Author Topic: Roush Stage 3 Mustang  (Read 3362 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Roush Stage 3 Mustang
« on: November 11, 2013, 04:16:33 PM »

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: Roush Stage 3 Mustang
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 05:42:47 PM »
sweet but I always wonder what the handling is like. for the money I'd rather find a used 911 (or at least the car below). Will say this though, Ford always had a great exhaust note.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 07:41:37 PM »
The roush design is my favorite of all flavors of mustangs outthere, but this pony is way too fucking pricey......and if you upgrade it to the Roush ALluminator package, this mustang will ended up costing a whopping 85k, the 2014 Shelby GT stock gives more horsepower and cost less......jack roush did a beautiful rendition with mustang, but too pricey

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 07:44:43 PM »
The roush design is my favorite, but this pony is way too fucking overpriced.......and if you upgrade it to the Roush ALluminator package, this mustang will ended costing a whopping 85k, the 2014 Shelby GT stock gives more horsepower and cost less......john roush did a beautiful rendition with mustang, but too pricey
I agree with you...it starts to get in the realm of insane when you start justifying a 85k Mustang vs what you can get for 85k...and we are not just talking hp, but refinement, handling, etc.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 07:53:56 PM »
I agree with you...it starts to get in the realm of insane when you start justifying a 85k Mustang vs what you can get for 85k...and we are not just talking hp, but refinement, handling, etc.

Shit, i hope the price will come down in 5yrs so I can get my own Roush....lol......I was watching a comparison on youtube between the GT and Roush, the only thing I love Roush is the design, but its hard not to choose the snake instead

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 08:10:22 PM »
There's a car meet near my gym for Shelby's every so often, and i'm not a huge mustang fan (even though I still have a mustang. lol.. I gotta deal), those cars look and sound solid. hearing/seeing 30+ of those Shelby's (new model's) hitting redline's and driving off makes me want to guy buy one the next day. lol

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 08:16:28 PM »
There's a car meet near my gym for Shelby's every so often, and i'm not a huge mustang fan (even though I still have a mustang. lol.. I gotta deal), those cars look and sound solid. hearing/seeing 30+ of those Shelby's (new model's) hitting redline's and driving off makes me want to guy buy one the next day. lol

I saw a juiced up red 2014 Camaro ZL1 two weeks ago and that beast was loud as thunder......these guys try to give mustang a run for their money......I'm a pony fan, but I gotta admit that this ZL1 impressed me

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 08:30:27 PM »

Shit, i hope the price will come down in 5yrs so I can get my own Roush....lol......I was watching a comparison on youtube between the GT and Roush, the only thing I love Roush is the design, but its hard not to choose the snake instead
I used to go to a gym where this guy had a GT500, like 2010-12ish, sounded like God spitting lighting and coughing up thunder---odd thing is, so did he for every exercise.
Most of the guys I've seen with GT500 are older dudes, and most of the guys with the Boss 302s are younger.

I firmly believe that the 2010-2014 Mustangs are probably the best looking, best handling Mustangs for the modern era,until this new chassis for 2015.

I would like to see a  current Roush vs Saleen comparison.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 05:10:01 AM »
I used to go to a gym where this guy had a GT500, like 2010-12ish, sounded like God spitting lighting and coughing up thunder---odd thing is, so did he for every exercise.
Most of the guys I've seen with GT500 are older dudes, and most of the guys with the Boss 302s are younger.

I firmly believe that the 2010-2014 Mustangs are probably the best looking, best handling Mustangs for the modern era,until this new chassis for 2015.

I would like to see a  current Roush vs Saleen comparison.

the thing is I rarely see these GTs 500 in the street......unless of course you're in the fort-lauderdale area.....I was hoping to see a Saleen at a car show earlier this year, but there was none.....this coming february, I'm gonna look to see which car show will showcase more mustangs....the car show in DC here fucking stink....I will never go to this shit again...they don't bring nothin anymore....if money was no object, the Roush would be my pick.....maybe I'm wrong, but did I hear that the Boss will be discontinued?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 08:09:35 AM »
the thing is I rarely see these GTs 500 in the street......unless of course you're in the fort-lauderdale area.....I was hoping to see a Saleen at a car show earlier this year, but there was none.....this coming february, I'm gonna look to see which car show will showcase more mustangs....the car show in DC here fucking stink....I will never go to this shit again...they don't bring nothin anymore....if money was no object, the Roush would be my pick.....maybe I'm wrong, but did I hear that the Boss will be discontinued?
The GT500s---that I see tend to be in areas that are very Blue Collar...South Baltimore area, within northern AA Co. There instead of dudes in 911s, Vettes, Vipers, etc trying to race, you'll see unpainted Fox Body mustangs, 3/4 of a car Honda Civic Hatchbacks, and I painted 60s Impalas trying to race you, usually at night. I've seen about 4 GT500s in this area.

DC car show is usually Booty...the land of politics and 3-4 hour back ups, don't wanna see no damn car show.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 01:32:44 PM »
looking at just the video, it looks like it handles like a boat... no thanks... never been a straight line only kind of guy, i rather take a low power car that can outhandle and outgrip anything else on the road.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »
lol:

:)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 01:36:28 PM »
looking at just the video, it looks like it handles like a boat... no thanks... never been a straight line only kind of guy, i rather take a low power car that can outhandle and outgrip anything else on the road.
Welcome to the program, It's a Mustang with a live rear axle... And Matt Farah talked about it.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 01:54:36 PM »
meh. 85K for that? Drop 35K for a decent used factory 5 cobra for fun and pocket the other 50.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 02:06:59 PM »
lol:

:)
That "Don't Give a Fucks" RX7 sold for some good change. And then the former owner was asking people for money for a project which was supposed to be a hot rod Rolls Royce.