Author Topic: Best way to take anadrol?  (Read 6431 times)

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Best way to take anadrol?
« on: November 14, 2013, 04:29:58 AM »
Option 1: 100mg on training days (4 days per week)
Option 2: Just 50mg every day.

And what time is best to take it?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Best way to take anadrol?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 04:35:25 AM »
If you notice your skin turning yellow, up the dose! I used it many years ago at 50 mg a day.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:52:05 AM »
best way to take anadrol:

sip the tab down with water

it can cause bitch titts in ways unexplainable to anyone.

if you had any cuts whatsoever, can kss them good bye within 2weeks

amazing drug ::)
n

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 09:04:31 AM »
If you notice your skin turning yellow, up the dose! I used it many years ago at 50 mg a day.
Musclecenter approved.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 09:09:14 AM »
Option 1: 100mg on training days (4 days per week)
Option 2: Just 50mg every day.

And what time is best to take it?

I would take at least 100 mg daily.  I used at 50 daily and it was okay but 100 daily makes a big strength difference.  I went from 315 incline to 405 1 rep in 3 weeks on 100 mg daily!  I have never ever in my life been as strong.  I was also on 1 gram of test cyp.  It will bloat the shit out of you and I always had a headache on it.  Not a good feeling but you will be a strong mofo.  DBol is much better drug imo.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 09:28:48 AM »
best way to take anadrol:

sip the tab down with water

amazing drug ::)

lol what is youre idea of a stack to gain some lean muscle in the offseason?  I always hear youre opinions on why things arent good but i want to hear what youre preferences are

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 09:53:50 AM »
Musclecenter approved.
grandpa approved. Wisdom of ages.
$

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 10:25:24 AM »
lol what is youre idea of a stack to gain some lean muscle in the offseason?  I always hear youre opinions on why things arent good but i want to hear what youre preferences are
Buy the book! You acquire knowledge,  Gal acquires a serbian prozzy for 20 minutes. Fun for all!

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 10:26:20 AM »
haha im good on that have the knowledge i need

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
I would take at least 100 mg daily.  I used at 50 daily and it was okay but 100 daily makes a big strength difference.  I went from 315 incline to 405 1 rep in 3 weeks on 100 mg daily!  I have never ever in my life been as strong.  I was also on 1 gram of test cyp.  It will bloat the shit out of you and I always had a headache on it.  Not a good feeling but you will be a strong mofo.  DBol is much better drug imo.
When you say dbol is better,  what dosages are you comparing? 50 dbol vs 100 oxy?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 10:32:59 AM »
When you say dbol is better,  what dosages are you comparing? 50 dbol vs 100 oxy?

Yes.  50mg dbol daily vs 100 mg abombs daily is superior for me.  I just felt bad on Anadrol.  I was strong as an ox, but bloated and had a perpetual headache.  Dbol makes me feel great even though I am not as strong on it as anadrol.  I just find it to be a better drug overall.  Anadrol works great for strength and recovery, but I never feel right on it.  Just my experience though, some guys fucking love it better than anything.  Test Dbol and Deca is one of my atf stacks. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 11:49:10 AM »
run bit test with bit gh, adex to keep the test bloat down if need be.

thats it, all the rest is balonie talk.

can do any orals as pre workout boost if need be, but thats basicaly it.

the above will give absolte best reward for least risk.

n

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
if it doesnt make you feel like shit take it everyday monring/night
if it does....
then take it 2-3 hrs preworkout on training days only
thats my rule with all orals

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »
If you can get it in suppository form, that's the way to go.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »
I like anadrol when I've gotta be big and hard, but not so much when i'm trying to put on size.

anadrol doesn't bloat me the way dbol does...  more of a bloat from 'inside' the muscle, as opposed to sub-q.

precontest/photoshoot/appearance = anadrol
offseason/bulking/gaining size = dbol

personally, I get/got better results (anecdotally) from taking 1 big dose of anadrol, as opposed to two smaller doses.

