Author Topic: Gyno at last!  (Read 2707 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Gyno at last!
« on: November 18, 2013, 12:51:21 PM »
So, i've been using some very serious amounts of AAS for over 12 years and i've never had even the slightest hint of gyno.

I'm currently running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ and 60mg Dbol and BAM, a nice little sore bump under my left nipple.

I find this a bit odd considering i've ran over 5g's of gear for 8 months at a time and i would consider what i'm running now a "cruise" dose.

Time to get my estrogen under control.  Thankfully it's way too small to see, but it's bothering the shit out of me.

8)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Gyno at last!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 12:55:45 PM »
Happens to the best of us.

No problems then suddenly on low dosages you get that funny feeling - extreme irritation, a little swelling, and a small lump. Happens to me on deca.

Go with letro, it will burn that off in a few weeks.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 02:40:39 PM »
That sucks bro.

Reminds me how we don't get away with a lot of stuff we used to when we were younger...

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »
Sucks dude, sorry to hear that. Happened to me semi-recently, 3g Test-e 1.5g Deca for 1.5 months or so, had to stop due to the gyno related issues, putting on a shirt hurt. Wasn't a fan of that cycle by any means (more than just the gyno). Best of luck bro

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 05:09:33 PM »
thats what i mean when i say eventualy it happens anyway if its meant to happen.

i think the reason, the cause, it entirely random and nobody can tell for individuals when and why itll happen.

sometimes its too high estrogen, sometimes its just alittle imbalance of test to estrogen ratio.

its random.

now you can try see if letro or aex will help,they should, but one day you go off those and theres an estrogen rebound etcetc.

this is precisely why it ridiculous and preposterous to predict and claim one knows how to prevent it.nobody knows for sure, the only way would be to have estrogen to test ratio monitored by a dco every single day(yes, gyo can happen overnight,very sudden bursts).

sand just bc someone doesnt get in on mega doses earlier on doesnt mean he cant get it on lower dosage of the very same streoids.

was the same, got away with everything, big blasts etcetc, then later on out of nowhere on low dosages, boom, bitchtitts.

one pattern i often see is it happening long after ppl go off.

as ive said, unpredictable.

but its no big deal anyway.operation will fix it if all else fails
n

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 05:46:10 PM »
that sucks bro

i always keep wondering if i have gyno or not, i mean im all paranoid with that shit , my nipples are a bit flabby when hot.. they do not have an attached look.. just when its cold they look perfect normal.. altho i have a very small lump behind both, they don't hurt or bother me even if i touch or press it, so idk... I been running 500mg test E and want to run it for more 6 month straight, better if i have some AI in hands?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 06:12:04 PM »
that sucks bro

i always keep wondering if i have gyno or not, i mean im all paranoid with that shit , my nipples are a bit flabby when hot.. they do not have an attached look.. just when its cold they look perfect normal.. altho i have a very small lump behind both, they don't hurt or bother me even if i touch or press it, so idk... I been running 500mg test E and want to run it for more 6 month straight, better if i have some AI in hands?
youll know without question when gyno is gyno, it hurts.

well can do letro or adex ,then it shouldnt happen.

but that only is kinda safe way for those 6 months, when you go off gear,things can change.when you go off ai-s ,things can change.

i wouldnt worry, same as with hair on head, if its meant to happen,it will, dont break your head too much thinking over it.

n

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 06:33:09 PM »
See, I was thinking that maybe with age something happens with the aromatase enzyme that would allow for more conversion of test to estradiol.

