Author Topic: Sublingual orals/supplements? Also juice that helps absorption of medicines?  (Read 872 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Can someone explain to me if it's true and how it actually works?

If you have a pill or some supplement and you keep it on your tongue or under your tongue how is it absorbed quicker? How does that work?

Second question, I remember reading a very long time ago there is some juice is it cranberry juice?? Which helps with absorption of dianabol and various other medications.

oni

• Getbig IV
I have sublingual B complex and it's pretty good pre-workout
Not as good as the sub-q stuff though

POB

• Getbig IV
Old training parter swore by I think it was "cycle nor dyle" by pro lab that was over 10 years ago though. Pretty sure all the good OTC good supps are gone now

whitewidow

the enzymes in grapefruit juice will help any oral work better that is why if you ever get a prescription from a pharmacy for a oral pill they will put a sticker on most medications to avoid grapefruit juice because it will make the pill work better and faster.

oni

• Getbig IV
How much grapefruit juice do you need?
I keto diet so need to keep my carbs low
Is this the right shit? http://www.oceanspray.com.au/product-ruby-red-grapefruit.asp
I'd only want 150ml MAX a day. I take all my orals at once

oni

• Getbig IV
Looking through pubmed, white grapefruit juice is best. 250ml gives plenty of activation. This also keeps my carbs under 25g. First thing in the morning with a fatburner as I drive to the gym for my AM workout would be perfect. Then take orals and hour before my PM training