Author Topic: Why so brutal on the pros?  (Read 6453 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Why so brutal on the pros?
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2008, 04:25:18 AM »
This coming from a german  :D

lol, we are the Herrenrasse, forgot about that?

i own your dumb ass everytime, you are as stupid as a german 5 year old, no wonder with your communist lies school education.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2008, 04:31:36 AM »
bump for 100% accuracy.

Howard, take notes

The truth is, no one respects professional bodybuilding--not even its hardcore "fans" -- and with good reason.  The sport is soiled by more stains and problems that I need recount here.  From illegal drug use/abuse, to inexplicable judging criteria, to the superficiality, to sex it is all one big circus.  Teenagers may find this amusing but humor and respect are two different things.

People respect and are genuinely interested in fitness, but professional bodybuilding and fitness have nothing to do with each other these days.

In addition, it’s hard to respect inarticulate young men whom have difficulty seeing beyond their next pump and end up crashing and burning by the time they hit 30.  Bodybuilding would be more respectable if it were undertaken by people who have accomplished things in life: got a degree, raised a family, engaged in meaningful employment, etc.  The single minded vanity associated with bodybuilding is not the sort of value responsible parents want to see in their kids.  :(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2008, 04:57:13 AM »
lol, we are the Herrenrasse, forgot about that?

i own your dumb ass everytime, you are as stupid as a german 5 year old, no wonder with your communist lies school education.
you are beingowned and are melting down at almost every post you make...why so feeble ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2008, 05:19:43 AM »
you are beingowned and are melting down at almost every post you make...why so feeble ?

oh yes, i am so melting down...

::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2008, 06:53:57 AM »
it's brutally hard work eating, training, doing "posing sessions" and jamming a needle in your ass. ::)
Good to have you back , Dave
L