Author Topic: Philipines disaster and bullshit charities  (Read 2612 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Philipines disaster and bullshit charities
« on: November 12, 2013, 10:21:32 AM »
I am seeing and hearing all sorts of charities collecting money for the philipines.  All of them seem like fucking scams.  I haven't heard of over %80 of them.  Seems the scammers come out when shit hits the fan.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Philipines disaster and bullshit charities
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:25:35 AM »
Do those little people even lift?
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 10:40:38 AM »
they pay for themselves first.

very little money gets through and god knows who gets it.

another thing the global warming oppurtunist assholes claim the disaster is bc warming blabla.

so what these clowns gonna do against it?impose a tax? ::)

those tax exemot charities make me puke,here a story from this summer.

some student girls working for disabled children charity approach me "do you have a minute",i say sure and sit down with her.

she tells me how the charity helps those kids,i feel pity and am ready to donate some money, then her phone rings over and over.

she picks up and says some number.

i ask her "who was that?what they ask?"

she says its her "boss" who asked how many donation contracts she has sold yet.

i thought "fuck me, so this piece of shit "boss" is sitting there and harrassing his employees asking how many contracts been sold-signed?and this is some charity?"

told her im sorry but im not having any of that, i just cant endorse this, some son of a whore sitting there and his only interest being provisions from sold contracts, under the pretext to help disabled kids",this is the lowest of the low.

i respect a rec drug dealer more than that swine boss.

these disgusting piees of shit dont deserve a penny, if they truly wanna help they can go there with the red cross and help right there.

charities, foreign help.,blabla too much of that goes into undeserving wrong hands.

that said maybe the goverments in those places should relocate the whole towns, this would boost economy.

thjose 3rd world shitholes goverments also make me vomit.

n

dustin

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 11:36:36 AM »
Very little money actually hits the people who need it the most. Disgusting.

I called my grandma... her hometown of Cebu was flattened. There are bodies in the trees and not enough man power to drag the rotting corpses to mass gravesites. Simply too many dead bodies. All my distant relatives were found dead... the few that survived say it looks like the end of the world.

Sucks that a country with so little had so much hardship. They will never recover. :-[

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 11:41:42 AM »

I called my grandma... her hometown of Cebu was flattened. There are bodies in the trees and not enough man power to drag the rotting corpses to mass gravesites. Simply too many dead bodies. All my distant relatives were found dead... the few that survived say it looks like the end of the world.

Sucks that a country with so little had so much hardship. They will never recover. :-[

Sad post. Condolences on your family.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 11:42:55 AM »
maybe i can start a philippines charity then

philippines is with double p

hope this helps

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 11:43:26 AM »

dang, no wonder you hate queers   lol

dustin

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
dang, no wonder you hate queers   lol

C'mon, man. Dozens of thousands are dead, hundreds of thousands are injured and millions are without a home or a hope. Once communication is back up the death counts will raise dramatically. The president went on camera to say things aren't as bad as initial reports said, but it's just some morale boosting BS. Things are a million times worse than what the media states. The survivors are traumatized and know that death is all they can look forward to. There will be no help.

My aunts, uncles and cousins are either confirmed dead or presumed dead. My grandma's phone call finally went through and the survivors are busy sifting through the wreckage to at least pile the bodies into mass gravesites. It's not much better than having them rot in the wreckage, but it's the least they could do. This is a country that had NOTHING even before the Typhoon. Now they truly have nothing. :'(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 11:59:32 AM »

Sorry to hear that.  There are a lot of Filipinos in SD and I am hearing all sorts of stories.  It is nuts.  But these con artists running some of these charities should be shot dead for scamming people and using this opportunity to scam. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 12:02:29 PM »
C'mon, man. Dozens of thousands are dead, hundreds of thousands are injured and millions are without a home or a hope. Once communication is back up the death counts will raise dramatically. The president went on camera to say things aren't as bad as initial reports said, but it's just some morale boosting BS. Things are a million times worse than what the media states. The survivors are traumatized and know that death is all they can look forward to. There will be no help.

My aunts, uncles and cousins are either confirmed dead or presumed dead. My grandma's phone call finally went through and the survivors are busy sifting through the wreckage to at least pile the bodies into mass gravesites. It's not much better than having them rot in the wreckage, but it's the least they could do. This is a country that had NOTHING even before the Typhoon. Now they truly have nothing. :'(
the roman catholic church should uses the resources they robbed from the peasants for the purposes of building infrastructure, indoor plumbing, houses, hospitals, factories, schools and have a standardized building code.  i hope the situation improves quickly. i know this doesnt happen where the marcos and acquino families live.....they have sewers, roads etc.

dustin

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 12:42:33 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  There are a lot of Filipinos in SD and I am hearing all sorts of stories.  It is nuts.  But these con artists running some of these charities should be shot dead for scamming people and using this opportunity to scam. 

