Author Topic: Generation Iron - DVD / Netflix?  (Read 17507 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Generation Iron (full movie on Youtube) !!!
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2014, 07:48:53 AM »
I actually prefered it over pumping iron which imo is fucking shit,this was just shit. Kai is cringe worthy beyond belief,his faggottry is on a whole other level. Embarrasing to the sport and gives bodybuilding a bad name( is that even possible?). Never knew victor had such bad luck, going jail,having two autistic sons, his sister dying who cooked all his food pre contest. Roelly and grandma was strange(you know hes gaping grandmas ass) but i liked them shame he gets fucked over as he should have been in the top 10. That guy whos got a whole medical lab behind should look better aswell lol .
On the shit scale id rate it  dogshit.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2014, 12:19:04 PM »

According to Amazon.com This title will be released on May 13, 2014

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2014, 03:26:09 PM »
Wow that audition by wolf for the movie roll ......

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2014, 03:27:27 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

oh yeah painful to watch

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2014, 03:32:53 PM »

"Can you read the part of robert"

silence...errrhh

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Generation Iron - DVD / Netflix?
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2014, 07:41:26 AM »
The question is ... who from this site is looking forward to buy the dvd/Blu ray when it finally hits the stores?

Be Honest .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2014, 09:34:42 AM »
The question is ... who from this site is looking forward to buy the dvd/Blu ray when it finally hits the stores?

Be Honest .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2014, 10:37:15 AM »

Be Honest .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

I ordered one DVD and one blue Ray.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2014, 10:48:17 AM »
Right now the vid is coming out of Australia. The company that produced the vid is based in the land down under.

By the time your American dollar has been converted, it will cost you about $40 if you want the Directors Cut ~

If there is anyone that could have found it on a bootlegged site, that would be me. Impossible. It just ain't out there.

I ordered it. Supposed to be here sometime after the 15th.. but I'm guessing more like the end of the month.

Whether it's great or not, I have to have it. I have all the original Pumping Iron's and the latest Collectors Edition. I have all IFBB shows from the past, Mike Mentzers H.I.T vids, Dorian Yates original Blood and Guts (on VHS) ~ the list goes on. I had no choice.

I'm sure I'll find enjoyment in it somewhere, but I have no hidden expectations.

It's not like they are gonna break loose and show us how and where they inject their shit EVERY DAY and what pills they take and who they bang....

It's just a facade vid like all the others.

Franco Columbu was NOT chosen to play the part he played in the original Pumping Iron. Ed Corney was, but Ed had...  'better' things to do? Yeah, he was in it, but that's only when he wasn't... uhmmmmmmmmm...  "fraternizing' with the females on the set.

All a facade. Still fun... somehow.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2014, 10:49:52 AM »
I will watch it on DVD together with the Mayor in his basement.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2014, 10:55:43 AM »
Would love to watch it with 'normal' people in a cinema, just to enjoy their awkward stares.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2014, 11:40:02 AM »
Would love to watch it with 'normal' people in a cinema, just to enjoy their awkward stares.

Actually I was thinking the same thing or at least watch it  in a living room full of 'normal" people   thing is that no matter how boring or nonsense they think it is;  they wont admit it in front of you (If youre a BB or fan)

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2014, 12:36:02 PM »
Actually I was thinking the same thing or at least watched  in a living room full of 'normal" people   thing is that no matter how boring or nonsense they think it is;  they wont admit it in front of you (If youre a BB or fan)

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHH

In general, people are pretty sincere here, but I guess that only BB fans/schmoes will spend 106 minutes of their life to watch it.
So far the IMDB rating is pretty good, a solid 8.1 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2205904/)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:00 PM »

Be Honest .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

??? ??? I already put in a pre order for the Phil Heath bundle and the Signed poster ... no bueno  ??? ??? :'( :'(

http://www.generationironofficial.com/products/blu-ray-autographed-by-phil-heath

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2014, 01:28:21 AM »
You poor bastards who wasted your hard earned money government support checks on this junk...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2014, 04:47:56 PM »
Finally plucked up the courage to watch this but no surprise, the first millisecond of pumping iron pisses all over this shit!
Who wants to see phil heath reading a magazine in his bubble bath or kai's rapidly inflating/deflating gut whilst he breathes heavy hitting a couple of simple poses dressed like a twat?
The most disgusting image which is proving hard to remove from memory is the sweat patches on kais tracksuit bottoms where he had just simply rested his arms  :-X
A few good shots of foliage thrown in there though i must admit

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2014, 08:25:10 AM »
Finally plucked up the courage to watch this but no surprise, the first millisecond of pumping iron pisses all over this shit!
Who wants to see phil heath reading a magazine in his bubble bath or kai's rapidly inflating/deflating gut whilst he breathes heavy hitting a couple of simple poses dressed like a twat?
The most disgusting image which is proving hard to remove from memory is the sweat patches on kais tracksuit bottoms where he had just simply rested his arms  :-X
A few good shots of foliage thrown in there though i must admit

I finally got the movie from Netflix yesterday I  put it on dvd player and my mom sister and brother in law walk right in beginning of fiim  .... they stare at the tv I say "Hmmm. this is a new documentary about Bodybuilding" while Kai is making love to a wall on the subway dressed like a twat  ... and my mom says  That looks like a gay documentary".

My bro in law a young dude just said ' hey let me know if is good"  trying to save the day .

My sister looked somewhat disappointed ...

Esto se jodio'

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BeYeKe

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2014, 03:34:05 AM »
Haha, did you fumble for the remote when you heard them coming but to no avail?

I finally got the movie from Netflix yesterday I  put it on dvd player and my mom sister and brother in law walk right in beginning of fiim  .... they stare at the tv I say "Hmmm. this is a new documentary about Bodybuilding" while Kai is making love to a wall on the subway dressed like a twat  ... and my mom says  That looks like a gay documentary".

My bro in law a young dude just said ' hey let me know if is good"  trying to save the day .

My sister looked somewhat disappointed ...

Esto se jodio'

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BeYeKe

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2014, 03:47:42 AM »
I downloaded it. Watched it and deleted it, Pure Garbage.
LoL Phil heath thinking his lebron james signing a DVD GTFOH