Author Topic: Steroid bust pics  (Read 8583 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Steroid bust pics
« on: November 17, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Steroid bust pics
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:01:26 PM »
How much time yall think he is looking at? Nice benz.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »
They were ordering powder from China, this is how everyone gets popped.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »
always wondered how ppl get away with this, esp the armican customs arent dumb.

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 08:54:37 PM »
always wondered how ppl get away with this, esp the armican customs arent dumb.

anything can make it through but the problem is if they find powder then they will seal it back up and send it to where ever its going and then they try to follow it and then an investigation is opened up.

With vials, they don't do that, they just seize the product.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 12:30:11 AM »
huh... Portland, eh?

whitewidow says he was from Portland.

Yea that's what I thought too. Hope WW wasnt involved.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 12:37:44 AM »
Imagine this in little old Portland. I heard it said that we were a drug hub. These folks were dealing more than just steroids according the news report I watched.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 09:59:58 AM »
notice he erased my post??? lol

:-X

He's always been good dude to me so I do hope he wasn't mixed up with this. 

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 04:23:26 AM »
No this was small time.Big deal because there are not many steroid busts in Portland,mainly just rec drug busts. The only steroid busts I have seen in Portland, the cops were the ones who got busted dealing them,guys who have worked for LE have been busted twice dealing AAS. I don't deal steroids so I have no worries. I know how the game goes you get your chips and get out! Anybody who sticks around too long and gets greedy gets busted.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 04:52:24 AM »

Yep. one big source is going to get busted doing the same shit. Western Union has a huge list of transactions between him and his chinese connect yet the guy is greedy enough to continue making moves.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »
I sorta knew/trained at the same gym as one of those guys. A top NPC competitor in Oregon.

TheNeed

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »

What?  How do you think they got "popped"?  Do you think they just place an order and put in on the company Amex.   Maybe the elaborate money transfer scheme required more than the chief Amex card holder - hundreds of thousands of dollars of powder just getting sent over on someones good credit?

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2013, 05:17:40 PM »
I sorta knew/trained at the same gym as one of those guys. A top NPC competitor in Oregon.

everybody knows I am from portland. I know the maters champ and have for 15 years. I have never seen these guys before but I am not from southeast,Portland. I live about 15 minutes away. everybody knows I have never hid where I live. This is not a big lab it sounds like they sold gear locally but i don't think they were big players on-line. The article said they had been in biz since 2006 that is along time and a half a million in 8 years is not very much. I would like to know the name of the lab they ran.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 05:19:15 PM »
Check your Pm-RS
[/quote]

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »

I meant one big source not strange hoes. I know because western Union gave me shit about sending my friend in china some money and told me they wouldn't release it because he was on a DEA/FBI list. They said they needed to let me know this and get my permission after knowing that info before they released the money. I went to college with the guy wich they did not know but apparently he was being watched very hard wich I had no idea why.WU told me he made some big fuck-ups and made some dumb big trasnfers instead of having his custys make the transfers and have them stack the rent up. I know him well from college and I have no clue what he is doing but if a friend of mine is in need of some cash I will help him. I have no clue what he is doing over there just because he gets alot of WU's means nothing.
[/quote]

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 08:14:59 PM »
Pharmagen has been around a while, was small but grew because the main guys got lazy and sick and tired of doing all the grunt work (collecting, brewing, shipping, etc..) and started bringing in new people.  Too many hands in the cookie jar. 

Just so happens that one of the new people they brought in was a remailer for Musclebear who was busted a couple years ago.  If you knew the inside of that story you know that only Musclebear and the guy that was accepting the payment in the mail were the only ones busted.  Neither of his remailers were touched. (One was in another state than Oregon).  Even though they had all the info on the remailers because the way they got Musclebear was by getting a federal warrant to read his emails so they had all the information on the addy's that his bulk packs were going to and the tracking #s of the packs for a very long time (Musclebear didn't delete very many emails over the years - big mistake).

So this guy joins on with Pharmagen at the same time the other remailer contacted a source I know very well and wanted to work with him and his crew.  But was told to take a hike.  Coincedence?

