Author Topic: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD  (Read 42187 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« on: November 10, 2013, 04:59:18 AM »
Kevin tell his supposed cycle in the new MD. What strike me as odd is that he says he did only used GH for four weeks for two shows and insulin for one show in which he placed last.
He does look to use atleast lots of GH to me... This is what he says about anabolics:

2 anadrol 50 aday
100mg aday- Total: 700mg a week
500mg testosterone a week Total: 500mg a week
400mg deca a week Total: 400mg a week
50mg winstrol every other day Total: 200mg a week
50mg nolvadex per day Total: 350mg a week

Total mg:s; 1700mg (with nolva 2059mg but the you the fuck counts this crap anyway?)

andregens: test and anadrol: 1200mg
anabolics: deca and winstrol: 750mg

now way no way... i did 500mg test and 1 g eq + 350mg oral winstrol total each day...could'nt afford gh though...was around 200 pounds at 5.9....tahts more tha him...1850mg...last two weeks a added 50mg anadrol aday to it o thats 350mg more...2200mg

Says hes is a great responder and did not use anything offseason. Well this I believe from late 98ies and on (by his lokks off). Doses are less than people in my gym, and he was runner up...not making sence!
Everyone else his size does GH though, alot of people seem to lie about there doses of GH. Almost all competitors i've knows over 225 or even less does use it but don't want to tell you their exact doses ''because then people will say all their gains come from GH''. Have you known even one pro that have told you their GH doses and seem honest? I sure have'nt.
MIRAGETROPIN

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 05:04:01 AM »
you are an idiot and he is a liar .. what a genetic wonder.. took less than me to look 30 times better/bigger  ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 05:11:06 AM »
Damn what a shame. Imagine if he had doubled his dosages he would easily have been mr Olympia.  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 05:22:25 AM »
Already a 5 page thread on this.

Conclusion was that all pros are liars!  Just like lee takes only 2 cc of deca
you are gay.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 05:26:50 AM »
yes it's a real shame  :) then you have people like bostin loyd who says he does 13 grams a week + tons of other shit... what did lee priest say? like one deca and one test a week? no GH as well... maybe it's better to tell nothing than telling something noone believes anyway...
MIRAGETROPIN

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 05:30:00 AM »
you are an idiot and he is a liar .. what a genetic wonder.. took less than me to look 30 times better/bigger  ::)

If Sev was doing 200mg of dbol a day and 2grams of test imagine how much Levrone was taking.  :o
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 06:08:31 AM »
If Sev was doing 200mg of dbol a day and 2grams of test imagine how much Levrone was taking.  :o
I did 100 mg dbol a day and 1.6 grams total at most .. you inflate stuff like most idiots

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 06:09:54 AM »
I did 100 mg dbol a day and 1.6 grams total at most .. you inflate stuff like most idiots

::)

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 07:58:59 AM »
They are better to keep their mouths shut rather than look like total douchebags with lies.
Levrone saturated the entire US escilene black market alone during comp season never mind gear!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 08:00:20 AM »
Damn what a shame. Imagine if he had doubled his dosages he would easily have been mr Olympia.  ;D

Exactly. When a pro comes clean about using juice. They become somehow honest.  When they get in to details what they use ,amount,how they respond etc.  they go  back to lier mode

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »
yes it's a real shame  :) then you have people like bostin loyd who says he does 13 grams a week + tons of other shit... what did lee priest say? like one deca and one test a week? no GH as well... maybe it's better to tell nothing than telling something noone believes anyway...

they're all full of shit attention whores

13 grams of gear my ass, he's just injecting 100 mls of grape seed oil and 13 mls of actual steroids

13 grams of gear, whats next , 30 ? Cutting your thigh open and stuffing it with trenbolone ? putting a deca feed in your bicep vein ?

::)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 08:03:59 AM »
Kevin tell his supposed cycle in the new MD. What strike me as odd is that he says he did only used GH for four weeks for two shows and insulin for one show in which he placed last.
He does look to use atleast lots of GH to me... This is what he says about anabolics:

2 anadrol 50 aday
500mg testosterone a week
400mg deca a week
50mg winstrol every other day
50mg nolvadex per day

Says he was a great responder and did not use anything offseason. Well this I believe. Everyone else his size does GH though, alot of people seem to lie about there doses of GH. Almost all competitors i've knows over 225 or even less does use it but don't want to tell you their exact doses ''because then people will say all their gains come from GH''. Have you known even one pro that have told you their GH doses and seem honest? I sure have'nt.

Its still 2 grams of gear a week and his eating was super clean and lots of protein.

THE BEEF

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 08:14:32 AM »
i can believe the no gh but the stack listed is bulshit,that was the eod doses or something.

isnt there anyone who personaly knew levrone?

n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 08:15:31 AM »
I have his anadrol at 400 mg a day precontest not 100

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 08:24:52 AM »
They are better to keep their mouths shut rather than look like total douchebags with lies.
Levrone saturated the entire US escilene black market alone during comp season never mind gear!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 08:25:06 AM »
multiply times four for his cruizing dosages

times 8-12 for blasts

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 08:45:26 AM »

This photo looks like a scan from a enlarged photo that has been on a wall for years

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 08:55:11 AM »

2 anadrol 50 aday
500mg testosterone a week
400mg deca a week
50mg winstrol every other day
50mg nolvadex per day

Says he was a great responder and did not use anything offseason. Well this I believe. Everyone else his size does GH though, alot of people seem to lie about there doses of GH. Almost all competitors i've knows over 225 or even less does use it but don't want to tell you their exact doses ''because then people will say all their gains come from GH''. Have you known even one pro that have told you their GH doses and seem honest? I sure have'nt.

so he bench 500 for 5 reps @225 while dieting with only that...
the "great responder genetic" is a mess. It's the biggest lie of the 2000'.
asstropin

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 09:05:50 AM »
What makes him genetically gifted along with his physical structure in the genetic constitution to handle the amount of drugs.
Most of us would be very sick yet these individuals arent. Thats what makes them apart. For how long they can again is a gamble.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 09:06:43 AM »

This photo looks like a scan from a enlarged photo that has been on a wall for years
it's a scan from a normal photo was posted at my dad's tennis club for years while I was living in US. Very well observed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 09:08:05 AM »
What makes him genetically gifted along with his physical structure in the genetic constitution to handle the amount of drugs.
Most of us would be very sick yet these individuals arent. Thats what makes them apart. For how long they can again is a gamble.
True .. at 2 grams a week I can stand it for 1 week or 2 at most .. being on anabolics at high doses for a long time is incredible to me

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 09:09:19 AM »

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
I bet that was Kevin's cycle, but it was every other day, not weekly
you are gay.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
;)

look nasty in that second shot, that was a  good look.
l