I would have to look up some studies to back this up but in the meantime this is an excerpt from wiki:

Factors known to increase aromatase activity include age, obesity, insulin, gonadotropins, and alcohol. Aromatase activity is decreased by prolactin, anti-Müllerian hormone and the common herbicide glyphosate.[6] Aromatase activity appears to be enhanced in certain estrogen-dependent local tissue next to breast tissue, endometrial cancer, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 06:54:01 PM »
youll know without question when gyno is gyno, it hurts.

well can do letro or adex ,then it shouldnt happen.

but that only is kinda safe way for those 6 months, when you go off gear,things can change.when you go off ai-s ,things can change.

i wouldnt worry, same as with hair on head, if its meant to happen,it will, dont break your head too much thinking over it.

hmm all i wanted to hear  :D so most likely i dont have it, i might buy adex then just in case..
hair is fine i guess, dont think i have tendency for baldness
thanks

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 07:25:32 PM »
hmm all i wanted to hear  :D so most likely i dont have it, i might buy adex then just in case..
thanks
Its a good idea to have adex on hand at all times when you're running gear, even as low as 500mg/wk. You never know if you're prone to gyno. I always thought I'd be prone to it since my nips are larger than that of an average man (that's the way I see it, anyway). But so far so good, no itchy/painful nips, but I still take adex once in a while to rid myself of bloat.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »
See, I was thinking that maybe with age something happens with the aromatase enzyme that would allow for more conversion of test to estradiol.

I would have to look up some studies to back this up but in the meantime this is an excerpt from wiki:

age and insulin.

this many do feel when eating much much carbs, you can feel how the body is taken over by estrogen.

groink once said it so nicely, he turninto an estrogen bomb on many carbs.

thanks
ha the adex can thin out the hair though, but dont worry.

no problemo, as said, wehn the gyno hits you, you wont be having neither time nor nerves to ask "do i have it",lol, you will know(unless very delusional, example cswol who called his gyno a laxzy nipple).

the op has its ups and downs.

ches tlooks better than ever before after it.gyno wont return if you have all gland removed.

tjhe downside, the op recovery hurts like hell.
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »

Wtf I didn't know prolactin inhibits ARomatase.

Obviously not much, hence the epic deca gyno flare ups most guys get

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 10:26:21 PM »
that sucks bro

This is exactly like me.

No pain ever, no itchiness, nothing.

Bu slight puffy look when hot, looks normal cold.

And slight lumps undermeath.

madg

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 10:27:17 PM »
So, i've been using some very serious amounts of AAS for over 12 years and i've never had even the slightest hint of gyno.

I'm currently running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ and 60mg Dbol and BAM, a nice little sore bump under my left nipple.

I find this a bit odd considering i've ran over 5g's of gear for 8 months at a time and i would consider what i'm running now a "cruise" dose.

Time to get my estrogen under control.  Thankfully it's way too small to see, but it's bothering the shit out of me.

8)

God punish u for be on that small dosage ...now blast 3-5 g and all will be good again !!

;D ;D ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 01:01:00 AM »

For us running supraphysiological amounts of hormones I would imagine that inhibition to be very minimal. Regardless, prolactin plays a role in gyno development by itself. It's been over a year since I took deca but from what I recall, the sensation in the nipples was slightly different to that of estrogen related compounds. That may have to do with the fact it can make your nipples leak milk lol... oh brother!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 02:33:17 AM »

I'm currently running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ and 60mg Dbol and BAM, a nice little sore bump under my left nipple..

Thankfully it's way too small to see, but it's bothering the shit out of me.

8)

Congratulations.

Now lets get some cream for your coffee.

;D
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 07:11:33 AM »

yeah but this inhibiting thing doesnt help much, for the prolactin can cause just the same bitch titts.

some say the prolactin titts will rather not happen, but im not so sure on that.

some ppl get the tren and deca titts, but none on test etc

the others are the opposite and then some other get it from both, some never get it.

its somewhat safe to say if one ran test,tren and anadrol all at once, that hes lucky and not a candidate for the titts.

didnt know you got nipps man, this is bad, you look bad enough as it is ;D ;D
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 07:14:16 AM »
yeah but this inhibiting thing doesnt help much, for the prolactin can cause just the same bitch titts.

some say the prolactin titts will rather not happen, but im not so sure on that.

the others are the opposite and then some other get it from both, some never get it.

its somewhat safe to say if one ran test,tren and anadrol all at once, that hes lucky and not a candidate for the titts.

