Author Topic: Woman makes man take lie detector test Everytime comes home  (Read 7264 times)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Woman makes man take lie detector test Everytime comes home
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 01:16:20 PM »
 ;D They both look shit. It's possible past drug use like meth, heroin are a much at fault here as banging chicks.

ukjeff

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 01:18:51 PM »
Is this the world's most jealous woman? Debbi, 42, forces 30-year-old fiancé to take a lie detector test every time he leaves house - and bans him from watching TV in case he's attracted to another girl
Girl? The fucking wallpaper is more attractive than her.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »
I personally don't see what the big deal is, ...or why all the hostility that's being directed towards her?
It's not like any of us have to deal with her. If he's fine with it, ...hey, more power to them.

Besides, women subjecting men to lie detector tests every single day is nothing new.
Women have been doing it for centuries. It's called women's intuition. We can always tell... no need for a machine.

PMSL - no you can't fucking tell.

A woman could find you asleep in bed, next to a Thai hooker with a used sperm filled condom hanging off the end of your cock - and as long as you denied fucking the tart, she'd eventually believe you.

Women have total blind spot when it comes to the man they love and they will believe what they want to believe - and what they want to believe is that they guy wasn't really screwing around.

As for the jealous types - it goes double for those psycho bitches.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
I was just thinking that if that were true and women had great intuition, there wouldn't be so many women sleeping with men who get them pregnant and abandon them and their children.  Apparently women's intuition isn't very accurate. 

Yup - that too!

Smart, they think they are.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 06:49:56 PM »
he's not that bad looking(no homo) just need to go bald and get some tats,lift some weights (bodybuilding related) and will look badass
fuck that fat whore
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 06:56:09 PM »
he looks genuinely happy, says everything you need to know about happiness.

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »
He's likely in it for the money. Bitches marry old gross men for money all the time why the double standard?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 07:10:03 PM »
i bet he cares more about being able to get his daily 5 hours dose of playing video games than sex anyway. He probably has the testosterone of a 3 y/o girl.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 07:39:13 PM »
hes got beautiful hair, marcus schenkenberg reloaded, i dont understand why hes not pulling supermodels with his looks.

he has everything, bit di caprio, bit fabio, bit philosoph, bon jovi etc.

the beast?she would be a hottie if she weighed half a ton less, she probably still thinks shes a hottie.

shes rightfuly afraid he could cheat on her, i mean look at that gross, bizarre , fatso mess that she is.

shes beyond recovery, hes a barber hso visit away from looking human

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
Step 1 - Pick up lie detector machine.

Step 2 - Smash her in head with lie detector machine 5 to 15 times.

Step 3 - Go do whatever the $#@#*&@* you wish.

Repeat as needed.
i wouldnt worry in the slightest if i was him, eventualy the fatso beast will eat the lie detector, her heavy boned genes will drive her to do that
n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 07:42:37 PM »
hes got beautiful hair, marcus schenkenberg reloaded, i dont understand why hes not pulling supermodels with his looks.

he has everything, bit di caprio, bit fabio, bit philosoph, bon jovi etc.

the beast?she would be a hottie if she weighed half a ton less, she probably still thinks shes a hottie.

shes rightfuly afraid he could cheat on her, i mean look at that gross, bizarre , fatso mess that she is.

shes beyond recovery, hes a barber hso visit away from looking human

Sad thing is this is probably true. So many desperate and black guys willing to fuck these beasts they get a big head and think they are beautiful.  ::)  :-X

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 07:46:17 PM »
Beta Male of peace

Is this the world's most jealous woman? Debbi, 42, forces 30-year-old fiancé to take a lie detector test every time he leaves house - and bans him from watching TV in case he's attracted to another girl 
Debbi Wood checks Steve Wood's phone, email and bank statements
He is even forbidden from looking at pictures of women in magazines
She suffers from Othello Syndrome which causes delusional jealousy
Ban on watching The Weakest Link 'in case he fancies Anne Robinson'
She has changed her surname to his in anticipation of marrying him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507072/Paranoid-woman-Debbi-Wood-suffering-Othello-Syndrome-forces-fianc-lie-detector-test.html

Hippilto Meijito stroking himself to her pic as we speak...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 07:47:51 PM »
They should both be pushed over a cliff, like this one.

rather not, could cause a tsunami

goddamn, shes so fat her tits go AROUND her ribcage all the way to the back.

if she puts off her window curtainbra, i wouldnt be suprised if her euders would touch the ground.

