Author Topic: Zimmerman just got arrested ?  (Read 7572 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Zimmerman just got arrested ?
« on: November 18, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
that didn't take long

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrested-20131118,0,1837318.story

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
1:44 p.m. EST, November 18, 2013

George Zimmerman has been arrested and is en route to the Seminole County Jail, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

It's not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested today and was being driven to the county jail in Sanford.

He said more information would be available shortly.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend.

The Sheriff's Office, in a short news release, reported that the agency had arrested Zimmerman after being called to a disturbance on Topfield Court in western Seminole County near Apopka.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman just got arrested ?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 11:25:43 AM »
The dude can't help what he is.

He's violent, dramatic, loves confrontation, and has this false sense of control over people and situations.

This will continue. He can't help himself.  Sure, his fans will keep on saying "it wasn't his fault", but over time, after the 3rd, 4th, 5th such "incident"...  Maybe he won't kill anyone again, but he certainly needs to get on meds, change his lifestyle, and/or perhaps just accept he's not the boss of people, that he doesn't have the ability to control the actions of others.

That's what it all comes down to... And since he's smart... Lawyering up, smashing ipad with damning video, blaming the gun on his bodyguard... he will be able to continue down the path without legal interference.  Such is the system!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 11:31:38 AM »
Those Latinos sure are hot blooded.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 11:31:43 AM »
The dude can't help what he is.

He's violent, dramatic, loves confrontation, and has this false sense of control over people and situations.

This will continue. He can't help himself.  Sure, his fans will keep on saying "it wasn't his fault", but over time, after the 3rd, 4th, 5th such "incident"...  Maybe he won't kill anyone again, but he certainly needs to get on meds, change his lifestyle, and/or perhaps just accept he's not the boss of people, that he doesn't have the ability to control the actions of others.

That's what it all comes down to... And since he's smart... Lawyering up, smashing ipad with damning video, blaming the gun on his bodyguard... he will be able to continue down the path without legal interference.  Such is the system!

nothing I've read about this guy indicates that he is smart in any way, shape or form

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 11:38:51 AM »
nothing I've read about this guy indicates that he is smart in any way, shape or form

What i meant is that he has a keen understanding of how the legal system works.  If he had just lawyered up, he never would have had this big trial.

The LAST incident, he supposedly smashed an ipad which contained video of him doing the assault, pretty smart.  Then when they arrived about the gun threats, he just said the gun was his bodyguard's.   Now he KNOWS what to say and do to elude arrest.  Smash video, pass off the gun, and you lawyer up.  Most people sink themselves with their own words.  ZImmeramn has learned to STFU and let the lawyers get him out of it.

He'll probably skate on this charge too.  No evidence.  We'll see his chick with a smashed up face, but hey, it's just one person's word against Zimmerman, and the word of whoever he can conjure up.  That bodyguard always with him - He is also a defense witness, built-in ;)  

It's why some criminals get popped in their early 20s for a crime, then get away with it from that point fwd.  THEY LEARN THE SYSTEM.

I predict zimmerman probably did smash someone's face, but he'll 100% walk on this charge, and the next one, and the next one.  It'll never be his fault in the eyes of his supporters, of course.  One day, he'll possibly end another life... and at that point, I'm betting the jury will do what they did to OJ, and OVER-COMPENSATE for the old shit he did. 

At this point... arrest for assault on LEO, arrest for domestic, trayvon shooting, the 'incident' a few months back, the repeated aggressive driving, the selfies in gun factories where trayvon killing gun was made, and now this...   We all know what he is.  A violent bully that likes to control situations - but does know the law, allowing him to evade most convictions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
What i meant is that he has a keen understanding of how the legal system works.  If he had just lawyered up, he never would have had this big trial.

The LAST incident, he supposedly smashed an ipad which contained video of him doing the assault, pretty smart.  Then when they arrived about the gun threats, he just said the gun was his bodyguard's.   Now he KNOWS what to say and do to elude arrest.  Smash video, pass off the gun, and you lawyer up.  Most people sink themselves with their own words.  ZImmeramn has learned to STFU and let the lawyers get him out of it.

He'll probably skate on this charge too.  No evidence.  We'll see his chick with a smashed up face, but hey, it's just one person's word against Zimmerman, and the word of whoever he can conjure up.  That bodyguard always with him - He is also a defense witness, built-in ;)  

It's why some criminals get popped in their early 20s for a crime, then get away with it from that point fwd.  THEY LEARN THE SYSTEM.

I predict zimmerman probably did smash someone's face, but he'll 100% walk on this charge, and the next one, and the next one.  It'll never be his fault in the eyes of his supporters, of course.  One day, he'll possibly end another life... and at that point, I'm betting the jury will do what they did to OJ, and OVER-COMPENSATE for the old shit he did. 

At this point... arrest for assault on LEO, arrest for domestic, trayvon shooting, the 'incident' a few months back, the repeated aggressive driving, the selfies in gun factories where trayvon killing gun was made, and now this...   We all know what he is.  A violent bully that likes to control situations - but does know the law, allowing him to evade most convictions.

I'm starting to wonder if all of your posts are gimmicks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 11:56:19 AM »
I'm starting to wonder if all of your posts are gimmicks

He was put on trial in the trayvon case due to the INCONSITENCIES in the 3 versions of his story.  Every time, it was more embellished, and more "cracks" emerged in light of the 911 calls.

Had he gotten a lawyer instantly - said " I feared for my life and I fired" and that was it - there never would have been a trial. 

