Author Topic: RIP Kelly Boone  (Read 38530 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
RIP Kelly Boone
« on: November 12, 2013, 09:32:29 PM »
RIP Kelly Boone

From Joe Donnelly "How does one put into words the feeling of losing someone so special? How does one express exactly the true beauty of such a marvelous young woman? We have lost our friend, our teammate and one of the truly most sincere, down to earth, sweetest young ladies you could ever hope to meet. Kelly was the rare beauty that could make you a better person every time you walked away from a conversation with her. Kelly's warm heart and positive nature was infectious, inspiring and captivating. Every person that had the good fortune to know her is blessed and better for it. It is rare in life to cross paths with someone who had such energy and excitement about any given day. She truly savored and lived in the moment and would beat you down with positive energy to do the same...

Our hearts and prayers go out to her family and loved ones. They say when someone passes you should celebrate their life rather than mourn their death... Easier said than done. Today will not be the day for celebration, nor will tomorrow.... Kelly, you are loved by so many of us and I can truly say I am a far better man from the blessing that was our friendship... May you Rest In Peace..."

"I hate to post this awful news. It has just been brought to my attention that my good friend and team Scitec member Kelly Boone (right) has passed away from an apparent accidental fall on Sunday. Many of you may know Kelly as she was a wbff bikini pro, has been on the cover of Inside Fitness etc. Kelly was one of few people whose internal beauty truly surpassed that of her exterior. This is beyond awful gut wrenching news. I ask you to please pray for her family, friends and loved ones. God Bless"

"A 27-year-old woman was found dead outside a Hanover Road apartment building Sunday afternoon, but police say they do not suspect foul play. Residents in the area called police to report seeing the woman on the lawn near 22 Hanover Rd. at 1:25 p.m. Soon after, the smoke alarm went off inside the building, triggered by a fire in the victim's 24th floor apartment. Brampton firefighters doused the fire quickly."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RIP Kelly Boone
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 09:02:32 AM »
Very Sad, RIP