also, gotta use 100mg at least. preferably 150. 200 isn't that great.... 50's not enough.

everybody complains about the toxicity of drol, but check the recommended dose for therapeutic use.... it's fucking 4x what bodybuilders use.... and for a recommended minimum of 6-9 months.... even for children!

i'd use it everyday... I never got anything 'special' out of it by using it pre-workout, not the way you do with dbol.

man i wana see these hyooge children lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 07:22:10 PM »
I would imagine that anadrol would come into it's own when you're ultra lean alongside some GH
Am I correct?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 09:13:15 PM »
I believe you can take anything as a suppository. ravers and club kids do it all the time with ecstacy. (called plugging).

I would think dissolving it with a solvent or suspension vehicle would be better.... i'm not sure how peg300 would feel in your ass, but glycerine wouldn't be a bad choice.

Awesome.  Totally awesome.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, 09:26:37 PM »
Do some people ACTUALLY do suppositories of drugs? LOL serious question... or is that just a mock them idiots tale... lol. Funny stuff.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 12:48:02 AM »
no, that's not an anabolichalo response. you can take things rectally. google "ecstacy plugging". you can even put alcohol up your ass and get drunk fast on 1/4 the amount.

i'm not too keen on putting anything up my ass, but if you were to do it, technically you could have (let's say) anadrol at 50mg/ml mixed/dissolved/suspended in glycerine, draw up 1cc in a syringe barrel (no needle, of course), insert into rectum and push the plunger. The absorbtion should be much greater than taking it orally.

don't quote me on the mg/ml with the glycerine, because i'm not sure how much you can suspend in glycerine... 50mg/ml is fine in Peg300 I know, with glycerine you may need to do .5% 190 proof ethyl alcohol, but I dunno.

i'm also unsure how the glycerine might do in your rectum as well... might act like a laxative, so a lil more research might be needed. lol... i'm sure there's SOME solvent/solution you can use that won't either burn a hole in your ass, or make you shit your guts out.

So I just mix my Preparation H with some Preparation A? ;)

Still, if liver toxicity is a concern then it might not be a bad idea.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2013, 12:59:58 AM »

the molecule of anadrol has a unique property. It can combine with progestrone to cause gyno.
$

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2013, 06:23:47 AM »
Thanks fellas looks like I'll be taking it in my rectum.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »
Thanks fellas looks like I'll be taking it in my rectum.
just remember not to take more than 1 at a time. Very few like a clogged butt-hole.
 ::)
$

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
just remember not to take more than 1 at a time. Very few like a clogged butt-hole.
 ::)

Yes, your gay4pay career will suffer tremendously if your asshole is clogged with anything other than old man cock.   :P

madg

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2013, 12:30:14 PM »
I take all anadrol at morning when wake up with breakfast...im bot say do it this way i say how i doit and how it work for me

100mg u should be happy unles u got bunk or underdosed

Really nice drug,blow the muscle feom inside out,i like to blast it when low bf 6-7%,really blows me the fuck up

I also like use it when dieting,cause it rwduce apetite and give great stamina and strength in gym

Respect

Madg

chess315

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2013, 12:54:35 PM »
I believe you can take anything as a suppository. ravers and club kids do it all the time with ecstacy. (called plugging).
p
I would think dissolving it with a solvent or suspension vehicle would be better.... i'm not sure how peg300 would feel in your ass, but glycerine wouldn't be a bad choice.
the way they generally do it is using a syringe without needle ( steroid syringe) back load powder then pull in few 1-3 milliters of water I am sure it would work well with steroids never tried it but test base or tren base or orals would be what to do. If one was crazy enough to such a thing they would be able to get there total mgs of androgens up high very easy with out becoming a pin cushion.

maybe ideal would be inject 1gram test 600-900 deca a week then hit and miss 2-300mg test no ester enema a day lol

I have no doubt this is done more then people talk about it other then sounding fruity its just to logical imo you wouldnt need a carrier just powder water