Author Topic: Taking 3 months off - PCT necessary?  (Read 2766 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Taking 3 months off - PCT necessary?
« on: November 17, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »
Did a 13 month cycle - no off time. Using 3 months to cleanse out.

Planning 40mg Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Last time did same PCT protocol following 10-11 month cycle. Bloodwork showed perfectly fine after the 11-12 week.

How many forego PCT if only off for a short period of time like 3 months?

"If you’re only going to be off cycle for a short period of time, less than 12 weeks, the PCT plans above are not that beneficial; you’ll only be immediately suppressing production after you’ve stimulated it. If this is the case, you could just stay off everything for a few weeks or a couple months;"
http://www.steroid.com/how_to_come_off_steroids.php#

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Taking 3 months off - PCT necessary?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »

Planning 40mg Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Last time did same PCT protocol following 10-11 month cycle. Bloodwork showed perfectly fine after the 11-12 week.

"If you’re only going to be off cycle for a short period of time, less than 12 weeks, the PCT plans above are not that beneficial; you’ll only be immediately suppressing production after you’ve stimulated it. If this is the case, you could just stay off everything for a few weeks or a couple months;"

You want to keep IGF-1 as high as possible so nolva isn't really the best option.
Triptorelin - 100mcg (single shot)
HCG - 5000ui (two shots total, one a week)
Clomid
Arimidex

Order of best to worst. Ideally you'd run everything but start at the top and work down

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 03:54:43 AM »

10 days on clomid works for me, hard for the first 5 then lower the dose.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
Oni/OTH ... ok ... Tx

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 02:40:10 PM »
you just ran a cycle for 13 months and you plan on going back on. why wouldn't you just cruise?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »
Forgot to add, as a preventative measure i had dermatologist prescribe 1.25mg Proscar ed. I started the Proscar 1 week following the 13 month cycle completion. I plan to stay on the Proscar, since towards the end i started noticing itchiness and redness on the scalp. The latter may also be due to the Nizoral being used since February.

Also, i continue to take .50mg Arimidex eod or/and e/ 3rd day. Generally, it is recommended with Proscar that a small dose of AI be taken a few times a week. I plan on going off the adex (unless needed) for a few weeks before blood work at the 3 and 4 month period after last shot.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 11:50:18 AM »
lol @ "a short time being only 3 months"

!!!!

holy fuck, 3 months is FOR_EV_RRRRR!

short time to me is 2 weeks.

I remember back when I started, the thinking was always 12 wks on, 12 wks off.... then I caught on to what the 'big' guys were doing... and there was no such thing as 12 weeks off, unless they're doing show after show and they'll take 3 months off after the last show.

but even then, they still stayed on test and gh, even though they weren't even stepping foot in the gym for 3 months after.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 11:53:04 AM »
you just ran a cycle for 13 months and you plan on going back on. why wouldn't you just cruise?

That's the plan following this 12-16 week break.

This time i wanted to reduce the

* viscosity of the blood - will elaborate on this once i get find my previous blood work results - as to the exact #s. After a certain level the hematocrit gets dangerously high. I believe the ratio to watch is 70%
* increase HDL cholesterol
* decrease LDL cholesterol
* and most importantly give the body a rest after been on for so long.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 12:01:34 PM »

!!!!

short time to me is 2 weeks.

I remember back when I started, the thinking was always 12 wks on, 12 wks off.... then I caught on to what the 'big' guys were doing... and there was no such thing as 12 weeks off, unless they're doing show after show and they'll take 3 months off after the last show.

but even then, they still stayed on test and gh, even though they weren't even stepping foot in the gym for 3 months after.

lol ... being off for 3 months does seem like a long time 

No reason to go off? Why just go off for 2 weeks then?

What's your cruise and blast dosages? And for how long is each phase, if on continuously?

One thing i worry about is that if i don't occasionally stop my endogenous system will stop working.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 03:12:28 PM »
you be back on after 2-3 weeks lol

dont take the arimidex and nolvadex together.

either or.

n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 01:54:08 AM »
lol ... being off for 3 months does seem like a long time 

No reason to go off? Why just go off for 2 weeks then?

What's your cruise and blast dosages? And for how long is each phase, if on continuously?

One thing i worry about is that if i don't occasionally stop my endogenous system will stop working.

well, of course that's gonna happen. lol. once you start using steroids, your endocrine system is never gonna be 100% ever again.

you're better off running at least 100mg test/wk for the rest of your life.

if you wanna have kids? add in some hcg and clomid.... otherwise, stay on at the very least HRT doses.

"blast" doses? about 3-4g test and 2-3g of other stuff.

something like 4g enan and 2g deca plus 150 dbol/day for 16 weeks.

or 3g enan, 1200 npp, plus 150 dbol/day for 10 weeks

or 3g enan, 1200 tren a, plus 200 drol/day for 6-8weeks.

cruise doses? something like 1g test and 400 deca/wk, or even just 500 enan/wk... for maybe 3 weeks.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 03:11:28 AM »
Those are pro level doses your recommending....

Cruising for only 3 weeks on a gram between 16 week blasts like that? You must be built like superman. And what about scar tissue, blocked energy and nerve impulses at injection sites etc surely more time is needed away from so much pinning.

Also where is the across the board proof that the bodys endogenous system will not come back to normal over time, is this a universally accepted truth?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 03:53:52 AM »

Cruising for only 3 weeks on a gram between 16 week blasts like that? You must be built like superman. And what about scar tissue, blocked energy and nerve impulses at injection sites etc surely more time is needed away from so much pinning.

Also where is the across the board proof that the bodys endogenous system will not come back to normal over time, is this a universally accepted truth?

