Author Topic: Does deca really improve immune function?  (Read 6400 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Does deca really improve immune function?
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 09:24:43 AM »
For me the difference comes down to whether I wanna look dry or not.

Winter time = deca seasons

Summer time = EQ season.

What do you think?

For the average gym rat running moderate doses I don't understand why more wouldn't do the exact opposite. I mean, a lot of guys "bulk" with stuff that increases bloat and end up using ais anyway. For someone eating a lot of carbs/cals when trying to put on weight you'd be able to stay looking better, for much longer with something like eq as opposed to deca.

And if you diet with keto/low carbs/cals the water retaining steroids will help in keeping fullness and training intensity which will come in handy during periods of near starvation...

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 09:32:56 AM »
I read a study that showed it killed brain cells and essentially made people more stupid. Can't honestly say I never feel run down taking deca. On the other hand mega dosing vitamin c I have found to be effective.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »
Eq is the weakest injectable there is lol.  Guys run it because they're usually on 5 other compounds and can't even notice the difference.  If you're gonna use eq prepare to use 900+ mgs for like 30 weeks and get ready to give blood every other month and possibly never want to have sex again along with the possibility of blowing your GABA receptors down the drain lol.  And that's if u actually get real eq.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 09:46:15 AM »
Eq is the weakest injectable there is lol. Guys run it because they're usually on 5 other compounds and can't even notice the difference.  If you're gonna use eq prepare to use 900+ mgs for like 30 weeks and get ready to give blood every other month and possibly never want to have sex again along with the possibility of blowing your GABA receptors down the drain lol.  And that's if u actually get real eq.

Exactly.

This is why I'm running this on its own to see if it does anything at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 09:52:25 AM »
Eq is the weakest injectable there is lol.  Guys run it because they're usually on 5 other compounds and can't even notice the difference.  If you're gonna use eq prepare to use 900+ mgs for like 30 weeks and get ready to give blood every other month and possibly never want to have sex again along with the possibility of blowing your GABA receptors down the drain lol.  And that's if u actually get real eq.

What's up with the "never wanting to have sex again" part? Test + EQ turns me into a stallion (pun intended)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 10:04:32 AM »
What's up with the "never wanting to have sex again" part? Test + EQ turns me into a stallion (pun intended)

bro are you absolutely sure your eq is eq and not test? smell the two, one should smell different than the other. Does the eq smell like leather?

EQ doesn't shut you down like deca dick, it makes you asexual. best eq I ever ran....Eva mendez could of been on my bed and I would rather posted on getbig. fucked me up pretty good.

the guy who mentioned equipoise effecting GABA production in the brain can you go into more detail about this? Curious if van could get some info on the subject. Jizzacked who posts here, also mentioned something about eq killing his sex drive.

This is a very real side effect of EQ by the way, effects alot of people.
l

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:43 AM »
I dont have any first hand accounts of eq affecting gaba in the brain but ive heard of guys who megadosed it having issues in that department someone here with more knowledge can elaborate on this.  if you have real eq you dont want to have sex, you can but u dont want to.  eq is not worth it all in my opinion

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 10:11:30 AM »
Bro-- Why so defensive? Do I detect some penis envy?
M.D. is from Hopkins as is the PhD. in neuromunology.
Boarded in Internal Med. and Neuro. Subspecialty in neuromuscular.
Was Battalion Surgeon for USMC in Desert Storm-- thing was nerve agents.

But that is ok. You just go ahead and drink some more Kool aide. My dick is bigger than your dick anyway. NO HOMO.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

haha! boom! don't bother with 'theworm', he shits himself if there's a 10mg anavar tablet within a 10 mile radius...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2013, 02:03:01 PM »
Bump for more info on boldenone's effects on the gaba receptors.

I assume there must be some studies out there on the subject, not something someone pulled out of their ass one day.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2013, 02:27:36 PM »
Dan Duchaine wrote that Deca helped the immune system. I haven't researched this myself, but Dan was usually right.

I think most EQ is either fake or impure. A friend used a low dose of EQ by itself for a few weeks and the change was visible. Dry quality gains. This was a few years back when EQ was probably EQ.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2013, 02:39:42 PM »
Bump for more info on boldenone's effects on the gaba receptors.

I assume there must be some studies out there on the subject, not something someone pulled out of their ass one day.

