Author Topic: Megan Kelly  (Read 603 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Megan Kelly
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:41:11 PM »
Just made a total fool of Ezekiel Emmanuel. Blames Fox News...lol.

Purge_WTF

Re: Megan Kelly
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 04:46:23 AM »
Coach, why does your profile say you're female? Did you have surgery?  ???

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 05:07:52 AM »
Just made a total fool of Ezekiel Emmanuel. Blames Fox News...lol.

I saw that. That twink, I don't know how he became a doctor because everytime he opens his mouth he shows how stupid he is, blamed Fox. I was laughing so hard.

Yeah, Fox hacked the website. Fox made only 25k people sign up. Fox cancelled over 5 million policies. These idiots confuse telling the truth with racism or preventing people from getting insurance.

Anyone with basic and I mean basic math skills and just a little bit of common sense, understood that this was a garbage legislation.

To not accept that it is a bad plan and blame the problems of its implementation on Fox because they "rooted" against it, is the height of idiocy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 12:04:31 PM »
Skip to comments.

Staff are outraged at 'smug' Kelly and her insensitivity to colleagues over Matt Lauer firing
UK Daily Mail ^ | November 30, 2017 | Cheyenne Roundtree
Posted on 11/30/2017, 3:00:25 PM by C19fan

Staffers at The Today Show have expressed their disgust and outrage at Megyn Kelly for her smug, self-aggrandizing display and insensitivity to her distraught colleagues in the wake of Matt Lauer's firing.

Insiders at the show told DailyMail.com that if she had a public comment to make she should have focused on the accuser and the Today team who are devastated by by the allegation surrounding Lauer and his firing, which came late Tuesday night.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...