Yeah, man. All my family either immigrated to Vancouver or San Diego. Flips are so giving. It's in their nature. Makes it very easy to exploit. They will literally give you the shirt off their back if they have nothing else to give. Unfortunately lots of Flips have cult-like idol worship and would do anything in the name of religion.

the roman catholic church should uses the resources they robbed from the peasants for the purposes of building infrastructure, indoor plumbing, houses, hospitals, factories, schools and have a standardized building code.  i hope the situation improves quickly. i know this doesnt happen where the marcos and acquino families live.....they have sewers, roads etc.

That'd be nice. I think some money has been pledged already, but we're talking about 7000 plus islands with nothing but plywood and tin roofs for houses. All the hospitals were flattened. My uncle Leo is a doctor but I'm not sure if he's alive or not. If he is, he's probably doing his best to treat the sick. He spent his whole life helping the poor, because that's virtually all they have their - poverty!

Sucks to not be able to help. Any dollars that are sent through charities will barely trickle down to the people who need it the most. With all of these natural disasters, someone needs to really clamp down on all the exploitative charities out there.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 01:00:04 PM »
So sad. The USA is sending $300 million in supplies, water, anti looting troops, sanitary, and medicine. Lets see how much aid is sent by the neighboring Asian nations, China, Japan, So Korea, Taiwan??? My guess token if any. We rebuilt this place after the Japnese plundred it in WWll. We overpay them rent and supply needed jobs at our military bases. Meanwhile the poor crank out babies they can not support with enough food, medicine and no future. The rich by more toys. Where will these beautiful islands be in 50 years with double the poulation and double the poverty?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 01:04:41 PM »

You really are a dumbbell. The Roman Catholic church is the biggest charitable organization in the world. You can't even challenge that. Here's one example.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
they pay for themselves first.

very little money gets through and god knows who gets it.

another thing the global warming oppurtunist assholes claim the disaster is bc warming blabla.

so what these clowns gonna do against it?impose a tax? ::)

those tax exemot charities make me puke,here a story from this summer.

some student girls working for disabled children charity approach me "do you have a minute",i say sure and sit down with her.

she tells me how the charity helps those kids,i feel pity and am ready to donate some money, then her phone rings over and over.

she picks up and says some number.

i ask her "who was that?what they ask?"

she says its her "boss" who asked how many donation contracts she has sold yet.

i thought "fuck me, so this piece of shit "boss" is sitting there and harrassing his employees asking how many contracts been sold-signed?and this is some charity?"

told her im sorry but im not having any of that, i just cant endorse this, some son of a whore sitting there and his only interest being provisions from sold contracts, under the pretext to help disabled kids",this is the lowest of the low.

i respect a rec drug dealer more than that swine boss.

these disgusting piees of shit dont deserve a penny, if they truly wanna help they can go there with the red cross and help right there.

charities, foreign help.,blabla too much of that goes into undeserving wrong hands.

that said maybe the goverments in those places should relocate the whole towns, this would boost economy.

thjose 3rd world shitholes goverments also make me vomit.

yep.. they're pretty much a scam. millions went unaccounted for after that huge tsunami some years back. many more millions end up in bank accounts of shitty government ministers.. cunts.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
You really are a dumbbell. The Roman Catholic church is the biggest charitable organization in the world. You can't even challenge that. Here's one example.
who gives a shit about africa

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 02:39:24 PM »
I bet Palumbo has some sort of charity in the works...That 80% scam charity number is about to go up... :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 04:14:47 PM »

They have a bigger purpose though of recruiting people.  This goes for all religions.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 04:15:00 PM »
a

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »
I am seeing and hearing all sorts of charities collecting money for the philipines.  All of them seem like fucking scams.  I haven't heard of over %80 of them.  Seems the scammers come out when shit hits the fan.

capitalism in action.... the americant dream

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 04:29:50 PM »
yep.. they're pretty much a scam. millions went unaccounted for after that huge tsunami some years back. many more millions end up in bank accounts of shitty government ministers.. cunts.
or that twatface "bono"

n

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 04:39:17 PM »
that haiti b.s. and that stupid concert that pre-empted programming on many channels

all these self-congratulatory twats patting themselves on the back

wycliffe jean stole most of that money of course
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »
that haiti b.s. and that stupid concert that pre-empted programming on many channels

all these self-congratulatory twats patting themselves on the back

wycliffe jean stole most of that money of course

they  never bashed good ol wycliff neegur in the media
A

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 02:03:45 AM »

It's all related back to getting people to believe in god and give them more money. All one big Scam, except this is the biggest.

What's the difference between Religion and a Cult? Real Estate

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 06:08:35 AM »
Watch the video thats less than 3 mins long,like he says "the CIA have been doing this since the 60s"

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/us-caused-typhoon-to-get-bases-in.html?m=1