Author Topic: Bodybuilding show on A&E  (Read 2341 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Bodybuilding show on A&E
« on: January 03, 2006, 05:51:43 PM »
Did anyone see this?  It was on about three years ago when I saw it.  It had stan mcquay in it showing how he ate and trained.  Then it had craig titus talking about how, people "knew what they did" to get big.  It also showed ronnie coleman.  It was a biography episode.  Just wondering if anyone had a way to purchase it.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Bodybuilding show on A&E
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 12:29:21 AM »
no i would like to

Kaliym73

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 03:40:47 AM »
I remember this show, it was about the history of Bodybuilding, but I saw it on FIT TV, about two years ago, I taped on my DVR, but I erased it by mistake. It was a good show, it showed Stan in a good light and I was glad to see that Tom Prince and Craig Titus were not afraid to talk about steroids on camera.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 07:53:27 AM »
I remember this show, it was about the history of Bodybuilding, but I saw it on FIT TV, about two years ago, I taped on my DVR, but I erased it by mistake. It was a good show, it showed Stan in a good light and I was glad to see that Tom Prince and Craig Titus were not afraid to talk about steroids on camera.

what did the say ?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 08:17:12 AM »
Was that the one where Titus and Prince talked about Natties vs. Juicers?  "Hey we juice and shouldn't even be compaired to naturals.  We're in a different league" or the like.  Wen's it on again?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Biggrnyou

• Getbig II
  • Whether you think you can/can't-you're right
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 08:47:09 AM »
Someone told me they saw this on Fit TV about six months ago...went to their website and found absolutely nothing.....it's a mystery :'(
Perfect Practic

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »
Must.....stop....starrin g....at.....bouncing.... .titties........and get.....back to work......
HAHA, RON.....

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 04:52:49 PM »
I saw it.  It may have been on the Discovery channel.  This website in Australia claims they showed in on their Discovery channel back in 2001 and it was called ON THE INSIDE: BODYBUILDERS.  (see http://www.gmv.com.au/default.asp?pageid=whatsNewArchive&template=content&sid=140

Was a pretty well balanced documentary.  It'd be interesting to watch it now after the Craig Titus murder controversy, because Titus was interviewed in it.  Apologies to Titus fans, but he seemed like a dick then and his alleged involvement in this murder doesn't raise my view of him any.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 05:47:10 PM »
yeah, maybe it was on discovery channel.  It was cool though.  For some reason, i want to say Joan London was narrating it or something.  Yeah, titus was talking about the difference between juicers and natties.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 10:15:52 PM »
I saw that show.  Good stuff!  If anyone needs a VHS recording of that show, hit me up baybeeez. 8)