I forgot where i read it it was on the boards somewhere. some guy mega dosed a cpl grams of eq (2 or 3) and could never function the same again his gaba receptors in his brains were permanantely fucked so his dopamine or serotonin was affected.  im not totally sure of the specifics i  really wish someone else could chime in as well.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2013, 02:44:15 PM »
I forgot where i read it it was on the boards somewhere. some guy mega dosed a cpl grams of eq (2 or 3) and could never function the same again his gaba receptors in his brains were permanantely fucked so his dopamine or serotonin was affected.  im not totally sure of the specifics i  really wish someone else could chime in as well.

I've read something along the lines as well, and people blame it's effects on gaba for the anxiety the drug tends to give some users. Makes me wonder why only eq would cause this effect which is why I'd like to see some studies...I'm not seeing anything on pubmed atm.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2013, 03:30:53 PM »
1350mg EQ turned me into a suicidal, weeping mess.  Happened all three times i tried it, at different doses each time.

I like what it does for my physique, but it's really only a cosmetic effect.  Deca is far superior for tissue gain

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

about a year and a half ago i ran a very heavy eq cycle, and it shut my sex drive completely off for about 4 months. To this day I have never been quite the same.

l

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2013, 03:52:17 PM »
 Doc is legit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2013, 04:26:03 PM »
So I found some studies and it appears all aas affect gaba receptors since it plays a role in reproduction...fuck this, I'd rather not know  ;D

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3168686/

In the above study they reference all the studies proven to affect gaba receptors. Reference #s  [37, 67, 69, 71, 84, 85, 92, 93].

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »
Bro-- Why so defensive? Do I detect some penis envy?
M.D. is from Hopkins as is the PhD. in neuromunology.
Boarded in Internal Med. and Neuro. Subspecialty in neuromuscular.
Was Battalion Surgeon for USMC in Desert Storm-- thing was nerve agents.

But that is ok. You just go ahead and drink some more Kool aide. My dick is bigger than your dick anyway. NO HOMO.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Apology accepted.   Seriously, sorry I was hard on you, I am also a physician and we have to stick together...

Molecular bio degree Vanderbilt, masters from Pitt, MD from top 30 medical school.  

I was simply asking people if they got sick less while on deca, then you come bashing that i am drinking Kool aide and I have a small dick.  WTF?  Lol.  

Anyway, I apologize from slamming you hard like that.  
you are gay.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2013, 06:55:28 PM »
Yes.  Injecting bathtub-made foreign substances into the body is great for general health and well being.  

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2013, 07:22:57 PM »
There is legit pharm grade deca out there bro, just have to find it and pay the extra cost
you are gay.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2013, 08:08:43 PM »
Apology accepted.   Seriously, sorry I was hard on you, I am also a physician and we have to stick together...

Molecular bio degree Vanderbilt, masters from Pitt, MD from top 30 medical school.  

I was simply asking people if they got sick less while on deca, then you come bashing that i am drinking Kool aide and I have a small dick.  WTF?  Lol.  

Anyway, I apologize from slamming you hard like that.  

Let me apologize as well. But seriously, without this site and input from 'the bros' like you, I would have a hard time coping with reality.

P.S. I knew you were a physician.  Lol

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2013, 08:17:21 PM »
A lot of doctor on doctor lovin going down in this thread  :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2013, 08:24:15 PM »
Yes.  Injecting bathtub-made foreign substances into the body is great for general health and well being.  
Thanks for the tip

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2013, 05:18:44 AM »

Yes but why are they interested in men in thongs? :D ;D

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2013, 05:53:01 AM »
So I found some studies and it appears all aas affect gaba receptors since it plays a role in reproduction...fuck this, I'd rather not know  ;D

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3168686/

In the above study they reference all the studies proven to affect gaba receptors. Reference #s  [37, 67, 69, 71, 84, 85, 92, 93].

Thanks
For finding this.  I feel awesome on everything but eq though. That alone is good for me. I didn't read the article but I'm sure the compounds affect GABA in a different way. all I know is that eq turns u into a depressed worrhless sone of a bitch lol.  That with high dosed tren and dieting are why pros are on tons of Xanax and antidepressants

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »

I'd like to watch an adult film where two hot blonde female doctors examine each other, please.