Author Topic: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford talks about "eating pussy" on a live TV press conference  (Read 9534 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He needs to be hit with a stick across the head.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 where is hockey fan?   :D ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
None of that is proven....you must be a Liberal lol

doug is that you?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Too true that Anthony Weiner must be freakin' mystified by the pass Ford seems to be getting.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Too true that Anthony Weiner must be freakin' mystified by the pass Ford seems to be getting.

That's because we are not uptight like American law makers who stupidly think weed is the same as heroin possession.

Not excusing Ford but the band of retards you have in washington from both sides of the political spectrum running things along with the drug addicts/pedos in Hollywood along with your murder and gun crimes in lovely places like Chicago I think you have bigger problems than our fat drug addled mayor in Toronto, in which it makes me LMAO off that a crackhead has run our city better than the above mentioned have managed  their affairs to date, love him or hate him
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Well, as far as we know Tom Ford hasn't consistently sent dick pics to women, after being caught and humiliated for doing it before.
That's because we are not uptight like American law makers who stupidly think weed is the same as heroin possession.

Not excusing Ford but the band of retards you have in washington from both sides of the political spectrum running things along with the drug addicts/pedos in Hollywood along with your murder and gun crimes in lovely places like Chicago I think you have bigger problems than our fat drug addled mayor in Toronto, in which it makes me LMAO off that a crackhead has run our city better than the above mentioned have managed  their affairs to date, love him or hate him
True, but he does represent the dysfunctional, drug addicted, pathetic loser,loud, obnoxious, ignorant North American quite well. In fact a lot better than his American counterparts...
He personifies what foreigners think of Americans, and he's Canadian. Pat yourselves on the back, you've outdone Americans at being the "stereotypical bad American".

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
he is a proud conservative

a good christian for sure

mitt romney's idol

That_Dude

• Getbig III
From what I see he's saved the taxpayers money and has fulfilled most of his campaign promises I'd rather have a guy who saves me money and smokes rocks than someone who lies during their campaign and costs me money when elected

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
well, first of all Ford lies constantly -"there is no video tape"

secondly, the court documents show him using city staff to deliver coca cola to his house and change batteries in his kids toys..

so, his whole 'cutting the gravy train' retoric was a big lie.

using city staff on tax payer dollars to change your kid's toy batteries is NOT proper use of tax payers funds.

you can't believe a word this guy says anymore

except perhaps anything about his wife's well licked pussy hahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
well, first of all Ford lies constantly -"there is no video tape"

secondly, the court documents show him using city staff to deliver coca cola to his house and change batteries in his kids toys..

so, his whole 'cutting the gravy train' retoric was a big lie.

using city staff on tax payer dollars to change your kid's toy batteries is NOT proper use of tax payers funds.

you can't believe a word this guy says anymore

except perhaps anything about his wife's well licked pussy hahaha

he doubled all his staff's salaries to keep them from quitting at one point... then had them run to the liquor store up to 10 times per day

proud conservative

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

he doubled all his staff's salaries to keep them from quitting at one point... then had them run to the liquor store up to 10 times per day

proud conservative
And who is getting those crack rocks for them?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
And who is getting those crack rocks for them?

gangs... we haven't seen anything yet... the crack video will be epic

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
He is fat

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
him and his brother are/were drug dealers involved in extortion and violence. the fuck is he doing as mayor?! lol!

hes fucked beyond belief but its funny watching him  hit rock bottom like this.

LMAO @ the fat fuck talking about fighting.

Of course "it'll be over in 5 minutes" - he has the aerobic capacity of a hippo. If he got into a fight that lasted more than 10 seconds, he'd be asking for oxygen. Fucking tough guy.

How he is alive is beyond me. Look at the fat fuck pacing up and down there. Blood pressure through the roof. How someone like this can take stimulants like cock, crack, meth without his heart exploding is beyond me.

Being a walking heart attack, my guess is that all this will get to him and he'll be in hospital or the morgue soon.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 never seen a 400 pound fat ass crack and meth addict before

thebrink

• Getbig V
Well, as far as we know Tom Ford hasn't consistently sent dick pics to women, after being caught and humiliated for doing it before.True, but he does represent the dysfunctional, drug addicted, pathetic loser,loud, obnoxious, ignorant North American quite well. In fact a lot better than his American counterparts...
He personifies what foreigners think of Americans, and he's Canadian. Pat yourselves on the back, you've outdone Americans at being the "stereotypical bad American".

brutal truth

MikMaq

It's ironic most of his support is coming from outside of old toronto considering there the folks that are gonna be hurt worst by his lack of investing into transit. It don't take and einstein to get that if your city is built up by high density living(condos) you need a transit system to keep pace.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
LMAO @ the fat fuck talking about fighting.

Of course "it'll be over in 5 minutes" - he has the aerobic capacity of a hippo. If he got into a fight that lasted more than 10 seconds, he'd be asking for oxygen. Fucking tough guy.

How he is alive is beyond me. Look at the fat fuck pacing up and down there. Blood pressure through the roof. How someone like this can take stimulants like cock, crack, meth without his heart exploding is beyond me.

Being a walking heart attack, my guess is that all this will get to him and he'll be in hospital or the morgue soon.

fingers crossed

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Well, as far as we know Tom Ford hasn't consistently sent dick pics to women, after being caught and humiliated for doing it before.True, but he does represent the dysfunctional, drug addicted, pathetic loser,loud, obnoxious, ignorant North American quite well. In fact a lot better than his American counterparts...
excellent post by parker. So much truth in this post

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Drugs, pussy and power. Living the dream. Probably not for much longer, though.
O

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Obama snorted cocaine a few times he said...He does not do it anymore though, he is the president now...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Obama snorted cocaine a few times he said...He does not do it anymore though, he is the president now...

big step from trying blow to smoking crack

big step

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
toronto  ::)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

big step from trying blow to smoking crack

big step

If you were an addict, you would not say that...Obama did not just try...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
he was obviously high as a kite in that murder rant video.

he claims he was drunk but everyone can see he was probably on crack during that one too.

insane. I wonder if the person he was talking about is still alive?? ???
Flower Boy Ran Away