Worst part is I can't claim natural any more with these puffy delicious nips winking at everyone  :-[

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27:44 AM »
Thanks for all the information everyone!

Yes, this is real gyno for sure and i can feel it getting pretty sore.  I'm trying not to play with it too much. ;D

The good part is that i'm extremely lean right now and you can't see anything. My nips aren't puffy at all, but the gyno is a hard lump about the size of a pea.  I have some Adex and Letro on hand, so i'm going to try to knock out the estrogen, but like Gal said i'm not going to get too crazy because i understand how estrogen can rebound and make everything worse. 

I dropped the Dbol yesterday and i'm going to see if that helps.  This was the first time i've used Dbol in about 2 years.  I've never had even the slightest hint of gyno before so who knows.  I think it's just like everyone said, you just get it one day or you don't.  If it gets out of control i'll get it cut out.  I have really small nips for my size so there is no way i'm walking around with lumps on my chest.

Maybe i should just blast for a few months and see what happens, then get it cut out.  I'm not really trying to add much size anymore, i just want to stay around 220 and low BF.

Thanks for all the responses.  I feel like i'm starting a new chapter in the book of cycles.

8)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 08:19:40 AM »
On the bright side, now you can stay at home and rub your very own titties all night.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »
On the bright side, now you can stay at home and rub your very own titties all night.

My girlfriend asked me why i was playing with my nipple so much on Sunday night when we were watching football.  I told her it was sore from rubbing against my shirt playing golf.  ;D

8)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 09:32:21 AM »

People with big aerolas are prone to prolactin gyno. This is my experience.

Can you guys recollect the relatin between aerola size and prolactin or test induced gyno??
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 11:29:29 AM »
hey overload, show us your titts, sister ;D ;D

no big deal brother, whe i got them i somehow wished the anti estrogens wouldnt work, bc i knew post op the chest gonna look epicx good.it actualy looks sooo much better once youre healed up,its incredible.

you know, i been awake during my op and you can observe under the skin how gyno looks, you get to see how thick skin is, you even see the muscle fibres,its shocking at first but if you dont faint out, it becomes interesting.

many ppl think the gyno is just the lump, but its not, its just the "ground zero", it spreads from there like a nice weather cloud.
this means there acumulation of gyno tissue all around the nipple are, but you dont see that when skin is on it, from outside, you only feel the slight puffyness, not full hard like biceps presing through the skin.
this is slight layer of gyno tissue laying directly on the pec muscle and has to be ripped off like glue from cardboard.it also sounds the same.

in other words everyone is suprised when they see the amount of removed tissue,its always more than one would have thought.

this makes very big optical idfference once healed, the chest feels much flater,thinner, but it gets that wider look.simply bc the tissue is gone,kinda like lower bodyfat.

i got them from tren, came within few days, wehn i stopped it, the growth stopped, but it was there and didnt go away.
normaly if its a hard dense lump, youre way past where adex or letro can reverse it, lol, can believe that, when you xee it once its out, you know what i mean.

the stuff is looking like brain tissue with hardness of chicken breast, irreversible.

if its prolactin titts, neither letro nor adex will help.

make sure to tell the doc exactly what you want done, some of them confuse it with semi fat reduction op.

so far most ppl who went through the op have had doubts wether to do supplement ever again, haha, stay strong.

go off any gear whatsoever 1week before op.

careful after op with training, even training legs, the blodpressure can just burst open the wound and make it spill like the mexico gulf bp accident 8)
n

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »

Lmao
~

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 02:44:26 AM »
You should look into raloxifene it is a better option than letro. It wont crash your estrogen levels and make you feel like shit. 60 mgs for 10 days than 30mgs a day tell its reversed. Improvements should happen in about 4 to 6 weeks. I didn't just come up with this it's from a respected member on another forum I don't know if he would want to be named or not so lol im just going to say I don't deserve credit for coming up with this.

But if you look into raloxifene and gyno reversal it has some good reviews. I would personally use this method over letro. I know every body has their own ways of doing things though.