Author Topic: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD  (Read 42173 times)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Re: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 09:17:12 AM »
I bet that was Kevin's cycle, but it was every other day hour, not weekly

ftfy  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2013, 09:17:40 AM »
True .. at 2 grams a week I can stand it for 1 week or 2 at most .. being on anabolics at high doses for a long time is incredible to me

Always favour the anabolic to androgenic ratio
2:1

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2013, 09:19:12 AM »
1. Kevin was big into humatrope.
2.this was the  90's... all the gear he used was pharm grade.
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »

does not change the gnormous quantities he used

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2013, 10:56:43 AM »

this

i am somewhat curious about what humatrope doses it takes to get there...what did gh15 say was the norm in the 90ies? around 15-20ius right? i know an amatuer that made huge gains in a short time he was tall, around 6.5/200cm and 140kg/310lbs...he sold a shitload of drugs, pharma grade and cheap too, dbol for 1,5kr/20 cents...he did pharmgrade genotropin but only got rumours on doses there as well...

and kevin ''forgets'' to mention his whole esiclene use as well...was'nt it him and flex who bought up like the whole market that was left in the 90ies? i know nasser was huge into that as well...he saidd himself he did 100 back shots of it and was bleeding in the whole room...he went into huge oil use as well...funny when people call him nassoil...don't really know what to believe about his details though...i did not know him and he was known for bullshitting people...ed van amsterdam i did know...he said he did 2 grams of test in the offseason and 1 gram of deca and 100mg dbol, thats alot...his back had a ton of acne as well... as much GH as possible but was not hugely into slin...he did strike me as an honest guy and was very fun to be around...PIP

either bodybuilders undermine or overexagerate their doses, also ''forgets'' synthol/esiclene overall..lots of lying
MIRAGETROPIN

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2013, 11:03:53 AM »
getbig is the first to see the light but there is still some idiots here who are FUCKEN NAIVE, so for the hundreth time, here is what the pros use.

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »
this

i am somewhat curious about what humatrope doses it takes to get there...what did gh15 say was the norm in the 90ies? around 15-20ius right? i know an amatuer that made huge gains in a short time he was tall, around 6.5/200cm and 140kg/310lbs...he sold a shitload of drugs, pharma grade and cheap too, dbol for 1,5kr/20 cents...he did pharmgrade genotropin but only got rumours on doses there as well...

and kevin ''forgets'' to mention his whole esiclene use as well...was'nt it him and flex who bought up like the whole market that was left in the 90ies? i know nasser was huge into that as well...he saidd himself he did 100 back shots of it and was bleeding in the whole room...he went into huge oil use as well...funny when people call him nassoil...don't really know what to believe about his details though...i did not know him and he was known for bullshitting people...ed van amsterdam i did know...he said he did 2 grams of test in the offseason and 1 gram of deca and 100mg dbol, thats alot...his back had a ton of acne as well... as much GH as possible but was not hugely into slin...he did strike me as an honest guy and was very fun to be around...PIP

either bodybuilders undermine or overexagerate their doses, also ''forgets'' synthol/esiclene overall..lots of lying

I just don't think kevin was some huge abuser. your talking a black guy with elite genetics, world class genetics who still looks very healthy for his age... who was never that big in the first place. Before anyone opens their mouth  the heaviest kevin  ever competed at was 245 at 5'9? Now you got  butter balls with veins like Jason huh walking around at 270 pounds at 5'6 lol.

l

IronGangsta

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »
Kevin tell his supposed cycle in the new MD. What strike me as odd is that he says he did only used GH for four weeks for two shows and insulin for one show in which he placed last.
He does look to use atleast lots of GH to me... This is what he says about anabolics:

2 anadrol 50 aday
500mg testosterone a week
400mg deca a week
50mg winstrol every other day
50mg nolvadex per day

Says he was a great responder and did not use anything offseason. Well this I believe. Everyone else his size does GH though, alot of people seem to lie about there doses of GH. Almost all competitors i've knows over 225 or even less does use it but don't want to tell you their exact doses ''because then people will say all their gains come from GH''. Have you known even one pro that have told you their GH doses and seem honest? I sure have'nt.

I BELIEVE HIM IF IT'S ALL HE TAKES PER ONE (1) DAY.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2013, 11:25:39 AM »
 :D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2013, 11:26:02 AM »
I just don't think kevin was some huge abuser. your talking a black guy with elite genetics, world class genetics who still looks very healthy for his age... who was never that big in the first place. Before anyone opens their mouth  the heaviest kevin  ever competed at was 245 at 5'9? Now you got  butter balls with veins like Jason huh walking around at 270 pounds at 5'6 lol.

wtf, this coming from you is a huge shocker, wow. 245 at 5.9 is fucken Humongus and we are talking quality muscle, not sloppy soft muscle like huh, does huh have bigger arms? no, does he have bigger shoulders, back? NO, Levrone is a fucken beast, lmao at you thinking he does not abuse.

