Author Topic: Militia: When the shit hits the fan  (Read 5245 times)

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Militia: When the shit hits the fan
« on: November 12, 2013, 11:54:59 AM »

When the shit goes down believe me you're going want these guys on your side.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Militia: When the shit hits the fan
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »

He's preparing for the ensuing famine brought on by the collapse of the global economy.
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 12:05:38 PM »
He's preparing for the ensuing famine brought on by the collapse of the global economy.

I think he's making a stake to jab through a pig so he can cook it over a fire.

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 12:15:12 PM »
Problem is you fairies are programmed by Obama's media to believe you will be saved. Do you seriously think a federal military will come to the rescue?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 12:17:26 PM »
Yeah..some of us would. U are gonna be hardpressed to get the US military to turn against the population. Federal law enforcement..I don't know, Ruby ridge and Waco got out of hand.
L

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 12:23:36 PM »
Yeah..some of us would. U are gonna be hardpressed to get the US military to turn against the population. Federal law enforcement..I don't know, Ruby ridge and Waco got out of hand.
When the dollar collapses and the looting starts and you're unprepared don't come crying to me. Who the hell do you think is in the federal military today? The same people that are coming for your daughters and wives. I'll personally be taking to the forest and steadily moving northward.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
I'm in the military and have been since 1991....a total societal collapse is one thing, a coup or something else is completely different. I'm extremely well armed, willing to eat my fellow humans and have skills in demand during the apocalypse so either way I'm covered.
L

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »
I'm in the military and have been since 1991....a total societal collapse is one thing, a coup or something else is completely different. I'm extremely well armed, willing to eat my fellow humans and have skills in demand during the apocalypse so either way I'm covered.

Hardcore.

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »

I agree your skills in demand will be required, your ability to eat your fellow humans dicks and being well armed with a toilet plunger will serve men very well in the mountains where woman are not available.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 12:56:57 PM »

''don't believe in insurance chubby''

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 01:01:53 PM »
Hardcore.

Are u not a true getbigger...would u really sacrifice muscle just because the world is coming to an end...gimme a break. All you need is a good supply of condiments. Apparently TA can cook so there u go....a getbig cannibal cult.
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 01:04:10 PM »
The military would disintegrate into chaos if there ever was a collapse of the United States.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 01:07:59 PM »
Are u not a true getbigger...would u really sacrifice muscle just because the world is coming to an end...gimme a break. All you need is a good supply of condiments. Apparently TA can cook so there u go....a getbig cannibal cult.

I'm just concerned with the heme-iron is all.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 01:17:37 PM »
The military would disintegrate into chaos if there ever was a collapse of the United States.

An all out collapse..sure. states would retain control of the bigger elements. Texas would have a pretty large force after it was all over. People aren't gonna head for the hills at places like FT Hood. They'll have food, weapons and protection. It really depends on what the problem was.
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »
An all out collapse..sure. states would retain control of the bigger elements. Texas would have a pretty large force after it was all over. People aren't gonna head for the hills at places like FT Hood. They'll have food, weapons and protection. It really depends on what the problem was.

It certainly depends on the problem.  In particular whether the cause of the collapse is internal or external. 
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
Some kind of virus...or an invasion....zombies. U don't see many groups of military in The Walking dead. Thats been a question...there would be groups out there...units would stick together, even if they took over towns or cities.
L

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
It certainly depends on the problem.  In particular whether the cause of the collapse is internal or external. 

Well it won't be Japanese ever again and I suspect all countries feel this way -

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Yamamoto

Though if Russia, China and some other allies all decides to blitz we could be fucked. Though I can tell you they will get one hell of a fight

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
Semper Fries  ;D

haha!!

Americans are forever talking about this collapse/invasion etc and being ready for it. Seems very paranoid IMO.

This is a clip from a great Documentary by Louis Theroux based on this topic Id highly reccommend watching.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 01:31:48 PM »
Well it won't be Japanese ever again and I suspect all countries feel this way -

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Yamamoto

Though if Russia, China and some other allies all decides to blitz we could be fucked. Though I can tell you they will get one hell of a fight

Land wars are so 20th century.  It's as easy as destroying the power grid, dropping a biological weapon(doesn't even have to be lethal) and poisoning the water supply. All of which can be done from the air.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »
If food becomes an issue, that could change. The DOD is looking at clean water and food being the next big thing people will fight over. We have plenty....
L

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »

Hi Wiggs, pictured fatso could not run for a 1 minute :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 01:57:19 PM »
When the dollar collapses and the looting starts and you're unprepared don't come crying to me. Who the hell do you think is in the federal military today? The same people that are coming for your daughters and wives. I'll personally be taking to the forest and steadily moving northward.

Wiggs is gone Tarzan  ;D, what's wrong with your bunker living ??? claustrophobia.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »
Wiggs is gone Tarzan  ;D, what's wrong with your bunker living ??? claustrophobia.

You are by far the worst poster on this site.

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 03:22:39 PM »
They laughed at Noah too.