Author Topic: Hair starting to thin, looking for advices to slow the process  (Read 4954 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Hair starting to thin, looking for advices to slow the process
« on: November 16, 2013, 06:59:24 PM »
So I just noticed that my hair (which has always been thick) is starting to thin in the front.... my father went bald starting around my age, and he had extremely high test levels his whole life.

anyway, I never noticed it in the couple cycles I did before (up to 750mg test and 600mg/deca weekly), but now just running the 200mg cyp/week and 150 tren/a weekly im seeing substantial thinning. ( I was just getting ready to double my test and tren dosages)

is this normal given the compounds and small doses im running? Or is this just my fathers genetics kicking in coupled with the juice?

And what are the best ways to combat this?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Hair starting to thin, looking for advices to slow the process
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
Sucks to be you.

If you're genetically predisposed steroids accelerate it and no way to stop it.

People use DHT inhibitor but meh... that stuff sucks.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 07:16:00 PM »

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 07:19:13 PM »
Finasteride works really well but don't take it if you value your sexuality. It's associated with permanent sexual dysfunction even after cessation. Many lives have been ruined from this drug.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »
Yeah, you gotta remember that even with low doses you have a higher amount of androgens attacking your hair follicles than you would naturally. If you're serious about keeping your hair you should start with a finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral combo but you have to stick with them forever or at least till you decide you no longer care.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 07:28:34 PM »
go with dutasteride instead of fina. stopped my 'shedding'. I don't notice any hairs in the sink or shower now. and that was with just a few weeks of use.... even at my doses.

the dutast I used came from cem-meso.

Dutasteride blocks a higher amount of dht than finasteride so this post makes a lot of sense.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 07:30:56 PM »
I started to thin, but now on deca cycles and no more shedding.

Basically, 400 deca and 100 test.  No issues, no deca dick etc...   Works well for me!
you are gay.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 07:39:35 PM »
Does dutasteride have the same sides/risk of permanent sexual dysfunction as finesteride?

im pretty sure its only a matter of time for me..... my father is the only male in the family that is bald... but it hit him hard.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 07:42:50 PM »
I started to thin, but now on deca cycles and no more shedding.

Basically, 400 deca and 100 test.  No issues, no deca dick etc...   Works well for me!

Yeah deca is easy on the hair for most people. There's a theory that dht blockers like finasteride and dutasteride shouldn't be used with it because it prevents nandrolone from breaking down to a milder dhn via 5 alpha reductase, letting nandrolone itself attack your hair. I was too scared to try them at the same time so I don't know if this is true. My hair loved deca with really low test...I used a 5% minoxidil/azelaic acid mix back just to be safe and my hair was looking better than ever.  

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 07:51:30 PM »
Does dutasteride have the same sides/risk of permanent sexual dysfunction as finesteride?

im pretty sure its only a matter of time for me..... my father is the only male in the family that is bald... but it hit him hard.

Technically it should cause more side effects than finasteride since it blocks a higher amount of dht. I didn't suffer any sides using finasteride btw...if you think about it can also be beneficial to prostate health when using higher amounts of androgens.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 07:55:37 PM »
Yeah deca is easy on the hair for most people. There's a theory that dht blockers like finasteride and dutasteride shouldn't be used with it because it prevents nandrolone from breaking down to a milder dhn via 5 alpha reductase, letting nandrolone itself attack your hair. I was too scared to try them at the same time so I don't know if this is true. My hair loved deca with really low test...I used a 5% minoxidil/azelaic acid mix back just to be safe and my hair was looking better than ever.  
minoxidil/azelic acid? Is this OTC? I have zero clue on these drugs methods of action so if anyone can explain to me how they work and how rhey interact with the drugs im taking, id be very appreciative.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 07:56:58 PM »
go with dutasteride instead of fina. stopped my 'shedding'. I don't notice any hairs in the sink or shower now. and that was with just a few weeks of use.... even at my doses.

the dutast I used came from cem-meso.
how did it effect your sexual function? Not worth it to me to lose it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2013, 08:04:01 PM »
minoxidil/azelic acid? Is this OTC? I have zero clue on these drugs methods of action so if anyone can explain to me how they work and how rhey interact with the drugs im taking, id be very appreciative.

