Author Topic: No longer a CT - Obama spent night looking for evidence he was born in Hawaii  (Read 14935 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Fact based on what?

Hearsay?
Testimony?
OB saying he did?
Video evidence?

bump

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

OzmO

• Getbig V
I am asking you.  You claim its fact and i am asking based on what and you cant even answer me?

And you wonder why i ridicule you guys so much. 

Bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Bump

Buy heilmans book.   He is the msnbc host who is reporting it.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Hey homo - its from the book by MSNBC hosts
hey, sissy-boi-who-cant-unscrew-a-bottlecap!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
President Barack Obama’s “most persistent distraction” when he launched his re-election campaign in April 2011 was not the economy, the Tea Party movement, the GOP presidential primary field, the unpopularity of Obamacare, or even the soon-to-be-launched mission to take out Osama bin laden.

No, the most pressing issue for the president was the fact that real estate mogul Donald Trump had been challenging him over his birth certificate, according to the new book Double Down: Game Change 2012.

“[T]he most persistent distraction Obama was facing personified by Donald Trump, the real estate billionaire and reality show ringmaster who was flirting with making a presidential run under the banner of birtherism—the crackpot conspiracy theory claiming that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was constitutionally ineligible to preside as commander in chief,” authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann note in the opening chapter of the book.

While Obama—who was born in Hawaii—thought of the theory as “lunacy” and “simply mental,” in 2008 his campaign posted his short-form birth certificate online. But as 2011 rolled around, the theory, the authors note, “wouldn’t go away.”

“A recent New York Times poll had found that 45 percent of Republicans and 25 percent of voters overall believed he was foreign born,” Halperin and Heilemann wrote. “And with Trump serving as a human bullhorn, the faux controversy had escaped the confines of Fox News and conservative talk radio, reverberating in the mainstream media.”

George Stephanopoulos asked Obama about Trump’s crusade for his birth certificate twice in an interview the morning of April 14, 2011. “We’re not really worrying about conspiracy theories,” Obama said in response.

But that is not what this new book found; Halperin and Heilemann claim Obama literally spent that night in his Chicago home digging through old records to try to find some kind of proof he was born in Hawaii amid the belongings of his late mother, Ann Dunham.

After Obama made the fundraising rounds throughout Chicago, “he avoided mentioning Trump,” Halperin and Heilemann wrote, “yet the issue remained much on his mind.”

“What confounded him about the problem, beyond its absurdity, was that there was no ready solution,” they wrote. “Although Trump was braying for his original long-form birth certificate, officials in Obama’s home state were legally prohibited from releasing it on their own, and the president had no earthly idea where his family’s copy was.”

What Obama did try to do was “joke about the topic,” as he did during his final fundraiser that night at Chicago’s Navy Pier. “I grew up here in Chicago,” he said. “I wasn’t born here—I just want to be clear. I was born in Hawaii.” 

Halperin and Heilemann note that Obama spent the night in the Chicago home that he, Michelle, Sasha, and Malia left behind for the White House in early 2009. When Obama walked through the door after 10 PM, he “stayed up even later” the authors noted, “intrigued by some old boxes that had belonged to his late mother, Ann Dunham.”

While Obama’s mother died seven years earlier, Obama still had not dug through and “sorted” all of her things. “Now, alone in his old house for just the third night since he’d become president, he started rummaging through the boxes, digging, digging, until suddenly he found it: a small, four-paneled paper booklet the world had never seen before,” Halperin and Heilemann wrote. “On the front was an ink drawing of Kapi’olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital, in Honolulu. On the back was a picture of a Hawaiian queen. On one inside were his name, his mother’s name, and his date of birth; on the other were his infant footprints.”

Obama was so pleased that he found it, he bragged about the discovery to his friend Marty Nesbitt who visited him the next day. Nesbitt, one of Obama’s best friends who bonded with the president over sports over the years, came over for breakfast the next morning. “After chatting for a while at the kitchen table, Obama went upstairs and came back down, wearing a cat-who-ate-a-whole-flock-of-canaries grin, waving the booklet in the air, and then placing it in front of Nesbitt,” the authors wrote.

“Now that’s some funny shit,” Nesbitt said before he “burst out laughing.”

Obama was so proud he found the booklet that on the way to a scheduled interview with the Associated Press, he “pulled aside” adviser David Plouffe and press secretary Jay Carney “and eagerly showed them his discovery.”

Both Plouffe and Carney were unsure if that was, in fact, Obama’s long form birth certificate, but were hopeful that it could help them in fighting the birther conspiracy theories. As for Obama, Halperin and Heilemann noted, he “didn’t know what to think, but he flew back to Washington hoping that maybe, just maybe, he now had a stake to drive through the heart of birtherism, killing it once and for all—and slaying Trump in the bargain.”

Obama hoped this was his saving grace, as Trump’s charges had gotten so far under his skin it started consuming him. “Striding into a meeting with his senior advisers in the Oval Office the next Monday morning, he reached into his suit pocket and whipped out the booklet, infinitely pleased with himself,” Halperin and Heilemann wrote.
“Hey,” Obama said to the room. “Look what I found when I was out there!”

OzmO

• Getbig V

Fact based on what?

Hearsay?
Testimony?
OB saying he did?
Video evidence?

Bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump

Based on interview w person Obama has breakfast w next day - read the article tool

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Bump

When its anti obama... "proof" is a very loose term. Dont take much huh 3333

"Obamas 3rd grade friend's, aunt's, God sister's, youth pastor's, teamate, bingo pal said (while drunk on wild turkey and high on Smack) said......Obama wore white after labor day"!!!!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Based on interview w person Obama has breakfast w next day - read the article tool

2nd hand hearsay then.  Got it.

Like I said you are an Alien from zoltan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
2nd hand hearsay then.  Got it.

Like I said you are an Alien from zoltan

LOL - that is first hand from someone he had breakfast with for fucks sake. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
LOL - that is first hand from someone he had breakfast with for fucks sake. 

1st or 2nd.......Hearsay none the less.

So you consider hearsay fact?

Most Aliens from Zoltan do.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Child hood friend speaking out.   He is a ommunist and a fraud.  F obama and all tose who voted for tjis terrorist.

please tell me you are joking. You cant be that stupid so you believe the stories there. They even had a pic of obama that was a really bad photoshop job and they talked like it was a real pic and how obama used to go in transvestite dreases like that to the cinema. They even more or less said that obama killed 3 people. Hey i dont like obama but im not so naivso i think that everything bad you hear about him is true. Your credibility here dropped big time by just posting that video lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama was so pleased that he found it, he bragged about the discovery to his friend Marty Nesbitt who visited him the next day. Nesbitt, one of Obama’s best friends who bonded with the president over sports over the years, came over for breakfast the next morning. “After chatting for a while at the kitchen table, Obama went upstairs and came back down, wearing a cat-who-ate-a-whole-flock-of-canaries grin, waving the booklet in the air, and then placing it in front of Nesbitt,” the authors wrote.

Obama was so proud he found the booklet that on the way to a scheduled interview with the Associated Press, he “pulled aside” adviser David Plouffe and press secretary Jay Carney “and eagerly showed them his discovery.”

OzmO

• Getbig V

Hearsay is fact for some.

This folks, is a great example of someone wanting something to be true so bad they exchange their common sense for it.

Standard proceedure for Aliens from Zoltan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hearsay is fact for some.

This folks, is a great example of someone wanting something to be true so bad they exchange their common sense for it.

Standard proceedure for Aliens from Zoltan

LOL - keep your head in the sand  -   clown.   

OzmO

• Getbig V

LOL - keep your head in the sand  -   clown.   

You will have to come up with something better than hearsay or what is obviously material to help sell a book, much like Aparo did to convince intelligent people.

Meanwhile Aliens from Zoltan accept heaesay as fact.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“Striding into a meeting with his senior advisers in the Oval Office the next Monday morning, he reached into his suit pocket and whipped out the booklet, infinitely pleased with himself,” Halperin and Heilemann wrote.

OzmO

• Getbig V
“Striding into a meeting with his senior advisers in the Oval Office the next Monday morning, he reached into his suit pocket and whipped out the booklet, infinitely pleased with himself,” Halperin and Heilemann wrote.

You will have to come up with something better than hearsay or what is obviously material to help sell a book, much like Aparo did to convince intelligent people.

Meanwhile Aliens from Zoltan accept heaesay as fact.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
please tell me you are joking. You cant be that stupid so you believe the stories there. They even had a pic of obama that was a really bad photoshop job and they talked like it was a real pic and how obama used to go in transvestite dreases like that to the cinema. They even more or less said that obama killed 3 people. Hey i dont like obama but im not so naivso i think that everything bad you hear about him is true. Your credibility here dropped big time by just posting that video lol

exactly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
exactly

LOL - enjoy your ruined profession due to Obama whom you voted for 2x over

OzmO

• Getbig V
LOL - enjoy your ruined profession due to Obama whom you voted for 2x over

Still, you are accepting hearsay as fact.  You are doing it because you believe OB wasn't born in the USA and the basis of that belief is rooted in things like hearsay, opinion, speculation, conjecture etc. NOT actual facts.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Still, you are accepting hearsay as fact.  You are doing it because you believe OB wasn't born in the USA and the basis of that belief is rooted in things like hearsay, opinion, speculation, conjecture etc. NOT actual facts.   

Like Obama is going to be honest and openly talk about this?   LMFAO!!!!!   I think his lies on everything else about his disastrous regime have him consumed right now. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
Like Obama is going to be honest and openly talk about this?   LMFAO!!!!!   I think his lies on everything else about his disastrous regime have him consumed right now. 

It doesn't matter if he is honest or not about this. What matters is what is fact and what is conjecture/speculation.

YOUR belief isn't based on fact, its based on Hearsay, opinion, speculation, conjecture etc.   

What FACTS support the charge he was born outside the USA?   What FACTS support that he was born in USA?

One is overwhelming, one is nearly non existent. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It doesn't matter if he is honest or not about this. What matters is what is fact and what is conjecture/speculation.

YOUR belief isn't based on fact, its based on Hearsay, opinion, speculation, conjecture etc.   

What FACTS support the charge he was born outside the USA?   What FACTS support that he was born in USA?

One is overwhelming, one is nearly non existent. 

I don't know where he was born.   I have my doubts, but I believe Kenya or some cheap ass motel somewhere