Let's be honest here, 99% of the steroid busts you hear about is all because of dumb luck, not because of LE smarts and good detective work.  It just comes down to bad luck and someone one snitching.  Just like the domestic shop that another source had to close last year because his three of guys got busted here.  Was it because the LE found the packs and did a great job of building a case and getting evidence?  No, it is because one of the dumb ass came home shit face drunk and beat his girlfriends ass because he found texts of hers that indicated she was cheating on him.  Cops came for a domestic violence case and found all the AAS related crap in his house and kicked it over to the feds to make a case out of and grind him down until he gave up the other two. 

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 01:29:12 AM »
These guys must have been big. Govt dont bust a nobody.
$

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 03:00:27 AM »
what a load of shit.

such a fantasy world you live in.

Yeah smartass I made all that up.People who have seen the pictures I used to put up know that shit costs alot of money.I don't fuck around and send a thousand bucks.  The guy who the money was sent to was on a watch list,western union wouldn;t release the money without me calling me friend in china and gicing them my permission but they did tell me he was on a watch list before they released it juts like if there was a huge nigerian scammer and people were sending them thousands of dollars and they had no idea why they would warn whoever was sending the money obviously I knew the guy point is when there are records of a receiver getting sent maybe up to a million dollars within a short time maybe a year it draws eyes. your small time and are not nearly as big as this source so you don't have to worry about it. Your small time , this guy is one of the biggest sources on-line and sources on boards and now I believe is private but he has sourced on and off boards for fucking years.

Your just a small time wannabee. You cook grarbage fool!

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 03:09:08 AM »

govt will bust anybody they can seize cash from. The DEA loves seizing drugs way more then they like seizing drugs.If the DEA thinks they can score a nice chunk of cash they will go for it. Portland has alot of guys who hustle big time due to our easy going marijauna laws and high street values for oxycontin and oxycodone. Meth,heroin and cocaine are also huge up here all controlled by the mexicans, they run it like a real job start out real early,drive around heroin and crystal all day and clock off at 4-5Pm and go home for the day sometimes earlier. Every runner runs out everyday early and goes home just like a job. all the good pushers are done selling by 3-5Pm.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 05:54:10 AM »

Sometimes they do.  A lot of the times when the federal DEA gets involved if the amount is small and they don't think they are going to get anything out of the guy, they will kick it over to the local LE to decide whether to investigate or not.  Problem with that is by the time the local LE has decided they want the case, a lot of time has gone by due to the federal agents spending a lot of time on their investigation first to see if they can land a bigger fish.  When too much time passes the local LE will know that the chances of them nailing the guy with the amounts that got the federal LE alerted are slim to none.  However, if you do get busted (hopefully you won't) you better make sure it is by the local guys because state felonies and federal felonies are two different things. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 08:59:11 AM »
What?  How do you think they got "popped"?  Do you think they just place an order and put in on the company Amex.   Maybe the elaborate money transfer scheme required more than the chief Amex card holder - hundreds of thousands of dollars of powder just getting sent over on someones good credit?
Simple. A pack got opened at customs and when they discovered powders, they got it tested, sealed it back up exactly they way it was, shipped it to the address. A Standard investigation took place, tap phones, scope out addresses, follow people around etc etc

They go all out on powders, they do not like that shit. Never order powders.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 11:39:05 AM »
Simple. A pack got opened at customs and when they discovered powders, they got it tested, sealed it back up exactly they way it was, shipped it to the address. A Standard investigation took place, tap phones, scope out addresses, follow people around etc etc

They go all out on powders, they do not like that shit. Never order powders.

that's why you gotta know your shipping times and track your packs.

if the regular shipping time is 12-13days, and it's been 16 and your pack is stuck in customs... somethings up and you gotta call that a loss.

testing the powders takes a few days.

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 04:43:22 AM »
I don't deal steroids so I have no worries. I know how the game goes you get your chips and get out! Anybody who sticks around too long and gets greedy gets busted.

What sort of stuff do you deal then?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »

I bought a pair of thrice owned Nasser panties from him at a good price.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »

You get a job or if you want to risk your freedom their are plenty other things to sell for money, any kind of easy money never lasts and leads to bad karma. It is always better to have a legit income source, most don't understand this till it is too late though. It sounds funny but making easy money is just as addictive as using addictive drugs,most cannot just stop.