Author Topic: Racism on the forum  (Read 34549 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Racism on the forum
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2013, 09:37:54 AM »
I have no idea but according to you if I find it derogatory you want me to report it and you will do what exactly?

Are you trying to get me to dislike you?  ???

If it bothers you, you bring it up to any moderator and we will ascertain whether it violates any of the rules and then act accordingly.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
I'd like to violate your rules one more rep.... :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2013, 09:40:13 AM »
I'd like to violate your rules one more rep.... :P

You'd find them to be a mouthful, if you know what I mean big boy  :o

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2013, 09:41:43 AM »

"1"
I'm afraid you'd be disappoint, I gag just brushing my teeth. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2013, 09:41:49 AM »
Excuse me, One More Rep:

I'd like to go along with what UkJeff is saying.

48 days ago, on the Gossip and Opinions section, "Chaos" called me a "poop head."

The comment was derogatory and vulgar and I'd like him banned and possible legal action taken.

Also raymondo called me a "butt pirate", Hulkotron referred to me as an "athlete" which was obviously said in insult, and BigCyp said that "I've entered more rims than Michael Jordan in his prime." ( ??? Im not a basketball fan so I'm not familiar with this reference, but I am certain it was said in an effort to embarrass me. I would like all of the above members banned.)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2013, 09:42:13 AM »
The fact is most racist comments on getbig are made as a joke as we like to mess with each other in a fun way, getbig has a very unique and weird sense of humor and some new  members might not understand this and get offended, some people do push it over the limit and you can point out those people and deal with them, we have a positive board for sensitive people to post, getbiggers are a tough crowd but it has made getbig a unique and special place over the last 16 years.

Agree ^

We have a few overly-sensitive individuals around here who cry racism at every little thing.  Either that, or they're just looking for something to bitch about.  Either way, they're a PITA IMO.
:

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »
yes , thats what i askedm but instead of manuelsoon it was gay people- what s racist here? it s normal to have a disease, but the disease itself is normal?

you seem to have a severe case of Manuelsonns syndrome  
its probably normal for you to suffer such a disease but is the disease its self normal?,  are there any cases of it left in central europe and does your politbureau think that Manuelsonns are are sick fucks?  (assuming they ever met one)
c

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2013, 09:43:43 AM »
Excuse me, One More Rep:

48 days ago, on the Gossip and Opinions section, "Chaos" called me a "poop head."

The comment was derogatory and vulgar and I'd like him banned and possible legal action taken.

Also raymondo called me a "butt pirate", Hulkotron referred to me as an "athlete" which was obviously said in insult, and BigCyp said that "I've entered more rims than Michael Jordan in his prime." ( ??? Im not a basketball fan so I'm not familiar with this reference, but I am certain it was said in an effort to embarrass me. I would like all of the above members banned.)

Don't forget that I called you AnalFlex :)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2013, 09:43:49 AM »
Flagrant homosexual banter in this thread

ukjeff

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2013, 09:44:22 AM »
Are you trying to get me to dislike you?  ???

If it bothers you, you bring it up to any moderator and we will ascertain whether it violates any of the rules and then act accordingly.

"1"

Dislike me?
No not at all.
I just want to iron out any inconstancies.

1. Show common courtesy at all times. Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack. Don't engage in insults. Do remember that we have members from a variety of nations, cultures, races and religious beliefs.

2. Search for existing topics before starting new threads.

3. Do not post copyrighted material without permission, except as allowable under fair-use guidelines; post the link instead.

4. Do not post solicitations or advertisements without permission.

5. Do not post public threats, or any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, or invasion of a person's privacy.

6. This forum is for support, empowerment, sharing opinions and entertainment. Getbig.com is not a professional advice forum, and no one should use it as such. For medical problems, consult a medical professional.

7. Moderators may move posts as deemed necessary to ensure you get the appropriate help.

8. Do not register or post under multiple user names.

9. Report objectionable posts to the moderators rather than responding in kind.

10. Members who violate forum rules will receive a warning, and continued violations may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules.

UKjizz is an insult is it not?

So posting pictures of someone you know isnt that person is a violation of the rules?

