Author Topic: Hygetropin no side effects, wtf?  (Read 16582 times)

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
Hygetropin no side effects, wtf?
« on: November 16, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
First time HGH user here. Got a 100iu kit of brown top hygetropin, tested real via hygetropin.com.cn. I have just put 40ius into me over the past 24 hours. No sides whatsoever. Absolutely no effect. Is this bunk or am I a non-responder to HGH? Thinking about buying a small amount of human grade-16 iu's maybe and taking a large dose in one shot so I can gauge the effects of real growth.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: Hygetropin no side effects, wtf?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 02:27:12 PM »
get igf-1 test $50 might give you an idea

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 02:43:01 PM »
well, this sounds like bunk.

do the hcg or ogf test :D
n

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 03:51:52 PM »
get igf-1 test $50 might give you an idea

Don't think you can get bloods done without a doctor in NY.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
First time HGH user here. Got a 100iu kit of brown top hygetropin, tested real via hygetropin.com.cn. I have just put 40ius into me over the past 24 hours. No sides whatsoever. Absolutely no effect. Is this bunk or am I a non-responder to HGH? Thinking about buying a small amount of human grade-16 iu's maybe and taking a large dose in one shot so I can gauge the effects of real growth.

you should have used 50 maybe?

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 07:12:49 PM »
My hands hurt a tiny bit now. It's like..bone pain. Not numbness or anything. But pain. I figured my hands would be sausage fingers by now with 40 fucking iu's. But no water retention at all. Also a tiny bit of a headache in the front of my head. But that's it. I thought I would be crippled. Maybe it's severely under dosed?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 04:09:43 AM »
wtf did I just read, is this guy trolling or what   ??? ???

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 04:23:32 AM »
wtf did I just read, is this guy trolling or what   ??? ???

this is what it has come down to,40 IU's of HGH a day along with your other 5 grams of basic AAS. JK-my guess is trolling.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 09:27:51 AM »
this is what it has come down to,40 IU's of HGH a day along with your other 5 grams of basic AAS. JK-my guess is trolling.

Not trolling. I guess it's just fake.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 11:51:10 AM »
after 3-4 days, if theres no water retention starting, then soemthings wrong.

ofc depends on how lean you are, if youre lean youll notice water logging very well.

but i dont see why itd take any longer than that to feel something.
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 11:57:03 AM »
Not trolling. I guess it's just fake.
you are trolling, only an idiot would drop 40 ius in one day that has never done gh before

You have an agenda, obviously, trying to discredit a specific product. I have the same brown hyges that also check out and they are very real and very strong, my friend had a serum test done and it was through the roof.

also my other friend that is a long distance truck driver had to cut his does of 8 iu in half because his hand would hurt so badly and had a hard time keeping them on the steering wheel.

you are a fishy character.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »
oth, i dont know, recently hyges have kinda bad rep,so i hear.

they had problems getting through customs, and now they allegedly sending them declared as collagen, while the hgh declared ones seem to be bunk,

i dont know whats true to that, nor do i care, but thats what ppl say
n

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
you are trolling, only an idiot would drop 40 ius in one day that has never done gh before

You have an agenda, obviously, trying to discredit a specific product. I have the same brown hyges that also check out and they are very real and very strong, my friend had a serum test done and it was through the roof.

also my other friend that is a long distance truck driver had to cut his does of 8 iu in half because his hand would hurt so badly and had a hard time keeping them on the steering wheel.

you are a fishy character.

Believe what you want to believe. I have no agenda. I did 10iu's 4 times throughout the day. No effect after each injection. It's either bunk or I am growth hormone resistant.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »
oth, i dont know, recently hyges have kinda bad rep,so i hear.

they had problems getting through customs, and now they allegedly sending them declared as collagen, while the hgh declared ones seem to be bunk,

i dont know whats true to that, nor do i care, but thats what ppl say
you do realize there are 3 different variations of hygetropins, and the one he discribed are the 100 iu brown tops that can be varified through track number, same one as I got and same one we have done blood work on, same one everyone, I know is declaring huge side effects.

let's do the math here gal.

the guy gets 1 kit only that has 100iu, has never done gh ever in his life then does 40 iu in one day, what was he suppose to do run gh for 2.5 days then order another kit  ??? ???

and who the fuck would do 10 iu 4 times a day their very first time using gh, the guy is a phoney man.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 01:09:28 PM »
you do realize there are 3 different variations of hygetropins, and the one he discribed are the 100 iu brown tops that can be varified through track number, same one as I got and same one we have done blood work on, same one everyone, I know is declaring huge side effects.

let's do the math here gal.

the guy gets 1 kit only that has 100iu, has never done gh ever in his life then does 40 iu in one day, what was he suppose to do run gh for 2.5 days then order another kit  ??? ???

and who the fuck would do 10 iu 4 times a day their very first time using gh, the guy is a phoney man.

