Author Topic: NBA player Anthony Davis getting "hazed" video  (Read 5122 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
NBA player Anthony Davis getting "hazed" video
« on: November 13, 2013, 12:32:07 AM »
What is this homosexual practice Americans like to partake in?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: NBA player Anthony Davis getting "hazed" video
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 12:36:31 AM »
Many self proclaimed heterosexuals on this board engaged in this behavior.

I like how its considered "normal" behavior in sports and amongst other man groupings like fraternities.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 12:38:45 AM »
Many self proclaimed heterosexuals on this board engaged in this behavior.

I like how its considered "normal" behavior in sports and amongst other man groupings like fraternities.

It seems that slapping, groping and inserting objects in to the buttocks is a key element to this practice, should one read too deep in to the meaning of this?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:42:47 AM »
It seems that slapping, groping and inserting objects in to the buttocks is a key element to this practice, should one read too deep in to the meaning of this?
I think they think its only gay if you want it to be.  Strange how they have to constantly reassert that these sports, football, basketball etc.. are all "manly" endeavors.

At least there is no hazing in bodybuilding.  Plenty of the gay, but its only by choice.  These other sports and fraternities force the gay on you all the while pretending to hate gays.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:43:16 AM »
Who gives a fuck....... young dudes running around naked spanking each other. big fuckin deal

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 12:45:34 AM »
Who gives a fuck....... young dudes running around naked spanking each other. big fuckin deal
???

Is that how you rationalize it?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »
For some reason, athletes love to stick things in each other's asses, ranging from the common finger to pinecones -

http://hazing.hanknuwer.com/bad.html .

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 01:01:26 AM »

Hi Anthony

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »
When I played football we would smack eachother on the butt. It was like saying 'good job'. I make a big hit and a teammate would smack my butt.  

From the out side i could see how this might seem gay but I assure you there was nothing sexual about smacking each other on the butt.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 01:17:19 AM »
I'm not gonna even bother googling this shit but I'm sure there's some well documented psychological shit about hazing. Probably something about humbling yourself and showing your team youre willing to put aside your individualism for the betterment of your team. Some shit like that.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 04:10:50 AM »
I'm not gonna even bother googling this shit but I'm sure there's some well documented psychological shit about hazing. Probably something about humbling yourself and showing your team youre willing to put aside your individualism for the betterment of your team. Some shit like that.

Eases locker room sexual tension, allows more focus on plays

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 04:43:53 AM »
He looks like he is enjoying it!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 04:49:40 AM »
Unibrow of Peace

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 04:54:48 AM »
When I played football we would smack eachother on the butt. It was like saying 'good job'. I make a big hit and a teammate would smack my butt.  

From the outsider I could see how this might seem gay but I assure you there was nothing sexual about smacking eachother on the butt.
In the old days men used to pat each other on the back.  Thanks for your assurance, but even if you aren't aware of it, smacking another man on the arse for any reason is GAY.  Hope this helps.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 04:57:39 AM »
It's got nothing to do with teamwork, it's about sadism and getting there rocks off on humiliating another human being, making them feel as wretched and pathetic as they do.  Like getting an object shoved unwillingly up your arse makes you a better team player.  Effective teams rely on respect and mutual support, not on humiliating and degrading one another.  Try going to work and pulling another mans pants down and sticking something up his rectum while explaining you are helping the team perform better, see how that works for you.  This behaviour is the domain of juveniles and those lacking any REAL character.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 05:08:50 AM »
For some reason, athletes love to stick things in each other's asses, ranging from the common finger to pinecones -

http://hazing.hanknuwer.com/bad.html .
Holy shit! This is what happens when machismo prevents gays from coming out.  Try as they might to repress their homosexuality, it finds its way to the surface.  It's like they despise their latent homosexuality so much, the only way to effectively deal with it and fulfill their homosexual impulses is too humiliate another man by unwillingly forcing an object up there arse.

Find this recent story - Fraternity pledge loses testicle in hazing stunt
 http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2013/11/12/fraternity-pledge-loses-testicle-in-hazing-stunt/
V

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 07:41:53 AM »
Holy shit! This is what happens when machismo prevents gays from coming out.  Try as they might to repress their homosexuality, it finds its way to the surface.  It's like they despise their latent homosexuality so much, the only way to effectively deal with it and fulfill their homosexual impulses is too humiliate another man by unwillingly forcing an object up there arse.

Find this recent story - Fraternity pledge loses testicle in hazing stunt
 http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2013/11/12/fraternity-pledge-loses-testicle-in-hazing-stunt/

Knot of peace

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 01:26:08 PM »
  WITF?!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 01:35:10 PM »
This took place at Kentucky.  Figures. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 01:37:06 PM »
look, I can understand the man on man hazing in some 4th tier community college with some low-grade beta beta fraternity crap...

But we're talking millionaire pro athletes (or top NCAA athletes, also paid and laid).  Can't they all just bang hot strippers while he has to bang a blow up sheep or something?  Why would a dude every take joy in smacking another naked man's ass, if he's not into the same sex thing?

I was on wrestling team, I was in marching and jazz band... aside from toothpaste in some door locks, there were no hazing/pranks like this... nothing that required nudity or touching my buttocks.  #confused

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »
wow. Just wow. is the other dude for some reason inserting his finger in his asshole?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »
wow. Just wow.
Did you change your view on Horace Grant after he was exposed as a womanizing deadbeat dad?  :D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 04:05:18 PM »
Fuck it, pay me him salary and I'm in, I'll even smile.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 04:07:51 PM »
Is this 'hazing' solely a US thing?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
blacks do some weird shit

i remember when i played football it was the occasional black dude that would slap my ass WTF
A