Author Topic: NBA player Anthony Davis getting "hazed" video  (Read 5129 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: NBA player Anthony Davis getting "hazed" video
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 04:24:16 PM »
Is this 'hazing' solely a US thing?
Of course not.  Sports are always largely homo-erotic no matter the participating country.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 04:27:03 PM »
Of course not.  Sports are always largely homo-erotic no matter the participating country.

lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 04:49:42 PM »
Did you change your view on Horace Grant after he was exposed as a womanizing deadbeat dad?  :D
link?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 08:05:04 PM »
link?
Donna Grant, the ex- of former Chicago Bull Horace wrote into BOSSIP last night asking that we shed light on her situation. According to Donna, Horace left her for a “Becky”.

Here is their story:

I am Horace Grant’s x-wife I’d like to give some information on how much of a millionaire dead beat dad he is! Yeah I know all his life and still til this day his claim to fame is he’s “A *****tian” and now that he is retired all he does now is “give back.” But, yet in still for almost all of his son’s younger years he has failed to provide health insurance, refuse to pay my son’s college tuition and dorm fee’s and monthly stipend.

My son is not in school now he even refuse to pay for junior college…

… and he has taken back the 16th birthday present a car he bought for my son. Actually he has sent two request be relinquished of all financial obligation for my son. Now tell me in 2009 what parent don’t want there kid to have a college degree you are a millionaire that has never ever been around for my son never came to 8th grade graduation 12th grade graduation very rare a phone call to even acknowledge his existence on this earth you even allow your attorney’s to BULLY my son in any kinda way necessary to keep him from trying to go to court to retrieve something that is his. It is laid out in my divorce decree in black and white. Let me know if you have any further interest on this former NBA millionaire.

Thanks,
    Donna Grant

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 08:15:47 PM »
Did that guy just stick his hand up Davis ass?

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 02:54:19 AM »
Is this 'hazing' solely a US thing?

Appears to be......weird as fuck