Author Topic: Zimmerman just got arrested ?  (Read 7579 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman just got arrested ?
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2013, 10:58:58 AM »
Leave it up to delusional libs to care more about Zimm than MILLIONS getting destroyed by GhettoCare

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
And why does that have to do with the Zimmerman trial?

Do you have proof Zimmerman was the aggressor?

If you'll re-read what I wrote, I said THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE.

I have proof (his own words) that trayvon ran to escape and "somehow" zimmerman's body, wheezing, and cursing, made it those 2 blocks to the place where the incident happened.

With a FL law of "duty to retreat" and "you cannot use self-defense in a situation you provoked", many juries would see "chasing a teenager with a gun for 2 blocks" as aggression.

I sure as mfck would see some fat man chasing me 2 blocks with a 9mm as aggression, and only a fool would answer him with "hello good sir, I can hear from your profanity you're unhappy, what can I do for you?"

LOL, I know the heroes of getbig would casually shake a man's hand that had chased them 2 blocks in the middles of the night, and you may never hear their story, cause many of them are shot dead for whatever reason.  Only a fool doesn't see "fat man with gun chasing me 2 blocks after I've fled 2 blocks" as a threat.  And that's their right.  More womenfolk and ale for those of us that remain.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2013, 06:43:01 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2013, 06:53:16 PM »
If you'll re-read what I wrote, I said THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE.

I have proof (his own words) that trayvon ran to escape and "somehow" zimmerman's body, wheezing, and cursing, made it those 2 blocks to the place where the incident happened.

With a FL law of "duty to retreat" and "you cannot use self-defense in a situation you provoked", many juries would see "chasing a teenager with a gun for 2 blocks" as aggression.

I sure as mfck would see some fat man chasing me 2 blocks with a 9mm as aggression, and only a fool would answer him with "hello good sir, I can hear from your profanity you're unhappy, what can I do for you?"

LOL, I know the heroes of getbig would casually shake a man's hand that had chased them 2 blocks in the middles of the night, and you may never hear their story, cause many of them are shot dead for whatever reason.  Only a fool doesn't see "fat man with gun chasing me 2 blocks after I've fled 2 blocks" as a threat.  And that's their right.  More womenfolk and ale for those of us that remain.
so again Ill ask, why bring it up in relation to the zimmerman case?

you have no proof he was the aggressor...so why would a law allowing him to be the aggressor and back off be relevant to any discussion about the case?

do you follow the stupidity that is you????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2013, 06:54:56 PM »
What's the threat from doing that?

ok we can follow your yellow brick road all the way to the professor for him to tell us that you have no evidence that any law was broken or even that any inappropriate behaviour took place

ORRRRR

you can just admit right now that you have no evidence that any inappropriate behavior took place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2013, 07:55:57 PM »
so again Ill ask, why bring it up in relation to the zimmerman case?

you have no proof he was the aggressor...so why would a law allowing him to be the aggressor and back off be relevant to any discussion about the case?

do you follow the stupidity that is you????

If I'm on the jury, yes, tony, I believe Zimmerman was the instigator.  Even if we dont know who threw the first punch - He was the instigator by chasing a person 2 blocks.  If I have to run to get away from you - and you chose me two blocks (and you're armed... a 9mm isn't easy for a fat man to hide while running) - Then yes, Zimm is already the aggerssor.

ag•gres•sor (əˈgrɛs ər)
n.
a person, group, or nation that attacks first or initiates hostilities; an assailant or invader.

Tony, at the point they fought - Trayvon had run for 2 blocks to avoid a confrontation. 
Zimmerman had run two blocks to ensure a confrontation.
Zimmerman had a gun, Trayvon was unarmed.

Under FL law, and yes tony, I sat thru a CCW course the DAY he was indicted and posted about it that night - Under FL law, you are FULLY JUSTIFIED to shoot someone who HAS NOT TOUCHED YOU - if you feel they are going to seriously fck you up or kill you - and they're advancing.

Read what I wrote back then - old lady can shoot BBer because "he was coming at me and I have a weak heart".
Trayvon could have aimed and fired on Zimmerman, and he could have said "I ran two blocks to escape a trained MMA Adult with a gun who was chasing me - I feared for my life".

Tony, a jury could have very easily found Zimm to be the aggressor in this situation.  You don't have to PUNCH someone - You just have to create FEAR in them that they will be hurt or killed.  running two blocks after someone could be enough for a jury.
\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2013, 08:03:39 PM »
Big dude with a barely hidden 9mm, follows you, jumps out of a truck, then chases you two blocks as you haul ass and hide.