Now, I think he's certainly gotten the hang of it.  I'm being serious here... I think he smashed someone's face, will lawyer up, will "counter-charge" her, claiming he only acted in self-defense, and he'll totally walk on the charges.  Smart people, even violent ones, usually avoid jail.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 12:00:19 PM »
Obama falling...quick, bring back zimmerman!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 12:01:47 PM »
Who gives a shit.  The guy was a nobody, his "crime" nothing spectacular or particularly note worthy.  Life does on and he doesn't deserve the publicity.  It's over and done with.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
Obama falling...quick, bring back zimmerman!!!!

Pretty damm much....its not like anybody cares about this guy now. If he breaks the law in some other area...so what.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 12:27:25 PM »
Pretty damm much....its not like anybody cares about this guy now.

The story is on the FRONT PAGE of http://www.foxnews.com/

It appears educated, informed voters do care about this story.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 01:43:10 PM »
The story is on the FRONT PAGE of http://www.foxnews.com/

It appears uneducated,misinformed voters do care about this story.

^^^^^

fixed

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »
Pretty damm much....its not like anybody cares about this guy now. If he breaks the law in some other area...so what.

I'm mildly interested in what happens to old George.  To validate my unscientific personal beliefs in Karma, if nothing else.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »

14 PM PT  According to the Seminole County Sheriff, the woman was not pregnant ...  but we're told she told the 911 dispatcher she was.  The Sheriff says the woman claims Zimmerman pointed a DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN at her, pushed her out of the house.  He then allegedly barricaded the front door with furniture.   

Zimmerman is currently in solitary for his protection and he's being checked on every hour.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/#ixzz2l2Rxc7Fb

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 02:59:27 PM »
14 PM PT  According to the Seminole County Sheriff, the woman was not pregnant ...  but we're told she told the 911 dispatcher she was.  The Sheriff says the woman claims Zimmerman pointed a DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN at her, pushed her out of the house.  He then allegedly barricaded the front door with furniture.   

Zimmerman is currently in solitary for his protection and he's being checked on every hour.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/#ixzz2l2Rxc7Fb

the most amazing part about this story that any woman would date this idiot

WTF ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 03:18:34 PM »
he will skate on every charge.  yes, he probably did point a shotgun at her.  But he's smart enough to use weapons when there is no video surveillance of witnesses. 

the odd thing here... is that people who celebrate and gloat "he's a winner!  can't stop the zimm" are supporting violence on women.   At this point, he's been accused by 3 women.   One can only blame the victims for so long...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 03:27:47 PM »
he will skate on every charge.  yes, he probably did point a shotgun at her.  But he's smart enough to use weapons when there is no video surveillance of witnesses.  

the odd thing here... is that people who celebrate and gloat "he's a winner!  can't stop the zimm" are supporting violence on women.   At this point, he's been accused by 3 women.   One can only blame the victims for so long...

oh brother

he got lucky with Martin or are you suggesting somehow it was his skill and smarts that prevented any eyewitnesses from seeing the confrontation with Martin

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 03:35:28 PM »
he will skate on every charge.  yes, he probably did point a shotgun at her.  But he's smart enough to use weapons when there is no video surveillance of witnesses. 

the odd thing here... is that people who celebrate and gloat "he's a winner!  can't stop the zimm" are supporting violence on women.   At this point, he's been accused by 3 women.   One can only blame the victims for so long...

He won't skate on every charge.  No one can fuck up like this and not pay for it.  Even OJ had to pay the piper eventually.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 03:54:39 PM »
He won't skate on every charge.  No one can fuck up like this and not pay for it.  Even OJ had to pay the piper eventually.

OJ was caught because one of this men with him tape recorded the whole thing.

Without that, it woudl just be he-said's, and he wouldn't have gotten decades in prison for it.   

Until zimm actually points a gun at someone on video... he'll beat every charge, and his defenders will celebrate every time. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 03:58:30 PM »

Without that, it woudl just be he-said's, and he wouldn't have gotten decades in prison for it.   

Until zimm actually points a gun at someone on video... he'll beat every charge, and his defenders will celebrate every time. 

I assume you're aware that there are many people in jail who brandished a gun and were not caught on video

His wife chose not to press charges last time but this woman may well choose to do so

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »

The more stunts he pulls the fewer people willing to support him.   If he ever comes before a jury again they are going to convict.  I have no doubt of that.  As a gun owner, I feel strongly this man shouldn't be owning weapons if he's wiping them out at the smallest provocation. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 04:30:33 PM »
The more stunts he pulls the fewer people willing to support him.   If he ever comes before a jury again they are going to convict.  I have no doubt of that.  As a gun owner, I feel strongly this man shouldn't be owning weapons if he's wiping them out at the smallest provocation. 

And I'm fairly sure the Zimmerman Getbig Defense Team will be here any second.

They'll tell us this is just another case of people making stuff up about him.

Assault on LEO
Domestic battery
shooting trayvon
lying to judge about donations
3 traffic offenses since
2 domestic abuse incidents since then

He'll keep getting away with it.  His supporters (who said he was not a dangerous psycho before) will keep saying it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 04:35:57 PM »

Assault on LEO
Domestic battery
shooting trayvon
3 traffic offenses since

He'll keep getting away with it.  His supporters (who said he was not a dangerous psycho before) will keep saying it.

No one gets away with this kind of behavior forever. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »
It's said both these recent incidents involved Zimmerman's use of a gun to influence the behavior of others.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 06:45:52 PM »

Assault on LEO
Domestic battery
shooting trayvon
3 traffic offenses since

::)

Yeah, just because people thought he shouldn't be convicted of murder (the same ones who shit all over your predictions) means that they are Zimmerman supporters.

You're still butthurt little boy.

They didn't have enough to prove murder.  Get over it.  That doesn't mean anybody's gonna rush to defend Zimmerman everytime he fucks up.