And gimmicks are against the rules but you cant do anything about that?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2013, 09:44:36 AM »

"1"

Is that sexual innuendo or am i reading this wrong OMR? :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2013, 09:45:35 AM »
Dislike me?
No not at all.

So posting pictures of someone you know isnt that person is a violation of the rules?

Ukshizzo melting down, in my opinion, I believe I can hear his tears across the ocean
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 09:45:57 AM »
Is that sexual innuendo or am i reading this wrong OMR? :D

dont talk with your mouth full
c

ukjeff

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2013, 09:46:55 AM »
Agree ^

We have a few overly-sensitive individuals around here who cry racism at every little thing.  Either that, or they're just looking for something to bitch about.  Either way, they're a PITA IMO.

So if a black person feels offended it has to be assessed by you to gauge if its actually offensive or not?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2013, 09:47:12 AM »
Start with the filthy Irish on getbig first.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2013, 09:47:50 AM »
i understand your opinion about manuelsonism , but in my topic asked something else, do u have more inside information on the normality of the gayness matter?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2013, 09:48:06 AM »
Start with the filthy Irish on getbig first.

;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2013, 09:48:10 AM »
Excuse me, One More Rep:

I think being called "poop head" is very hurtful.  ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2013, 09:48:31 AM »

Wait, is that also sexual innuendo or?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2013, 09:49:23 AM »
Dislike me?
No not at all.

Here is what I recommend.

If you feel that any of your concerns are not being addressed properly, please speak with Ron directly about these issues.

You can send him a private message and he typically responds in a timely fashion to all inquiries.

There are also other moderators here. If you feel compelled to do so, ask any of the other G&O mods to help you with these issues (who knows, maybe I am not fast enough in addressing your concerns).

The purpose of this thread was to address your constant complaining about Groink's supposed racist remarks towards Wiggs. I wanted to make this clear to everyone that blatant racism isn't accepted as per Ron's rules.

"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »
Racism will not be tolerated.

Those are Ron's rules and will be strictly adhered to. This goes out to everyone on this forum. No one is above the law.

Racism is wrong and goes against the fabric of what we stand for here on this forum. We accept members from all backgrounds, races and upbringing. We are here because we appreciate bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is very much a niche sport with a cult following. In many circles, bodybuilding is seen as weird, taboo and downright strange. Getbig is here to not only change that perception, but to bring about its own twist involving humor, industry gossip and awareness.

So, in taking part in our mission to bring about awareness to bodybuilding, we won't backpeddle by being racially insensitive and showing the world that bodybuilding is filled with racial bigots. For crying out loud, more than half of the IFBB is made of pros that are of color (African Americans, Arabs, South Americans, Caribbean folk etc).

If you can't behave, get the fuck out. If you don't know how to treat other members with respect, regardless of their racial makeup, get the fuck out.

I have many friends outside of the boards and also on the forum of African American descent (Parker, Wiggs, G_Thang, BayGBM, Vince Goodrum etc.) and if any of you think I will sit around and allow them to be insulted by racist remarks, you are wrong.

Cut the shit out, it's stupid, childish and revealing of the lack of class that some of you have.

"1"

i support this...

but will believe it when i see it...

been around getbig for a long time and it's only gotten worse over the years

ukjeff

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »
The purpose of this thread was to address your constant complaining about Groink's supposed racist remarks towards Wiggs. I wanted to make this clear to everyone that blatant racism isn't accepted as per Ron's rules.
No 'supposed' about it, and you know it.

never mind, lets sweep it under the carpet.

ukjeff

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2013, 09:52:05 AM »

i support this...

but will believe it when i see it...

been around getbig for a long time and it's only gotten worse over the years

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2013, 09:55:46 AM »
i understand your opinion about manuelsonism , but in my topic asked something else, do u have more inside information on the normality of the gayness matter?

as you seemingly dont know any gays your interest in their normalness sounds unnormal
c

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2013, 09:56:01 AM »
No 'supposed' about it, and you know it.

never mind, lets sweep it under the carpet.

Sweep it under the carpet ::) ::)

This sort of passive aggression would elicit a humiliating bitch slap in certain places that come to my mind.

Mike get a hold of yourself you are mature man, not a fifteen year old school girl. If you act like a bitch, people will treat you accordingly.