I ordered one kit to test. Doing a whole vial at a time to verify legitimacy. Obviously if I had a good reaction and noticed something I would be making a large order right now..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 01:13:18 PM »
It takes me a week or two to notice anything, even on 10iu a day of the best GH on the market.

I would suggest running 10iu every day for a week or two if you want to see what sides you get.

8)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
i wonder what kept you from putting in the whole kit 100iu in one go.
   ;)

LMAO
$

dustin

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
I've been hearing about guys boiling a reconstituted vial to see if the protein denatures and the vial stays cloudy. Of course, HCG would probably do the same thing. But I've megadosed it and you'd definitely notice something from that too.

If it's certified RIGHT NOW it should be legit. I feel that because the poster mentioned that, he's full of shit. I'm thinking of getting these kits because they just hit town and all the little gym rats ate blowing up. Good board reviews too. When a new poster appears only to discredit something, flags will be raised.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »

Evry hyge 100iu kit ive had has been yellow top. 10iu and my fingersa were sausages lol. Does it dissolve slowly in bac water coz if it dosnt its prolly hcg or some shit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 09:28:13 AM »
wtf did I just read, is this guy trolling or what   ??? ???

yes. its so stupid im not even going to bother to post.

someone has been drinking the koolaid over that the dwarf board.

those brown tops are the real deal. of all the gh i have used hyges give me the least sides, the least water issues etc.the only thime i get 'the hands' is after a day high in sodium and carbs otherwise i dont even get that. in fact it gives a very lean growth. i dont understand the mechanism behind this but it is true. everyone i know who knows what they are talking about says the same thing.

if you want to walk around like a water balloon feel free to buy some 'legit kigs'.

take a serum test and get back to me instead of pollutiing the board with this fucking stupidity.
b

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
Evry hyge 100iu kit ive had has been yellow top. 10iu and my fingersa were sausages lol. Does it dissolve slowly in bac water coz if it dosnt its prolly hcg or some shit.
Legit pharm grade GH dissolves instantly.  Serostim and Humatrope both.  The reason the Chinese crap doesn't dissolve instantly is the who knows what for fillers in them.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 12:07:00 PM »
yes. its so stupid im not even going to bother to post.

someone has been drinking the koolaid over that the dwarf board.

those brown tops are the real deal. of all the gh i have used hyges give me the least sides, the least water issues etc.the only thime i get 'the hands' is after a day high in sodium and carbs otherwise i dont even get that. in fact it gives a very lean growth. i dont understand the mechanism behind this but it is true. everyone i know who knows what they are talking about says the same thing.

if you want to walk around like a water balloon feel free to buy some 'legit kigs'.

take a serum test and get back to me instead of pollutiing the board with this fucking stupidity.
Those brown tops show some huge numbers on the serum test my friend scored 30ng/ml on his blood work off of 10IU and I have seen numbers as high as 70 off of 24 IU, all done 3.5 hour prior to blood test.

They are the best generics on the market.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 12:08:54 PM »
Legit pharm grade GH dissolves instantly.  Serostim and Humatrope both.  The reason the Chinese crap doesn't dissolve instantly is the who knows what for fillers in them.
The green tops hyges I have dissolve instantly

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »
The most gh i have ever used was 30 IU per day for 7 days straight and I had to stop on day 8 because of the sides.  I know it was stupid to do, but I was not a newbie GH user and had been 16 IU for 2 months already.  I had the worst wrist pain in my life and my feet were swollen like the dude in Big Trouble in Little China that blew up when Kurt Russell killed Lo Pan.  That movie kicks so much ass.  Anyways, shooting 40 IU and expecting to have a major result is nuts.  Your IGF levels don't go up that fast.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 12:33:00 PM »
Those brown tops show some huge numbers on the serum test my friend scored 30ng/ml on his blood work off of 10IU and I have seen numbers as high as 70 off of 24 IU, all done 3.5 hour prior to blood test.

They are the best generics on the market.

ya im pretty much done debating the legitimacy of hyge. get a serum test then come tell us all how 'fake' they are.
b