Author Topic: Gyno at last!  (Read 2720 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Gyno at last!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2013, 03:32:51 AM »
My girlfriend asked me why i was playing with my nipple so much on Sunday night when we were watching football.  I told her it was sore from rubbing against my shirt playing golf.  ;D

8)

You find you cry much at the end of movies now?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 05:59:48 AM »
hey overload, show us your titts, sister ;D ;D

no big deal brother, whe i got them i somehow wished the anti estrogens wouldnt work, bc i knew post op the chest gonna look epicx good.it actualy looks sooo much better once youre healed up,its incredible.

you know, i been awake during my op and you can observe under the skin how gyno looks, you get to see how thick skin is, you even see the muscle fibres,its shocking at first but if you dont faint out, it becomes interesting.

many ppl think the gyno is just the lump, but its not, its just the "ground zero", it spreads from there like a nice weather cloud.
this means there acumulation of gyno tissue all around the nipple are, but you dont see that when skin is on it, from outside, you only feel the slight puffyness, not full hard like biceps presing through the skin.
this is slight layer of gyno tissue laying directly on the pec muscle and has to be ripped off like glue from cardboard.it also sounds the same.

in other words everyone is suprised when they see the amount of removed tissue,its always more than one would have thought.

this makes very big optical idfference once healed, the chest feels much flater,thinner, but it gets that wider look.simply bc the tissue is gone,kinda like lower bodyfat.

i got them from tren, came within few days, wehn i stopped it, the growth stopped, but it was there and didnt go away.
normaly if its a hard dense lump, youre way past where adex or letro can reverse it, lol, can believe that, when you xee it once its out, you know what i mean.

the stuff is looking like brain tissue with hardness of chicken breast, irreversible.

if its prolactin titts, neither letro nor adex will help.

make sure to tell the doc exactly what you want done, some of them confuse it with semi fat reduction op.

so far most ppl who went through the op have had doubts wether to do supplement ever again, haha, stay strong.

go off any gear whatsoever 1week before op.

careful after op with training, even training legs, the blodpressure can just burst open the wound and make it spill like the mexico gulf bp accident 8)

I can tell for sure this is the hard lump tissue and might end up getting much worse.

It's under control for now, i'm taking 20mg of Nolva ED and dropped the Dbol earlier in the week.  It seems to be fine for the time being, i'm going to give Nolva a chance for 2 weeks and then try some Letro.  My Endo said it's pointless to try and go after it with any drugs, as he thinks like most people here do and told me if it's your time to get it, you are most likely going to get it.

I'll probably just run the Nolva and once i'm done with it just go back to normal.  I don't mind having it cut out if i need to, but right now it's very small and you cannot notice it.  I don't plan on coming off AAS anytime soon, so i think having it removed this Summer is probably the best idea.

We shall see i guess.

8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2013, 07:03:40 AM »
yah nolva is ok for that(its not the best anti estrogen out there, but its just as good for the exact nipple issue,as good as adex).

your endo is right, even if it goes away(it will not, im not trying to call the devil into town,just realistic),the time has come, itll be back.

btw if not entirely off the gear, then atleast temp reduce the dose.

you can easy train again after few days if youre "hard", i trained lightly with the draiage pipes still in my titts 2 days post op.

can train some bodyparts,but lightly, and sitting cardio should be no problem.

obviously chest and back youll be able to train last, no sooner than 2weeks post op.if you can isolate upper chest area somewhat, thatll be possible after 1 week, doc says not to do it for 3 weeks or so, but youll see,the ego dont let you :D

just overtrain like hell right to the day of op,then you be thankful for couple days off.maybe not go there with sore pec muscle, but generaly overtrained entirely.

gyno is nothing to realy fight or so, its a medal of honor 8)

the op scars are for bbuilder what the 9 bullet holes are for 50cent ;D ;D
n

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2013, 07:41:23 AM »
In the same boat, waiting to cut mine out until next year when done with heavy cycle. Can see it a bit with a shirt on, oh well. 

Best of luck with yours bro

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 06:11:30 AM »
Have you ever had just a little gyno flare up in the past that went away with some anchileries?