Author Topic: Did Hany Rambod kill Seth Feroce kidneys?  (Read 19127 times)

ether

• Getbig IV
Did Hany Rambod kill Seth Feroce kidneys?
« on: November 10, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »
Rambod apparently went Derek Anthony on Feroces kidneys, add that to the latest list that includes:

Palumbo frying Marius Dohne and Anthony Pasquale kidneys and that Italian guy dropping dead after working with Aceto

Do these gurus have any accountability (legally, ethically) to these BBers they are killing?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Did Hany Rambod kill Seth Feroce kidneys?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 04:46:45 PM »
they deserve a darwin award for even trusting any of these gurus in the firstplace.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 04:46:57 PM »
Rambod apparently went Derek Anthony on Feroces kidneys, add that to the latest list that includes:

Palumbo frying Marius Dohne and Anthony Pasquale kidneys and that Italian guy dropping dead after working with Aceto

Do these gurus have any accountability (legally, ethically) to these BBers they are killing?

You make it sound like they held a gun to their heads.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »
You make it sound like they held a gun to their heads.

Well doctors don't hold guns to patients heads or lawyers to their clients heads, yet when they f--- up they are accountable.

I bet these gurus don't even have their clients sign waivers, I'm not a lawyer but isn't there a grounds for suing here?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:52:43 PM »
Well doctors don't hold guns to patients heads or lawyers to their clients heads, yet when they f--- up they are accountable.

I bet these gurus don't even have their clients sign waivers, I'm not a lawyer but isn't there a grounds for suing here?
it would make as much sense as suing a drug dealer because the quality of the drug wasnt potent enough.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »

We're talking about a taboo "sport" to begin with that revolves around black market acquired anabolic steroid consumption. To not be prepared for the worst possible health outcome is foolish and naive, when you are slamming 8 grams of shit a week.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »
We're talking about a taboo "sport" to begin with that revolves around black market acquired anabolic steroid consumption. To not be prepared for the worst possible health outcome is foolish and naive, when you are slamming 8 grams of shit a week.

Touché
Surprisingly people continue to work with these guys...

Has Farah nearly or actually killed any of his competitors?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 05:13:14 PM »
When will Feroce compete again?  He had an amazing MD shoot after winning, looked to have some of the best lines we've seen in years.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 05:17:35 PM »
When will Feroce compete again?  He had an amazing MD shoot after winning, looked to have some of the best lines we've seen in years.

X2

He was a sick shredded little fella. Great symmetry.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 05:21:19 PM »
  We are lucky we have Ether here.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 05:37:11 PM »
  We are lucky we have Ether here.

Yes, you are.
So did Farah kill anything other than his integrity or the English language?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 05:42:06 PM »

Didn't he try to put on alot of size a few years ago? I think he cmpeted in the open division of some show and looked like crap. I haven't seen him since.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 06:44:10 PM »
Rambod's credentials are certainly suspect. He claims to have dropped out of  medical  school to be a prep coach. Red flag boys and girls. He apparently worked in a neuroscience lab, but was probably functioning as a technician with no real connects to research. He probably has a B. S., if that. He has an exceptionally poor understanding of peptides from just speaking to him. Physically he does not look like much. He is now promoting the NPC Sacramento along with Tedd Williamson. That may help him make ends meet.

How come there is this blind allegiance in a BBer actually taking advice from someone like this?

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 07:13:35 PM »
Hany was a former student of Chad Nichols and learned everything from him. He is Chad Nichols-Lite. Fact.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 07:28:29 PM »

Then stop making a fool of yourself; stop talking.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 07:34:56 PM »

Ether I have not heard one word about why Anthony dropped out of BB. With a week to go he dropped out of USA's and would have likely won.  He has kidney issues?  

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »
What qualifies as a guru?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 07:45:45 PM »
Rambod's credentials are certainly suspect. He claims to have dropped out of  medical  school to be a prep coach. Red flag boys and girls. He apparently worked in a neuroscience lab, but was probably functioning as a technician with no real connects to research. He probably has a B. S., if that. He has an exceptionally poor understanding of peptides from just speaking to him. Physically he does not look like much. He is now promoting the NPC Sacramento along with Tedd Williamson. That may help him make ends meet.

How come there is this blind allegiance in a BBer actually taking advice from someone like this?

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Phil Heath is his client, so that gets him a lot of credibility.

If I recall correctly, his FST-7 protocol is based on injecting test suspension, increlex, and one other compound--insulin i believe-- in the muscle about to be trained.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 09:55:28 PM »
Phil Heath is his client, so that gets him a lot of credibility.

If I recall correctly, his FST-7 protocol is based on injecting test suspension, increlex, and one other compound--insulin i believe-- in the muscle about to be trained.

Interesting. More on this please.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »
Rambod's credentials are certainly suspect. He claims to have dropped out of  medical  school to be a prep coach. Red flag boys and girls. He apparently worked in a neuroscience lab, but was probably functioning as a technician with no real connects to research. He probably has a B. S., if that. He has an exceptionally poor understanding of peptides from just speaking to him. Physically he does not look like much. He is now promoting the NPC Sacramento along with Tedd Williamson. That may help him make ends meet.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Well he certainly didn't teach cutler how to lift or eat so I'm guessing the experience in the lab mite have something to do with it :D

Seth also had vodka in his fridge so that couldn't of helped

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 05:15:57 AM »
Interesting. More on this please.

unfortunately, that's all I recall :(  100mg test suspension, 100mcg increlex, and I thought it was insulin as well, even though it seems redundant with the igf.  This is injected in each muscle before being trained.  Could lead to site growth I suppose.... maybe someone like esfitness or the revelation could add their thoughts to this

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 05:38:16 AM »

i never heard about this, shame if so... he competed in the uk for a few years as an amature

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 06:28:08 AM »

did'nt know he and lee were the same height
MIRAGETROPIN

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 06:33:42 AM »
I would love to hijack Hany's iPhone.... probably some juicy texts/emails on there

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 06:35:38 AM »