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, you disagree?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »
Damn what a shame. Imagine if he had doubled his dosages he would easily have been mr Olympia.  ;D

This is the thing, levrone kept coming up short against yates year in year out and it's obvious the guy was ultra competitive as is anyone who reaches that sort of elite standard in anything. But yet he thought nah i'm not gonna push past 2 grams a week and see if i can become the best? too risky for my health

I personally think all of these guys push the drugs as far as they can until sides make them back off. Everything about bbing is obsessive and excessive, yet when it comes to drugs they just did it in moderation?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2013, 12:24:53 PM »
Sev knows how to lift.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2013, 12:29:51 PM »
This is the thing, levrone kept coming up short against yates year in year out and it's obvious the guy was ultra competitive as is anyone who reaches that sort of elite standard in anything. But yet he thought nah i'm not gonna push past 2 grams a week and see if i can become the best? too risky for my health

I personally think all of these guys push the drugs as far as they can until sides make them back off.[/u] Everything about bbing is obsessive and excessive, yet when it comes to drugs they just did it in moderation?
jesus, finally we have a winner.

fuck, wake the fuck up people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2013, 12:43:24 PM »

Levrone competed in the 250s to possible low 260s.
Jason Huh is 5'10...and 260-270, but lacks separation, just a big lump of muscle.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »
I dont care he can eat every steroid in the world. Same result has he beat Dorian or Ronnie?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »
I personally think all of these guys push the drugs as far as they can until sides make them back off.

Yup, only to do it years later after his so called actor and other bullshits career"s" bombed -well it never took off in the first place-. What's his main strategy of survival nowadays? Juice to get enough confidence to "train" gullible people in a new gym venture sponsored by someone else's money? Does he have kids?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 12:55:21 PM »
Levrone competed in the 250s to possible low 260s.
Jason Huh is 5'10...and 260-270, but lacks separation, just a big lump of muscle.
exactly, they are the same height and not to mention if huh had the quality hardness of Leverone he would be smaller too, Levrone equals more net muscles then huh, Flinstone is out to lunch with this one and DOUBLE out to lunch in believing Levrone did not MEGADOSE, lmao

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 02:13:20 PM »
wtf, this coming from you is a huge shocker, wow. 245 at 5.9 is fucken Humongus and we are talking quality muscle, not sloppy soft muscle like huh, does huh have bigger arms? no, does he have bigger shoulders, back? NO, Levrone is a fucken beast, lmao at you thinking he does not abuse.

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, you disagree?

What is your point? No I don't think one of the most genetically gifted guys of all time required 10 grams of anabolics to look like he did.
if kevin said he took 2-3 grams of anabolics, and 8 iu of humatrope per day you wouldn't believe It?

3 grams of human grade  gear is not a hefty cycle?  please
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 02:20:40 PM »
What is your point? No I don't think one of the most genetically gifted guys of all time required 10 grams of anabolics to look like he did.
if kevin said he took 2-3 grams of anabolics, and 8 iu of humatrope per day you wouldn't believe It?

3 grams of human grade  gear is not a hefty cycle?  please
you are an idiot, sorry no disrespect but you are acting like one.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
I did 100 mg dbol a day and 1.6 grams total at most .. you inflate stuff like most idiots

I can find your quotes that said 200mg of dbol.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »
exactly, they are the same height and not to mention if huh had the quality hardness of Leverone he would be smaller too, Levrone equals more net muscles then huh, Flinstone is out to lunch with this one and DOUBLE out to lunch in believing Levrone did not MEGADOSE, lmao
I am very ignorant to the drug game, but for Levrone to come in at 240s-250s, hard and separated, in 3 months time, when he was 170-200 pounds before that. Wouldnt that mean that that he had to ramp it up?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 02:31:25 PM »
I am very ignorant to the drug game, but for Levrone to come in at 240s-250s, hard and separated, in 3 months time, when he was 170-200 pounds before that. Wouldnt that mean that that he had to ramp it up?
beyond belief

bro we are talking enormous, enormous amounts, but but but flinstone says only 3 grams, lmfao.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:54 PM »
What makes him genetically gifted along with his physical structure in the genetic constitution to handle the amount of drugs.
Most of us would be very sick yet these individuals arent.Thats what makes them apart. For how long they can again is a gamble.

We have no idea of this either

Only they or their doctors know for sure

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »
Let me also correct myself. There were two Levrones later on, the small one,  which about 235-245, and the big one, which was 249-250s (possible low 260s).
People didn't know which one would show up, and when his legs were down, of course his weight was down.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2013, 02:38:38 PM »
We have no idea of this either

Only they or their doctors know for sure
what he meant was they can handle large amounts and it is true, some can not handle those numbers, however tolerance is built throughout the years