Author Topic: Dan Bailey making fun of bodybuilders  (Read 13920 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Dan Bailey making fun of bodybuilders
« on: November 10, 2013, 01:25:48 AM »

I have same picture in mind when I see "brutal", "hardcore" bodybuilders training for a show and talking trash XD

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Dan Bailey making fun of bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 01:30:20 AM »
"Lets do this right"

Then proceeds to snatch a barbell filled with 10lb bumpers.  ::)
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 02:00:05 AM »
I don't get it. Guy seems to have a reasonably good physique yet he's taking the piss out of people who train their physiques?  ???

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:15:55 AM »
hes taking the piss out of the fucking ridiculous training vids some of these pros put out.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 02:20:26 AM »
I don't get it. Guy seems to have a reasonably good physique yet he's taking the piss out of people who train their physiques?  ???

Lol dudes fat. Dana def straps it on and dominates him. He prob even calls her mommy :D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 02:29:35 AM »
"Lets do this right"

Then proceeds to snatch a barbell filled with 10lb bumpers.  ::)

That's 5x5=25kg each side + 20kg barbell = 70kg snatch. You would NOT be able to snatch that amount of weight, I guarantee you.

Average half-squat maniac, weak like shit bodybuilder would be lucky to snatch 50kg and not hurt himself in the process :P

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:57:39 AM »
That's 5x5=25kg each side + 20kg barbell = 70kg snatch. You would NOT be able to snatch that amount of weight, I guarantee you.

Average half-squat maniac, weak like shit bodybuilder would be lucky to snatch 50kg and not hurt himself in the process :P

Its interesting how you can make such guarantees about ones ability without even knowing them.

Like 70kg is anything special. Sophomore year of highschool I could snatch 135. I'm guessing you never were an athlete because you think a 70kg snatch is something special.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 03:10:25 AM »
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 03:10:52 AM »
Its interesting how you can make such guarantees about ones ability without even knowing them.

Like 70kg is anything special. Sophomore year of highschool I could snatch 135. I'm guessing you never were an athlete because you think a 70kg snatch is something special.

hahahahahaha, shizzo, you are such a poor gimmick :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 03:15:44 AM »
Another cross shit special. Way to get under the bar, stupid.

Here's a tip: If you want to learn weightlifting, seek out a weightlifting coach, not your local crossfit affiliate with their 5 day cross shit certs.

A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 03:17:49 AM »
Yeah well who wouldn't make fun of bodybuilders. It's just a vain, selfobsessed, pathetic group of people.

Only a few like Arnold, Steve Reeves, Mentzer and few others could make it look like something admirable for the general public.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 03:19:12 AM »

Of course 70kg is Special!

I seriously doubt you pulled snatch like that in highschool

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 03:19:44 AM »
Another cross shit special. Way to get under the bar, stupid.

Here's a tip: If you want to learn weightlifting, seek out a weightlifting coach, not your local crossfit affiliate with their 5 day cross shit certs.

I believe you don't know what you're talking about. Bailey in this vid is a top 10 in the world crossfit athlete and probably knows a thing or two more than you about olympic lifting...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 03:27:49 AM »
Bailey in this vid is a top 10 in the world crossfit athlete and probably knows a thing or two more than you about olympic lifting...

This is absolutely true. I'm just saying he looks like an idiot in the vid with his stereotypical crossfit 10lb bumpers. Can you not see that? or do you also feel like a badass with you bar filled with 10lb bumpers? haha

Btw- his form would get critiqued to shit by top weightlifting coaches. And other than the few that are making money off of cross shit... they pretty much all agree crossfit is a joke.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 03:30:52 AM »
Of course 70kg is Special!

I seriously doubt you pulled snatch like that in highschool

Dude, are you serious? 135lbs isn't shit. The top girls on our track team could snatch 95lbs.

Have any of you fuckers ever played a sport in your life? At least jr college football? Thrown shot put? Anything?
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 03:39:23 AM »
The dude is a fucking hypocrite.

O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 03:39:44 AM »
A

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 03:40:50 AM »
i have trained in one gym where most members were into this. they did alot of complex lifts and like a circuit of diffrent exercises on time or something. some of them came up to me and gave me props on deadlifting when i was just warming up. did'nt know they did alot of silly shit like in this vid, well atleast i never saw that. almost all girl did benches with about 60kg, pretty good for a girl. i did laugh my ass of watching this vid of diffrent crossfit shit though aswell as the dude making fun of bodybuilding  :D
MIRAGETROPIN

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 03:46:35 AM »
135 lbs is 50kg. he did 70kg thats like 165lbs or something, still nothing to write home about even if i'm sure he could do more.
MIRAGETROPIN

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 03:50:13 AM »
Kinesio tape all over, colorful high socks, tights, finger shoes, weak as shit, horrible form, tendinitis in all four limbs, rhabdo survivor, 10lb bumper plate user extraordinaire.

- cross shit
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 03:54:06 AM »
135 lbs is 50kg. he did 70kg thats like 165lbs or something, still nothing to write home about even if i'm sure he could do more.

135lbs is actually just a tad over 60kg.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 03:54:58 AM »

Oh the dude is strong and powerful as fuck. He's good for a lot more. I've said on this forum before that the very top crossfit dudes are absolute beasts. But they train like beasts... like oly lifters. Then do more reps and conditioning as a contest approaches. They don't train like your average stereotypical cross shitter. 
A

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 04:04:52 AM »
yes i thought those people i saw trained pretty good. solid basic training. but people in those vids train hillarios, love the chins  :)
MIRAGETROPIN

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 04:06:17 AM »
yes i thought those people i saw trained pretty good. solid basic training. but people in those vids train hillarios, love the chins :)

I call it the sperm.

"oh look, she's doing the sperm"

;D
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 05:28:47 AM »
Lol dudes fat. Dana def straps it on and dominates him. He prob even calls her mommy :D

Wrong Bailey...