Author Topic: No longer a CT - Obama spent night looking for evidence he was born in Hawaii  (Read 14831 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I don't know where he was born.   I have my doubts, but I believe Kenya or some cheap ass motel somewhere

And that belief is based on hearsay.

So when you hear anything that supports your belief you pass if off as fact. 

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience nor can it be adequately substantiated.

Basically your belief is founded on meaningless info.

Hence......

Any Birther is a CT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And that belief is based on hearsay.

So when you hear anything that supports your belief you pass if off as fact. 

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience nor can it be adequately substantiated.

Basically your belief is founded on meaningless info.

Hence......

Any Birther is a CT

If the book is directly quoting people who spoke to Obama and that they interviewed - its not hearsay. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
If the book is directly quoting people who spoke to Obama and that they interviewed - its not hearsay. 

Until those people make sworn statements, its hearsay, because its the author who is saying:  Those people told me he said that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Until those people make sworn statements, its hearsay, because its the author who is saying:  Those people told me he said that.

::)  ::)

LMFAO  - have any of these people denied it?  No.

Obama is not who you voted for in 2008 - he is a deceptive con man and not one of us.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

lol...youre hilarious

might be the dumbest shit ive ever seen

OzmO

• Getbig V

Obama is not who you voted for in 2008 - he is a deceptive con man and not one of us.   

Still doesn't change the FACT that they haven't made sworn statements of it.  Until then its hearsay.

Have you denied everything everyone has said about you on Getbig?  So, based on your logic, anything that you haven't denied is true?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Still doesn't change the FACT that they haven't made sworn statements of it.  Until then its hearsay.

Have you denied everything everyone has said about you on Getbig?  So, based on your logic, anything that you haven't denied is true?

333 is a gay...he hasnt denied it yet...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 is a gay...he hasnt denied it yet...

LOL - the authors wrote a book and interviewed people w Obama - its not a lawsuit 

As for option FAIL - you are so far gone down the FAIL Track its not even funny.  Defending a ghetto skell who wrecked your profession out of racial solidarity only?  Pathetic 

OzmO

• Getbig V
LOL - the authors wrote a book and interviewed people w Obama - its not a lawsuit 

As for option FAIL - you are so far gone down the FAIL Track its not even funny.  Defending a ghetto skell who wrecked your profession out of racial solidarity only?  Pathetic 

If Obama was born I outside the US would it be proven with hearsay like this or with facts?  To remove him would they have to go to court?   To convince intelligent people like those left in the GOP will they need hearsay or facts?

It's a book, yes, but meaningless with un proven facts such as hearsay. 

All things Birther are a CT

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

I dont "defend" anyone...i just make observations on your retarded shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont "defend" anyone...i just make observations on your retarded shit.

Observe your profession going down the drain due to your 2x vote.    Hope and Change SUCKER! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Observe your profession going down the drain due to your 2x vote.    Hope and Change SUCKER! 

lol...how?