I've only seen medical studies on HRT patients, 250mg a week for 6 months. No PCT at all, within 3 months everything but sperm count was normal in all subjects

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 08:43:03 AM »
well, of course that's gonna happen. lol. once you start using steroids, your endocrine system is never gonna be 100% ever again.

you're better off running at least 100mg test/wk for the rest of your life.

if you wanna have kids? add in some hcg and clomid.... otherwise, stay on at the very least HRT doses.

"blast" doses? about 3-4g test and 2-3g of other stuff.

something like 4g enan and 2g deca plus 150 dbol/day for 16 weeks.

or 3g enan, 1200 npp, plus 150 dbol/day for 10 weeks

or 3g enan, 1200 tren a, plus 200 drol/day for 6-8weeks.

cruise doses? something like 1g test and 400 deca/wk, or even just 500 enan/wk... for maybe 3 weeks.

Curious here; is there honestly a big difference between 2g of test and 3g test?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »

So i was visiting a stud farm. A week back. The most buffed up horse there had no nuts. Or better, shrunken nuts. You what they do when the horse starts getting old?  Um..its put to sleep.

Moral of the story:   dont be that horse with resins for nuts. Goung off or staying on for ever, it does not hurt to take a shot of hcg once a while.
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 11:01:28 AM »
Curious here; is there honestly a big difference between 2g of test and 3g test?

honestly no. lol.

not a 'big' difference, but I feel some.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 11:09:22 AM »

my physique depends much more on my eating habits than my drug intake. I work A LOT, so sometimes i'll only get in 2 meals a day... this affects size more than "quality". at that dose, you'll have great 'quality'... lean, grainy, separated, ect... but if I don't get the kcals in, I lose size.

the scar tissue sucks... i'm looking at shooting mid and rear delts twice a week, and glutes once or twice a week (with bigger volume, sometimes 5cc's), sometimes lats and sometimes quads.

when I used to hit biceps, I feel the injections did damage to the nerves, as I lost 'feeling' and quality in the biceps... and lost the split in my biceps.. took a long time of not shooting biceps to get the split back. I've only shot triceps a couple times. my triceps are my best bodypart anyways, with long tie-ins.. and my delts can hold a lot of oil.

when my only concern is putting on size, i'll only do shots 1-2x/wk like Monday and Thursday.. and that's with 4g enan and 2g deca (2g enan and 1g deca each day.. of high mg/ml stuff).

when I gotta get hard, i'll move to mwf injects of enan and npp, then i'll add tren, then i'll cut out the npp and double the tren for in 6 week intervals.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »

ro, on the last part, from many many people i seen, you know, going entirely off and satying off for years, the following seems typical.:

the endogenous system recovers, it dont seem to matter how much one has run, or how long, after couple months its running again, but on the lower scale of whats normal.not too lowl, but in the low-ish range, and it seems to stay there for years.

goes like this.
nothing to 250 week:big difference felt.

250 to 500, also very big felt difference.

to feel the same like fom 250-500, the next step will be 1000.

from there, it carries on  in the same pattern, 2000 doesnt feel anthing like what doubling 1000 "should" feel.

soemthing like that.

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
after 500mg, doubling the dose will add 10% more gains, is it worth it? for some yes. So from 2000 to 3000 is only half of doubling so you will gain 5% for the extra 1000mg, not worth it at this point  :-\

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 01:59:18 PM »
my physique depends much more on my eating habits than my drug intake. I work A LOT, so sometimes i'll only get in 2 meals a day... this affects size more than "quality". at that dose, you'll have great 'quality'... lean, grainy, separated, ect... but if I don't get the kcals in, I lose size.

the scar tissue sucks... i'm looking at shooting mid and rear delts twice a week, and glutes once or twice a week (with bigger volume, sometimes 5cc's), sometimes lats and sometimes quads.

when I used to hit biceps, I feel the injections did damage to the nerves, as I lost 'feeling' and quality in the biceps... and lost the split in my biceps.. took a long time of not shooting biceps to get the split back. I've only shot triceps a couple times. my triceps are my best bodypart anyways, with long tie-ins.. and my delts can hold a lot of oil.

when my only concern is putting on size, i'll only do shots 1-2x/wk like Monday and Thursday.. and that's with 4g enan and 2g deca (2g enan and 1g deca each day.. of high mg/ml stuff).

when I gotta get hard, i'll move to mwf injects of enan and npp, then i'll add tren, then i'll cut out the npp and double the tren for in 6 week intervals.

Not alot of pinning for the volume used, whats your take on every day or other day pinning during a hardening phase, I would run things like tren ace, prop, masteron ED or EOD at most.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 03:00:06 PM »

!!!!

no shit

13 months down the drain, his gonna lose all his gains

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »
Not alot of pinning for the volume used, whats your take on every day or other day pinning during a hardening phase, I would run things like tren ace, prop, masteron ED or EOD at most.

well... I worry about two things, 1 is oil volume and the other is inflammation from the injection.

each injection causes some inflammation in the muscle and surround muscle, which is counter-productive to the hard/lean/dry/grainy look i'm looking for.. so I tend to just do mwf shots.

that is of course, if i'm shooting delts.

I suppose if using smaller oil volumes.. like 2ml per shot, I could get away with shooting glutes every day.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2013, 10:23:48 AM »
Would you guys rate test suspension over test prop for cutting/hardening?
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 11:50:28 AM »
Would you guys rate test suspension over test prop for cutting/hardening?
not ideal since suspension is very painful and most effective pinning twice daily, so could keep you up at night especially combined with tren, but some people do it, I don't know how, to much discomfort, prop IMO is perfect.