Yes, I see that as a threat from an aggressor.  Anyone who says otherwise, well, you're a slippin' ass fool lol.  Armchair QB to say how cool you'd be while being chased by someone a lot bigger and older. 

Heck, even without the gun, I'm seeing him as a serious threat - he outweighs trayvon by quite a lot. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2013, 07:46:43 AM »
ok we can follow your yellow brick road all the way to the professor for him to tell us that you have no evidence that any law was broken or even that any inappropriate behaviour took place

ORRRRR

you can just admit right now that you have no evidence that any inappropriate behavior took place.

Answer the question, please, and give your most thoughtful answer. We are talking about a hypothetical situation for now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2013, 08:03:57 AM »
LOL.... zimmerman pulls a gun on an old man & a preggo woman.

And there are STILL idiots that think he didn't have his gun out while chasing a person he called high on drugs, fcking a-hole, bike thief and possiby armed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight  ;)

Anyone with at least 10 IQ points believes he had that gun out while hauling ass after someone he considered to be an armed, high, felony threat haha.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:30 AM »
LOL.... zimmerman pulls a gun on an old man & a preggo woman.

And there are STILL idiots that think he didn't have his gun out while chasing a person he called high on drugs, fcking a-hole, bike thief and possiby armed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight  ;)

Anyone with at least 10 IQ points believes he had that gun out while hauling ass after someone he considered to be an armed, high, felony threat haha.   

You can assume that but you'll never know.  It also raises several questions.  Why would Zimmerman engage in a fist fight with Martin if he had his gun readily available?  Why would Martin, a kid supposedly scare for his life, fight a man with his gun out?  Why, if Martin knew Zimmerman had a gun, he wasn't saying this when Goode approached the two of them fighting? We can all fill in the blanks with the story we find the most satisfactory but it's all speculation.  No one will ever know.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »

So you're saying you know more than this particular jury?

You are basically saying that the jury in this case were complete morons.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2013, 10:29:50 AM »
You can assume that but you'll never know.  It also raises several questions.  Why would Zimmerman engage in a fist fight with Martin if he had his gun readily available?  Why would Martin, a kid supposedly scare for his life, fight a man with his gun out?  Why, if Martin knew Zimmerman had a gun, he wasn't saying this when Goode approached the two of them fighting? We can all fill in the blanks with the story we find the most satisfactory but it's all speculation.  No one will ever know.

Well, of course it's all speculation.  We don't know that zimmerman started a fistfight.  It's possible he arrived in the alley where trayvon was hiding, and he was holding the gun, and trayvon tackled him, fearing for his life.  And after trying to pin him for 30 or 45 seconds, zimm got that gun up and capped him.

It'd make the most sense, to be honest... zimm's lawyer admitted he lied about details.  We know he had 3 different stories about the way he drew the gun... sure seemed improbable. 

it's real life... zimm was excited and angry, but scared too.  He was screaming, scared shitless on that tape.  Trayvon's on top of him for 30 or 45 seconds and maybe he got hit twice?  Trayvon was pinning him to keep that gun from coming out.

it's all speculation on a past criminal trial now.  Zimmerman got away with the shooting.  He got away with domstic abuse and the assault on LEO.  He got away with lying to judge.  he got away with the old man assault.  He just got released on the preggo assault and hey, he's gonna beat that charge too.

Zimm knows the system now.  It's just weird that people aren't cheering for him about getting away with pointing shotgun at preggo woman, like they did for shooting the teenager.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2013, 11:37:51 AM »
So you're saying you know more than this particular jury?

You are basically saying that the jury in this case were complete morons.

I think you may have misunderstood what he's saying.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
Answer the question, please, and give your most thoughtful answer. We are talking about a hypothetical situation for now.
this inst a hypothetical situation, this is a actual situation....lets deal with the FACTS, not opinions and viewpoints that serve to support your belief.

LETS DEAL WITH FACTS

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »
this inst a hypothetical situation, this is a actual situation....lets deal with the FACTS, not opinions and viewpoints that serve to support your belief.

LETS DEAL WITH FACTS

For fucks sake, Tony, YES you should respect the facts when you do it.

We know there was a gun present, so please consider this scenario:

Two otherwise-average people, each believing he is preserving his bodily safety against the other, each intensely focused on maintaining maximum use of his own hands, while at the same time trying to contain the other person's hands, can end up very few places but the ground, with one person on top of the other, attempting to use his legs/knees to contain the other.