Author Topic: Dan Bailey making fun of bodybuilders  (Read 13921 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Dan Bailey making fun of bodybuilders
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 05:33:05 AM »
This is absolutely true. I'm just saying he looks like an idiot in the vid with his stereotypical crossfit 10lb bumpers. Can you not see that? or do you also feel like a badass with you bar filled with 10lb bumpers? haha

Btw- his form would get critiqued to shit by top weightlifting coaches. And other than the few that are making money off of cross shit... they pretty much all agree crossfit is a joke.

In case you didn't realize....the WHOLE video....including the POWER SNATCH (not regular snatch) is a funny advert for the Games. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2013, 05:38:53 AM »
Kinesio tape all over, colorful high socks, tights, finger shoes, weak as shit, horrible form, tendinitis in all four limbs, rhabdo survivor, 10lb bumper plate user extraordinaire.

- cross shit

Thongs, posing oil, fake tan, glitter, bloated guts, protein farts, horrible form, injection site scar tissue, drug dealers, 1/2 rep, synthol laded body parts, pain killer addicted beasts....

- "bodybuilders"

Thanks for playing

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2013, 05:43:03 AM »
what's up with dimples

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2013, 05:46:08 AM »
I'm ready!  8)

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2013, 05:49:20 AM »
 ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2013, 06:29:05 AM »
i snatched 110kg at natural bw of 84kg height around 5'11"- 6'

eat shit

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2013, 06:41:42 AM »
i snatched 110kg at natural bw of 84kg height around 5'11"- 6'

eat shit

You were a promising lifter, and what have become of you? Some steroids, more years of hard work and you could eventually qualify for the olympics one day therefore gaining respect and admiration. And now you are pursuing vain bodybuildings goals to become one of those who are mocked and made fun of by the general public.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2013, 06:42:40 AM »
???

jesus... the trainer who teaches this need execution... as well as the chins/sperm movement
MIRAGETROPIN

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2013, 07:22:13 AM »
I'm not sure there is anything gayer than crossfit or GoRuck for men

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2013, 07:24:37 AM »
You were a promising lifter, and what have become of you? Some steroids, more years of hard work and you could eventually qualify for the olympics one day therefore gaining respect and admiration. And now you are pursuing vain bodybuildings goals to become one of those who are mocked and made fun of by the general public.
i blaim the coaches for brain washing us steroids are the devil

so i quit after genetic limit frustration

then some years down the road i finally inject some testosterone and realize my coach was a dumb bastard for not putting us on roids

however it's probably for the best, in my opinion steroids should only be taken to get big shredded arms, not to destroy your skeleton by lifting insane weights

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2013, 07:55:22 AM »
what a douche bag, this guy is ovbiously on a bunch of gear and androgens yet is trying to "make fun" of bodybuilders.

Just coz you train like a fag (crossfit) doesnt mean you're not a bber

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2013, 08:12:13 AM »
what a douche bag, this guy is ovbiously on a bunch of gear and androgens yet is trying to "make fun" of bodybuilders.

Just coz you train like a fag (crossfit) doesnt mean you're not a bber

What? What has the fact that he is indeed on steroids to do with the fact that he mocks bodybuilders? He is not a bodybuilder. He wants to look good just like 99% of narcisstic american society but it does not make him a bodybuilder.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2013, 08:15:20 AM »
What? What has the fact that he is indeed on steroids to do with the fact that he mocks bodybuilders? He is not a bodybuilder. He wants to look good just like 99% of narcisstic american society but it does not make him a bodybuilder.

becuase for you to go through the mental process of injecting your self with exogenous hormones, your mentality is not that different to that of a bber.

What is he doing  ? mocking people coz they flex in the mirror ? I would bet my life this douche bag spends 2 hrs every day just flexing ina mirror and another 4 checking him self out where ever possible... like any one else who is insecure enough to take the gym seriously ( yea that includes me , im not gonna act holier than thou )

the day you step foot in a gym, is the day you'll be small FOREVER

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2013, 08:16:54 AM »
Its interesting how you can make such guarantees about ones ability without even knowing them.

