Author Topic: Zimmerman Arrested.....AGAIN!!!  (Read 6434 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Zimmerman Arrested.....AGAIN!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2013, 08:38:51 AM »
Zimmerman's an idiot.  Regardless of the Trayvon incident he should realize that his life will be under the microscope from now on.  He should've moved, laid low and counted his blessings that the court of public opinion didn't convict his ass.

It's like he's looking to go to jail...the 'OJ Simpson' disease.

Maybe he was an AttentionHoe right from the get-go... :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »
;D

LOL great poster

you even managed to add both chicks

the fat one in the front and the one he was cheating on her with in the back, straddling that pole :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2013, 09:03:56 AM »
Zimmerman's an idiot.  Regardless of the Trayvon incident he should realize that his life will be under the microscope from now on.  He should've moved, laid low and counted his blessings that the court of public opinion didn't convict his ass.

It's like he's looking to go to jail...the 'OJ Simpson' disease.

Exactly, he's only fueling the problem by attracting attention to himself. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2013, 10:43:42 PM »
Seeing as how zimmerman supposedly pulled a gun on an old man, and a pregnant woman...

Looking back...

is there ANY DOUBT in anyone's mind that zimmerman already had his gun out while chasing someone thru the yards he described as on drugs, fcking punk, burglar, and possibly armed?

ANY?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2013, 04:11:26 PM »
George Zimmerman's girlfriend wants charges dropped, document says

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman's girlfriend is asking a judge to lift an order that blocks her from seeing him and says she wants charges against him dropped.

In a court document obtained by CNN Monday, Samantha Scheibe says she wants a no-contact provision against Zimmerman lifted so the couple can "talk and be together."
"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," she says.
Zimmerman was arrested on November 18 at Scheibe's Apopka, Florida, home after the two had a heated fight. According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun and then pointed it at her "for a minute."
But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.
"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2013, 04:17:32 PM »

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman's girlfriend is asking a judge to lift an order that blocks her from seeing him and says she wants charges against him dropped.

In a court document obtained by CNN Monday, Samantha Scheibe says she wants a no-contact provision against Zimmerman lifted so the couple can "talk and be together."
Zimmerman was arrested on November 18 at Scheibe's Apopka, Florida, home after the two had a heated fight. According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun and then pointed it at her "for a minute."
But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.
"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."
If that's the case they need to lock that slut up.  Making a false report should be taken seriously.
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »

If nothing else, Zimmerman has horrible taste in women. Some bitch did what she did to him, did this to me, the relationship would be finished.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2013, 05:23:29 PM »
It's obvious that the Illuminati have paid Zimmerman's girlfriend to frame him.

Zimmerman is a great man, a righteous man, an innocent man.

I just hope that all those who have besmirched his name are eventually held to account for it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »
If nothing else, Zimmerman has horrible taste in women. Some bitch did what she did to him, did this to me, the relationship would be finished.
Ah, but she is pregnant (with his child?) and they "talked it over" and have "patched things up"....
And the cycle of Dysfunction continues...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2013, 05:55:26 PM »
Ah, but she is pregnant (with his child?) and they "talked it over" and have "patched things up"....
And the cycle of Dysfunction continues...

Giving birth to another future stripper no doubt.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2013, 06:07:57 PM »
It's obvious that the Illuminati have paid Zimmerman's girlfriend to frame him.

Zimmerman is a great man, a righteous man, an innocent man.

I just hope that all those who have besmirched his name are eventually held to account for it.
The guy from all accounts is a broke, unemployed, suicidal loser.

If you support him, put your money where your mouth is and send him some money. Keep him well fed and clothed for the rest of his life so that he can pay his legal bills and live life free from harrassment.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »
The guy from all accounts is a broke, unemployed, suicidal loser.

If you support him, put your money where your mouth is and send him some money. Keep him well fed and clothed for the rest of his life so that he can pay his legal bills and live life free from harrassment.

Zimmerman (Peace be upon him) is twice the man you are.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2013, 06:15:25 PM »
Zimmerman (Peace be upon him) is twice the man you are.

I understand, big guy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2013, 06:19:35 PM »
I understand, big guy.

Go get AIDS.  Unless you already have it.  If so, then never mind.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »
Go get AIDS.  Unless you already have it.  If so, then never mind.
:D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »
:D

I contend that you are the one who is mad.  You are the one who is using bold letters and underlining shit.  I don't understand people with this "are you mad" meme.  People use it all the time regardless if it fits the situation or not.  It's barely funny when it's used appropriately.  When it's not used appropriately it's like, WTF?

Gets some better material fag.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2013, 06:44:21 PM »
Really, what do I have to be mad about?  My homie (Zimmerman) shot the skittle packing thief and got off scot free.

Win-win.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2013, 07:43:06 PM »
Really, what do I have to be mad about?  My homie (Zimmerman) shot the skittle packing thief and got off scot free.

Win-win.

you should be careful with your words lest karma come back and bite you in the ass when someone murders a close member of your family for no good reason... dont be a dick.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2013, 07:46:14 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2013, 08:31:28 PM »
you should be careful with your words lest karma come back and bite you in the ass when someone murders a close member of your family for no good reason... dont be a dick.

Fuck off

There is no such thing as karma.  The world is not fair.  People do not get what they deserve.  People do not reap what the sow.  Look around you.