Author Topic: bitcoin becoming legit currency  (Read 12131 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: bitcoin becoming legit currency
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2013, 11:55:22 PM »
My friend, I'm hearing through the grapevine that the renowned Vincent Goodcum Enterprises, LTD. is putting its weight behind the coin. This will send waves through the markets.

;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2013, 08:18:50 AM »
Takeaway.com, one of the world’s largest food-ordering websites that specializes in online food ordering and home delivery now accepts bitcoin:
http://www.coindesk.com/netherlands-food-delivery-network-bitcoin/

Subway sandwich shop in Russia now accepting bitcoin payments:
http://www.coindesk.com/subway-sandwich-russia-bitcoin-payments/

This is just the beginning. Wouldn't have been nice to buy Apple stock when it was a few dollars? I'm surprised at the amount of computer savvy dudes here don't see the why its inevitable bitcoin succeeds.

Don't store your bitcoins on any exchange as the people who lost their bitcoins in China did. It's a currency just like any other fiat currency that can be traded. Unlike fiat currencies, it will find free market value. That value is considerably higher than the current price. If you invested in bitcoin when this thread was started you'd already be up 20% in your investment. Bitcoin broke through $500 today. I don't know of any other investment that performed that well in the past week. There is a limited number of bitcoins that can't be printed to oblivion like every other fiat currency can and will be. That puts considerable value on each bitcoin. Bitcoin will appear unstable until market value is found. It might even suffer pull-backs but estimates put that value above $10000 per coin.

so a bitcoin is worth $400, you can buy a sub at subway for $5. so you are using 1/100th of a bitcoin?  sounds legit to me.  ::)

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2013, 10:03:57 AM »
How fucking nice is it to wake up and find I just made a $1000 profit off of litecoin like I said it was worth earlier. I don't know if I should hold or sell this stuff just keeps going up and up

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2013, 11:02:51 AM »
I farted on a bitcoin to test authenticity no response.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »
How fucking nice is it to wake up and find I just made a $1000 profit off of litecoin like I said it was worth earlier. I don't know if I should hold or sell this stuff just keeps going up and up
Sure you did.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36:33 AM »
I remember way back when eggs cost 0.000000021 Bit coins.  Those were the days.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2013, 11:51:23 AM »
so a bitcoin is worth $400, you can buy a sub at subway for $5. so you are using 1/100th of a bitcoin?  sounds legit to me.  ::)

I was very critical of bitcoin at first too until I learned the nuances of the currency. A single coin is divisible up to 8 decimal places. In the past day it’s up over $150. Since the start of this thread it’s up over 50 percent. It will continue to outperform any other investment you can make. The government can do absolutely nothing to stop it. The only reason they’ll attempt to make it look criminal is because they missed the boat on it. It’s revolutionary, as much as the internet was. A complete paradigm shift on how we think of currency. Jump aboard while it’s cheap. Buy 0.5 bitcoin just in case.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
Sure you did.

Why do you doubt him? Check the online exchanges for yourself. Had you invested in Litecoin last week, you would have doubled your money. Litecoin is a competing digital currency.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2013, 12:11:52 PM »
I think someone should come up with a currency based on nintendo 8-bit video games. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2013, 12:16:47 PM »
I had a Afro American today ask me at the gas station "Can I hold some Bitcoins" I said no I am low today.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2013, 12:19:05 PM »
I had a Afro American today ask me at the gas station "Can I hold some Bitcoins" I said no I am low today.
I saw one pay for a Moon Pie with a Bitstamp.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
I saw one pay for a Moon Pie with a Bitstamp.
;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 01:18:16 PM »
Why do you doubt him? Check the online exchanges for yourself. Had you invested in Litecoin last week, you would have doubled your money. Litecoin is a competing digital currency.

and there is your reason why this is a scam.  So bitcoin, now litecoin, what's next?

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2013, 01:38:48 PM »
and there is your reason why this is a scam.  So bitcoin, now litecoin, what's next?

US dollar, Canadian dollar, Mexican Peso, Japanese Yen... all competing currencies including the Zimbabwean dollar.  The free market determines their value. Right now Bitcoin is the US dollar of crypto currencies. However, bitcoin can't be printed into oblivion or maniuplated like the US dollar making bitcoin a superior currency.

Here is more news today for those who doubt the legitimacy of bitcoin:

U.S. Agencies to say Bitcoins Offer Legitimate Benefits:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-agencies-bitcoins-offer-legitimate-030000406.html

If the Federal Reserve says bitcoin is ok, I wouldn't want to be sitting on the sidelines debating its value.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
do feed the trolling man all i know is comparing the charts of litecoin to bitcoin they followed similar paths. i saw that litecoin was late to the party since bitcoins big jump. it was trading around $3.8-4.2 as of 2 days ago when i bought 150 ltc. saw a jump to $5.38 last night, woke up this morning and it peaked around $9! I think litecoin can hit around $20-30 over the next few weeks, not bad for a quick investment. there is money to be made wether its viable or not. who cares how you make money as long as you make it.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2013, 03:14:35 PM »
bitcoin is too high right now so people will be pouring money into litecoin to make quick money thats what im doing. so the more people do the same that i do,it will drive the market prices up. expect a huge boost in price when china wakes up. im thinking of dropping $2k into this its tempting...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »
bitcoin is too high right now so people will be pouring money into litecoin to make quick money thats what im doing. so the more people do the same that i do,it will drive the market prices up. expect a huge boost in price when china wakes up. im thinking of dropping $2k into this its tempting...
You should invest your life savings if you really want to make the dough.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2013, 03:55:05 PM »
You should invest your life savings if you really want to make the dough.
thanks for the advice

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2013, 03:59:58 PM »
thanks for the advice
No problem.  The first one is free, but the next time its going to cost you. 17 percent.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2013, 04:04:36 PM »
Bitcoin's don't seem very stable
A

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
someone just made $120000 selling off their ltc on btc-e.com wow this is nuts

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2013, 04:17:09 PM »
Bitchcoin, bitch.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
someone just made $120000 selling off their ltc on btc-e.com wow this is nuts
Are you aware that we have getbiggers everyday making that and more on a daily basis?

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2013, 04:36:07 PM »
US dollar, Canadian dollar, Mexican Peso, Japanese Yen... all competing currencies including the Zimbabwean dollar.  The free market determines their value. Right now Bitcoin is the US dollar of crypto currencies. However, bitcoin can't be printed into oblivion or maniuplated like the US dollar making bitcoin a superior currency.

Here is more news today for those who doubt the legitimacy of bitcoin:

U.S. Agencies to say Bitcoins Offer Legitimate Benefits:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-agencies-bitcoins-offer-legitimate-030000406.html

If the Federal Reserve says bitcoin is ok, I wouldn't want to be sitting on the sidelines debating its value.

If the Fed says it's okay, that means they created it. 

Asshole... WAKE UP!