 AM »
I thought it was an early stoppage, give Hendo a chance to recover, he was knocked down, not knocked out, he had Vitors leg and protested immediately after the stoppage.  Another gay UFC non fight.  Vitor is all flurry and berserker striking, hardly any of it landed except maybe the kick and a few punches.  Hendo was fine.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:32 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bless him   I used to train with him at bhjj back in the day      always a great person to me    but he was flaming

So why did he have a girlfriend if he was flaming?

0:13:40

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2013, 06:56:08 AM »
UFC ref John McCarthy said the strongest person that he ever grappled was Mark Coleman (in 1997). John said that Mark was an absolute freak as far a brute power & force were concerned.

MMA outlawed all the techniques that Mark used to beat people with (headbutts & knee's to the head from side-mount and north/south. Eventually all he had to go to was his signature neck cranks.

If headbutts were legal, he wouldve crushed Pete Williams & Pedro Rizzo within 5 minutes. Those fights were '98 & '99.

The only dude to beat Mark (without Mark being supressed by rules) was Maurice Smith (props!)
Kerr and Coleman were very similar fighters, I think Kerr was the better wrestler.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2013, 10:15:42 AM »
Kerr has been considered the better wrestler of the 2 by many people, i know for sure Coleman beat Angle but ive only heard rumours Kerr beat him. I also know for sure Angle beat Kerr.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2013, 03:08:58 PM »

Mark had some deadly can openers.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »