Author Topic: The absolute best way to bring up a lagging bodypart!  (Read 4813 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
The absolute best way to bring up a lagging bodypart!
« on: November 10, 2013, 10:41:30 PM »
-Schedule a massive cheat meal the night before: Glycogen takes time to replenish; a cheat immediately pre workout isn't enough time. Also, schedule 8+ hours of sleep this night.

-Crush the weak bodypart every 4th day: I mean all out failure on every set, 20-30 sets. 3 is not enough days but 5 is too many; most of us are usually recovered sfter 5 days, so waiting 7 days between weak muscles is a waste of precious time to bring up weaknesses. Train smart and reasonable for everything else but go bananas on this day and beat yourself to a bloody pulp. Do battle with the weights  :D

-Eat more food the day of training: I up my carbs, protein, and fat 30% for every meal on this day. I like to stay lean year round and watch my diet closely, but every 4th day the goal is saturate my body with a nice surplus of good calories. Pre workout, I'll have my usual PWO meal but I'll also slam some simple sugars for a monstrous pump during the workout. Something like 40-50g sugar from whatever I want: candy, Gatorade, chocolate milk, etc.

-Skip Your cardio on this one day. The goal is to be anabolic, not catabolic. Fat burning is not the goal, save that for the other days of the week.

-Supplements/gear: take extra servings of your goodies on this day. Same philosophy as listed previously. If you take a pre workout drink, take double your normal dose. 30mgs Dbol? Take 60 on this day. I also take an extra multivitamin/mineral post workout on this day.

Post workout: No cardio today. stretch the muscle for a good 10 mins. Then go home and eat another big ass meal. The rest of the week is to diet properly, clean food and daily cardio, but on this day feed your body a caloric surplus. Lastly, get plenty of sleep this night, 8+ hours minimum.

This method has helped me greatly improve my Evan Centopanni Chest Syndrome.

8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The absolute best way to bring up a lagging bodypart!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 11:05:30 PM »
Good genetics and superset the same bodypart. Problem solved.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 11:17:28 PM »
-Schedule a massive cheat meal the night before: Glycogen takes time to replenish; a cheat immediately pre workout isn't enough time. Also, schedule 8+ hours of sleep this night.

-Crush the weak bodypart every 4th day: I mean all out failure on every set, 20-30 sets. 3 is not enough days but 5 is too many; most of us are usually recovered sfter 5 days, so waiting 7 days between weak muscles is a waste of precious time to bring up weaknesses. Train smart and reasonable for everything else but go bananas on this day and beat yourself to a bloody pulp. Do battle with the weights  :D

-Eat more food the day of training: I up my carbs, protein, and fat 30% for every meal on this day. I like to stay lean year round and watch my diet closely, but every 4th day the goal is saturate my body with a nice surplus of good calories. Pre workout, I'll have my usual PWO meal but I'll also slam some simple sugars for a monstrous pump during the workout. Something like 40-50g sugar from whatever I want: candy, Gatorade, chocolate milk, etc.

-Skip Your cardio on this one day. The goal is to be anabolic, not catabolic. Fat burning is not the goal, save that for the other days of the week.

-Supplements/gear: take extra servings of your goodies on this day. Same philosophy as listed previously. If you take a pre workout drink, take double your normal dose. 30mgs Dbol? Take 60 on this day. I also take an extra multivitamin/mineral post workout on this day.

Post workout: No cardio today. stretch the muscle for a good 10 mins. Then go home and eat another big ass meal. The rest of the week is to diet properly, clean food and daily cardio, but on this day feed your body a caloric surplus. Lastly, get plenty of sleep this night, 8+ hours minimum.

8)

Bordering on lunacy. Moderators remove his blue stars!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 11:19:45 PM »

Lol
#

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 11:33:15 PM »

Damn. Sev/Cleanest Natural is gonna have some wicked pumps with 400mgs of Dbol.
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 11:35:13 PM »

What you wait to get of these fake virtual persons, aka real life loosers and idiots? Good advice? It seem to me you have to wait tad longer.. ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 12:41:31 AM »
I brought up my chest with FST7 and post workout stretching with TRX handles, and a lil bit of foam-roller/tiger-tail/lacross-ball work.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 12:48:03 AM »
I brought up my chest with FST7 and post workout stretching with TRX handles, and a lil bit of foam-roller/tiger-tail/lacross-ball work.

Can you speak more on FST7. I tried it but didnt give it much time, assumed it was just another gimmick.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 01:09:29 AM »
Can you speak more on FST7. I tried it but didnt give it much time, assumed it was just another gimmick.

well, it's pretty simple and common sense stuff, a lot like doggcrapps old 'principals'.

like for back i'll do a pulldown movement for lats (elbows to the front), a movement for upper back muscle (teres, ect...) like pulldowns or chins with elbows back, and a rowing movement with a medium grip, and a couple sets with a wide grip (hits my rhomboids/'mid back' more), then finnish with the 7 sets of 10-12 on the straight arm pulldown or wide grip barbell pullovers with 20 seconds rest. after the workout i'llo stretch out using TRX straps and Versa-Grips, then it's on the floor or against a wall with a foam roller, or have somebody "rolling pin" out my lats top to bottom with a Tiger-Tail, and maybe lay on a lacross ball around the teres region.

for chest i'll start with decline barbell, then go to incline smith, then to 7 sets of machine flyes, seated cable crossovers on a nautilus versa-trainer (I think that's what it's called... looks like a praying mantis), or the bottom 1/3 or 1/2 of the movement on a hammer strength flat or decline press with 20 seconds rest.

workouts are simple.. 2-4 sets of 8-10 reps from a couple different angles, not much rest (mayne 45-60 seconds), then the final 7 set movement forcing as much blood in there as possible, then stretching the shit out of it.

I was skeptical, but it really brought up my chest. I've had chest issues for years, since I broke my sternum with a lucky upper-cut sparing and the doc's had me lay on my chest to do xrays.. bone shards could've cut my heart! lol... so it shifted my rib-cage and caused some nerve issues.

I've been out of IGF1-DES for a while, so I've never done an FST7 workout with DES, but i'll make sure i'm 'carbed-up' and have at least 2000kcals, preferably 3000 in me before the workout, with at least a couple liters of water... and drink down about 7g citruline malate with my pre-workout (original jack3d) and 100mg dbol. i'm REALLY not a fan of pre-workout insulin, so I've never done it... (how can you workout productively with crashing bloodsugar???)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 01:59:31 AM »
30 sets to failure every 4 days? Think I will pass haha.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 06:25:49 AM »

Bordering on lunacy, moderators get him some geritol...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 06:29:03 AM »
30 sets to failure every 4 days? Think I will pass haha.

This thread was not intended for you. BigRo has no weak body parts.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 06:39:38 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 06:44:28 AM »
Damn. Sev/Cleanest Natural is gonna have some wicked pumps with 400mgs of Dbol.

LOL

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 06:50:58 AM »
This thread was not intended for you. BigRo has no weak body parts.

True...

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 06:54:40 AM »

8)

I agree with vince what a load of bullshit.

Now people is all depend on the bodypart for eg the chest sometimes the delts are overpower the chest, so you need to stop bench press and just do incline and decline dumbell presses with a lighter weight and focus on the stretch at the bottom and squeeze at the top, also pre exhaust the chest on the chest fly machine before doing these sets so your chest gets a burn without getting your arms tired.
there are many more tips like these depends on the bodypart so that is your free lesson for the day from the trainer.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 07:00:34 AM »
I'm prepared to fight anyone who disagrees with me on this issue.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 07:37:43 AM »
I agree with vince what a load of bullshit.

Now people is all depend on the bodypart for eg the chest sometimes the delts are overpower the chest, so you need to stop bench press and just do incline and decline dumbell presses with a lighter weight and focus on the stretch at the bottom and squeeze at the top, also pre exhaust the chest on the chest fly machine before doing these sets so your chest gets a burn without getting your arms tired.
there are many more tips like these depends on the bodypart so that is your free lesson for the day from the trainer.

I believe your usual posts about masturbation and pooping etc are superior to your training advice.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 07:46:40 AM »

8)
Does this work for naturals also who are ripped yet eat 500g of carbs daily without burners or hormones?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 07:50:14 AM »
Does this work for naturals also who are ripped yet eat 500g of carbs daily without burners or hormones?

Bro You realize you could post something productive, informative, helpful in this thread. Right? For a guy with self proclaimed "elite genetics" you sure hold on to grudges when others aren't impressed. Now tell us how you blast through plateus, stud.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 07:58:23 AM »
Bro You realize you could post something productive, informative, helpful in this thread. Right? For a guy with self proclaimed "elite genetics" you sure hold on to grudges when others aren't impressed. Now tell us how you blast through plateus, stud.  :)
elite genetics means shape and response to drugs and the ability to create the illusion .. anyway.. no grudges here, just amused when someone tries to sell bullshit  :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 08:00:59 AM »
elite genetics means shape and response to drugs and the ability to create the illusion .. anyway.. no grudges here, just amused when someone tries to sell bullshit  :)

Ohhhhhh that's what elite genetics means..... ;) Carry on Chief.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 08:02:09 AM »
Ohhhhhh that's what elite genetics means..... ;) Carry on Chief.
haha .. I am sorry I ragged on you and your lover

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 08:04:10 AM »
haha .. I am sorry I ragged on you and your lover

I forgive you for your transgressions Gypsy.  :-*

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 08:08:32 AM »

8)

Agree with trying to work in more volume. It's a volume game for sure.

I do a similar approach to improve my back. Trained it 4 days per week, 4 exercises, 3 sets per exercise, 15 reps per set, last set always to failure. It worked is all I can say. It worked enough that I'm still doing it (8 months later), and now my back is my best bodypart. It'll never be Yates' back, because I have a long torso, but I'm doing the best I can with what I have.

Day one: horizontal pulling (all kinds of rows...machines, dumbells, bbells, whatever...)
Day two: trap work (shrugs, high pulls, power cleans, power snatches)
Day three: lower back (reverse hypers, deads with bars or DBs, hypers, etc...)
Day four: vertical pulling (chins, pullups, pulldowns, 1 arm pulldowns, pullovers)

I would do this, and in between sets for back, super-set some other bodypart. Day five I worked arms on their own, because it's just real hard to do biceps supersetted with a back day. And legs were never a problem, so I trained them like a twink while I gassed out on back.

I'm waiting for my elbows to wear out or tear a biceps, but it hasn't happened. Knock on wood. I think it's because I use pretty light weights versus you monsters on here, and really try to focus on mind-muscle connection. Most guys with weak bodyparts will admit their mind-to-muscle connection sucks. So I always think that's a good place to start. If your back is weak, you should work to be able to (someday) just stand there, contract your lats, and make them cramp up. That's mind-to-muscle...not really scientific, just something important I think.