This was a premixed solution I bought online bro. Its a topical...a liquid you have to rub on your scalp everyday. Minoxidil is rogaine and I'm sure you can get the 5% otc in the states. What it does, if I remember correctly is that it dilates your hair follicles allowing for the hair to grow with more ease. The azelaic acid is an actual dht blocker and don't know if that's otc over there. I had great results with that combination...the site I ordered it from was from the u.s so you'd have no problem getting it if interested.

It wouldn't interact with anything you're taking...side effects...seems like everything can cause side effects but no problems over here.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 01:19:23 AM »
There comes a time in every mans life he has to shave his head

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 07:15:30 AM »

RU topic can help you. dont use deca with fina/duta!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »

RU topic can help you. dont use deca with fina/duta!!!!
I don't use deca anyway, but thanks for the heads up. Borracho said the same thing, sometehing to do with the fina blocking Decas natural hair sparing mechanism or some shit.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 01:59:59 AM »
So I just noticed that my hair (which has always been thick) is starting to thin in the front.... my father went bald starting around my age, and he had extremely high test levels his whole life.

anyway, I never noticed it in the couple cycles I did before (up to 750mg test and 600mg/deca weekly), but now just running the 200mg cyp/week and 150 tren/a weekly im seeing substantial thinning. ( I was just getting ready to double my test and tren dosages)

is this normal given the compounds and small doses im running? Or is this just my fathers genetics kicking in coupled with the juice?

And what are the best ways to combat this?
start finasteride at1 mg/day.

10days on 5 off for ever.
$

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 09:49:03 AM »
Most people are fine, until they hit a certain age and the balding process starts.  Which is why you never had an issue before

Finasteride or hair transplant are the only effective solutions, but I wouldn't mess w Finasteride and hair transplants are $$$$$

AAS speed up the process....no way around it.

Beautiful hair or beautiful body--pick one

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 02:55:50 PM »
Start putting emu oil and coconut oil on the spots that are thinning (or everywhere) every night. Emu oil awakens dormant hair follicles and causes them to open up. Coconut oil is a good stimulator of hair growth. Should notice and improvement after two weeks.

Also make sure your taking in lots of Omega 3's and a multi. Imo, if the hair is just thinning and not actually "receding" its not really MPB. I did this when my hair started thinning on sdrol and it got it nice and thick again.  8)

And if you're really serious about making sure you don't lose it don't ever go above 200 mgs test/week and use substances like deca and eq for the anabolics.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 04:07:02 PM »
Start putting emu oil and coconut oil on the spots that are thinning (or everywhere) every night. Emu oil awakens dormant hair follicles and causes them to open up. Coconut oil is a good stimulator of hair growth. Should notice and improvement after two weeks.

Also make sure your taking in lots of Omega 3's and a multi. Imo, if the hair is just thinning and not actually "receding" its not really MPB. I did this when my hair started thinning on sdrol and it got it nice and thick again.  8)

And if you're really serious about making sure you don't lose it don't ever go above 200 mgs test/week and use substances like deca and eq for the anabolics.
Yeah I pretty much just use test and tren... lol. Probably not a solid duo for hair issues.  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 04:38:22 PM »

Beautiful hair or beautiful body--pick one
this summs it up.

n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
my hair started to thin now
I have started rubbing in nizoral before I go to sleep
I'll let you know if anything happens after the first bottle is used up

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 05:20:16 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 08:29:25 PM »
i have that small area on side front of head where harline "receeds",but thats been the case since 15 years, didnt get any worse.

if one wants do steroids, best find out which one is easy on your hair, its never the same for all ppl.

and a good reason to not start with high doses, and only run 1 compound,then you know what was the trigger and can go off.

winny makes hair fall out?stop it and try somethign new etcetc.

itll fall out eventualy if its meant to be.

so what.
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 07:46:08 AM »
I refuse.  :D

You'll come around like the rest of us....I give it a year