Like 70kg is anything special. Sophomore year of highschool I could snatch 135. I'm guessing you never were an athlete because you think a 70kg snatch is something special.

fuck the fuck off already
n

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2013, 08:20:17 AM »
 :'(
She's not looking too good. Starting to look full-on man. Sad.

she'd be my lover and my dad simultaneously  :-*

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »
the guy in the video looks jacked and shredded.

someone said hes fat?really?i dont see that, he has great quality and mass
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 08:26:16 AM »
the guy in the video looks jacked and shredded.

someone said hes fat?really?i dont see that, he has great quality and mass
he probably didnt watch the video and was think of dlb's husband

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 08:26:39 AM »
becuase for you to go through the mental process of injecting your self with exogenous hormones, your mentality is not that different to that of a bber.

What is he doing  ? mocking people coz they flex in the mirror ? I would bet my life this douche bag spends 2 hrs every day just flexing ina mirror and another 4 checking him self out where ever possible... like any one else who is insecure enough to take the gym seriously ( yea that includes me , im not gonna act holier than thou )

Haha, then by your logic most of NBA, NFL, track and field, swimming, cycling athletes are bodybuilders, just because they go through "the mental process of injecting yourself with exogenous hormones"?

Everyone flexes in the mirror, 5 year old kids who never stepped into the gym do that. This is stigma of vain society, not "bodybuilders".

There's nothing wrong with looking good, being shredded and so on. It starts being fucking hillarious when it's your only and ultimate goal. How many times have you heard here on getbig "I don't care about weights I use, the only thing I care about is my apparance"? Someone who thinks like this probably will never get why it sounds hillarious to the 99% of society, 99% of whom care about physique as well.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 08:28:22 AM »
they use steroids to perform better at their sport which they get paid a shit ton of money for, and get fame for it.

Maybe i got it wrong, but is cross fit an Olympic sport ?

im not going to argue with you, its just a difference of opinions, and im procrastinating  ( have not posted here in months )

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2013, 08:29:23 AM »
the video is gayer than men in thongs believe it or not

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 08:44:30 AM »
How do you beat off Rich Froning?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 01:22:39 PM »

Yes..they are probably mocking the bodybuilding community.  This thread is one of millions just on GB that rip on CF, so why shouldn't the converse also apply?  As far as your bet goes...I don't think you would want to do that.  He is probably spending that time preaching to someone about Crossfit (yeah, he probably is a CF douche...don't know him personally so I can't say). 

The thing is that the statement about 'small' you just made applies to bodybuilding.  Remember, all CF people are twinks.  Right?  They already are small.  Been around a few of these top guys and they have egos...sure...but nothing like some of the BBing douchebags I have been around.  I spent 25yrs of my life in BBing...seen my share.  CF has a while to go before it meets or exceeds the BBing world in pure douche-ism.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 01:38:51 PM »
Haha, then by your logic most of NBA, NFL, track and field, swimming, cycling athletes are bodybuilders, just because they go through "the mental process of injecting yourself with exogenous hormones"?

Everyone flexes in the mirror, 5 year old kids who never stepped into the gym do that. This is stigma of vain society, not "bodybuilders".

There's nothing wrong with looking good, being shredded and so on. It starts being fucking hillarious when it's your only and ultimate goal. How many times have you heard here on getbig "I don't care about weights I use, the only thing I care about is my apparance"? Someone who thinks like this probably will never get why it sounds hillarious to the 99% of society, 99% of whom care about physique as well.

Looking good is my only goal.  Deal w it. Short of weirdos like yourself and Fortress, people go to the gym to look good. From the women on the treadmills to the men in the weightroom, everybody is there to look better.

Feel free to fuck your joints up by hoisting weights that are too heavy.  I'll keep handling moderate weights like a boss.... the irony is, I'll be the one that looks like i train with weights

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
Lee Priest was funnier when he said 'One more rep for 10th place'

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
Wrong Bailey...
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA finally someone says it