Author Topic: Question for flinstones1  (Read 10956 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Question for flinstones1
« on: November 18, 2013, 10:18:10 AM »
Did you actually say you could run a 10.6 hundred meter sprint or was it all taken out of context?

ukjeff

Re: Question for flinstones1
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
Did you actually say you could run a 10.6 hundred meter sprint or was it all taken out of context?

Did you say the government uses mind control?
Did you post pictures of prostitutes claiming they were girlfriends?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 10:21:46 AM »
Did you say the government uses mind control?
Did you post pictures of prostitutes claiming they were girlfriends?
yes
no

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 10:23:08 AM »
uk in interrogation mode again,new thread new life..

ukjeff

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »
yes
no

No to the second on??
Thats not what bigmc told me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
No to the second on??
Thats not what bigmc told me.
using the old 'what he said/told me trick  ;)...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 10:27:26 AM »
using the old 'what he said/told me trick  ;)...
he is quite a clever fox isn't he? 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 10:30:52 AM »
he is quite a clever fox isn't he? 
HIS ACT is getting boring,if no one plays in the sandbox with him he will go away or be quiet.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 10:37:50 AM »
HIS ACT is getting boring,if no one plays in the sandbox with him he will go away or be quiet.
unfortunately he lacks wit and humor so he is very boring and annoying .. let us all ignore him

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 10:41:01 AM »
unfortunately he lacks wit and humor so he is very boring and annoying .. let us all ignore him
:),NICE PLAN SEV..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 10:43:48 AM »
So, flinstones...what you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 10:48:28 AM »
So, flinstones...what you?

[img]http://cdn.simplyshredded.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/5v.jpg/img]
UK HAS BEEN SILENCED R.I.P .RIPPED GLUTES OF PEACE

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 12:01:05 PM »

It was taken out of context when assumed I could run it at my current size. People see me in my avatar and think it's impossible because I'm big as fuck well that's because it is impossible... there is no guy my size running a time like that who is not in the NFL. I ran this time years ago, at a bw of 180 ish lbs..You do something in the past and assume you can still do it because you've done it, even if you cant. I should of been more specific about running it now, but hey I like to get a rise out of people ;D

I know people want to see a video. I'm not going to lose 45 pounds of muscle that took me years to build just to prove a point to these assholes.  If I could break 11 seconds in the 100 meter, at a bw of 220 plus pounds.....would it really be that hard to believe a 180 lb guy could of run a 10.6 at one point?
hopefully that will be enough to back up. .I'd actually look forward to it because sprinting is great for the physique anyways and increases your weight lifting abilities due to motor unit sychrinization.  I'd need some time to get ready for this though and some sort of bargain (few people agree to delete accounts) Im not going to kill myself for nothing
l

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 12:04:10 PM »
yo flinstone, im relatively very fast runner for my size, ill clock it next time i do some running.

you know, clocking it by hand isnt soo accurte, but ill do nonetheless.

:D
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »
It was taken out of context when assumed I could run it at my current size. People see me in my avatar and think it's impossible because I'm big as fuck well that's because it is impossible... there is no guy my size running a time like that who is not in the NFL. I ran this time years ago, at a bw of 180 ish lbs..You do something in the past and assume you can still do it because you've done it, even if you cant. I should of been more specific about running it now, but hey I like to get a rise out of people ;D

I know people want to see a video. I'm not going to lose 45 pounds of muscle that took me years to build just to prove a point to these assholes.  If I could break 11 seconds in the 100 meter, at a bw of 220 plus pounds.....would it really be that hard to believe a 180 lb guy could of run a 10.6 at one point?
hopefully that will be enough to back up. .I'd actually look forward to it because sprinting is great for the physique anyways and increases your weight lifting abilities due to motor unit sychrinization.  I'd need some time to get ready for this though and some sort of bargain (few people agree to delete accounts) Im not going to kill myself for nothing
Do you realize that 10.6 puts you alongside talented competitive sprinters? I believe you. But then again .. a top highschool sprinter turns 3 years later into a lazy half bum? Something does not add up.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 12:11:12 PM »
10.7 is believable but I'm not buying for this 10.6 hullabaloo.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 12:13:15 PM »
A varsity athlete can do a time of12-13 seconds while a professional athlete can do a time of 10-11 seconds. I guess you were an 18 yo who could sprint with the best of them .. 10.6 is a few meters behind the top sprinters in the world.

here's a 10.6

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 12:16:41 PM »
10.6 was good enough for state champion when I was in high school.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 12:17:18 PM »
I ran a 4.5 40 in HS....

Played Half usual was 4.5-4.7 @ 189lbs

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 12:17:23 PM »

Break 11 seconds at 220 plus, haaahaaahaaahahahaa, not as long as the night is dark and the sky is blue.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
10.6 was good enough for state champion when I was in high school.
Was flintstones your state champion?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
A varsity athlete can do a time of12-13 seconds while a professional athlete can do a time of 10-11 seconds. I guess you were an 18 yo who could sprint with the best of them .. 10.6 is a few meters behind the top sprinters in the world.

here's a 10.6

id gass out after 20meters
n

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 12:19:02 PM »

He could have been, but he was too busy building precious muscle. And so would I in his place.  ::) ::) ;D

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 12:19:11 PM »
Me and Sev are good dancers.  I can't pop and lock like him though...it doesn't look right with my arms  the illusion doesn't work.  :P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 12:19:42 PM »

No the champ was black so probably not :D