look at this , premabulkers, this is your destiny if you kep going, keep that in mind

Sad thing is this is probably true. So many desperate and black guys willing to fuck these beasts they get a big head and think they are beautiful.  ::)  :-X
not just that, she might actually think she still looks like when she was 16.

this is the kind of whore which looks ok while young but had bad eating patterns and binge drinking etc.its always a mess in the making.beware, fuck once, run.

her view could be distorted, all that fat clgging up her face and eyes area, too much pressure on eyeballs =she sees things in mirror that arent there.

remember kris kross?their album wad "totaly crossed out" named, i feel totaly grossed out by this hippo-human-hybrid.

70% bodyfat right there,lol, and she puts on make up, can you believe that?

n

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2013, 07:49:58 PM »

Now we know what booty would look like in a black wig....

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2013, 08:09:06 PM »
I personally don't see what the big deal is, ...or why all the hostility that's being directed towards her?
It's not like any of us have to deal with her. If he's fine with it, ...hey, more power to them.

Besides, women subjecting men to lie detector tests every single day is nothing new.
Women have been doing it for centuries. It's called women's intuition. We can always tell... no need for a machine.
lol, you feminist fatsos loudmouths, where have you been when women were opressed in europe?

you know what , nobody needs you here, we got rule of law,thats good enough, go to saudi arabia or afghanistan to spread your "word" ::)

"i dont se a big deal" ah really ::)

"womans intuition", this is sugarcoated term used by the fatso-ugly women to say"im afraid im being cheated on bc i look like shit,so ill make up things in my head".

be happy that someone even bothers sexing you, yall are past honest date of decay by the time you hit age 30.replaceable, after that, you will be cheated on every opurtunity if youre not lucky to still look ok, and if the guy gets a chance.

dont delude yourself with "intuition" haha.oh sister ::)

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2013, 08:11:33 PM »
haha, HE! even HE is more atractive than her.

i mean literally,if my life depended on it and in order to save it, must have sex with one of them, i think id rather fuck him

;D

haha,btw, monsterous triceps-bicep combo on him.

brutal tan
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2013, 08:15:46 PM »
PMSL - no you can't fucking tell.

A woman could find you asleep in bed, next to a Thai hooker with a used sperm filled condom hanging off the end of your cock - and as long as you denied fucking the tart, she'd eventually believe you.

Women have total blind spot when it comes to the man they love and they will believe what they want to believe - and what they want to believe is that they guy wasn't really screwing around.

As for the jealous types - it goes double for those psycho bitches.
yah if she wants you, she wants you.

the jealous type should be cheated on, just to make her insanity a self fullfilling prophecy.

still laughing about "intuition" hahaha.

intuition my balls hahahahaha

hey tk24 can you use your intuition to tell me next week lotery numbers? thought so

as soon women step out of beroom or kitchen,they enter a twilight zone, im failing with words, they seriously think that any one guy whos not yet impotent cares about anthing else than sex and maybe a nice meal cooked by her.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2013, 08:22:39 PM »
he looks genuinely happy, says everything you need to know about happiness.
maybe she threathened to "accidentely" smother him to death while sleeping, making it look like accident, if he doesnt fake some happy grin for the camera.

have you watched "misery"?
n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2013, 08:25:06 PM »
Oh man listening to galenikos hatred for fatsos makes me feel like a kid on Christmas morning.  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
Oh man listening to galenikos hatred for fatsos makes me feel like a kid on Christmas morning.  :D
ahah this is the perfect hate object, not just fat, also a woman, and delusional, with false sense of feminist entitlement.

haha the bitch would be hacked to pices and eaten in some countries, simply bc of her calorie value.

the irony, she uses lie detector, when she knows nobody with eyes finds her hot, instead of eating les and geting in shape(welll shes beyond the oint, that skin is fucked, that skin could be used as tent for the whole gadafi family).

no man will ever have sex with her and honestly find her truly sexy or hot, im sure her intuition will make sure she knows that
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 09:31:38 PM »
at least she has big tits. lol

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2013, 10:11:58 PM »
Who in a fuck would date that hippo  :P
He should get jogging / lifting then join the French Foreign Legion, in 6 months he would be brutal mother f_______r !.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 05:01:35 AM »
"If a woman ever tried anything, I would say hey why dont quit dressing me up like a mailman and making me dance for you while you are smoking crack with some stranger on my dad's bed". - Eric Cartman.