Author Topic: George Zimmerman`s new Girlfriend  (Read 3756 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman`s new Girlfriend
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 04:42:41 PM »
My doctor told me to eat more plants. I've eaten way more fruits and vegetables, I now shit a lot.

Fact.  When old people stop shitting, they die.  Shitting is good for you.   :D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 04:44:09 PM »
Has he received any money from his lawsuit yet

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 04:44:59 PM »
Popeye used to have sex with Olive Oil.

yes thats just falcon prophecy right there

manys first favorite cartoon would be popeye and olive oil

manys first favorite bulking diet , as a vegetarian will lead them to the idea of Olive oil diet in mass quantities

rightfully so

because on paper. it seems this shit will make you superior

this would be book one of the falcon baby steps
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 04:46:20 PM »
Then it's time to start taking you more seriously.
if your not makeing proper pyramid shits daily then you will not be superior like the annunkai
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
He deserves some pussy after the shit he was put through just for defending himself.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2013, 04:50:27 PM »
i wouldve been pissed if zimmerman  was fuckin a 5foot 10 blonde with natural ddd's, that wouldve ruined my night
A

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2013, 04:51:24 PM »

dam. bruh traded up

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2013, 04:56:58 PM »
they look like two dumbsluts who eat fried chicken biscuit sandwiches once a day an only take a shit once every two weeks

there is so many yung dumb bitches who only shit once a week or less

Holyshit it all makes sense now

My new girlfriend eats like shit, she is pretty skinny actually, but no vegetables at all ect.

She says she never farts outside the restroom I never believed her

Gonna ask her tomorrow how often she has to take a shit

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
Popeye used to have sex with Olive Oil.

What happened when Bluto went to Mount Olive?

Popeye got pissed!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »
Holyshit it all makes sense now

My new girlfriend eats like shit, she is pretty skinny actually, but no vegetables at all ect.

She says she never farts outside the restroom I never believed her

Gonna ask her tomorrow how often she has to take a shit

This is why I make every woman I sleep with shit on my chest first. I then inspect the fecal matter to determine if her diet is quality enough for my cock to penetrate her vagina.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
This is why I make every woman I sleep with shit on my chest first. I then inspect the fecal matter to determine if her diet is quality enough for my cock to penetrate her vagina.
You should be doing it all for the corn instead.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »
You should be doing it all for the corn instead.

I do collect the corn and sell it to the petroleum companies so they can make ethanol. I use that money and my G4P monies to finance all my bodybuilding supplements. Ignoring the fact that I get my chest shat upon and my anus pounded by many diffrent men, I pretty much get free creatine.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2013, 09:20:11 PM »
I do collect the corn and sell it to the petroleum companies so they can make ethanol. I use that money and my G4P monies to finance all my bodybuilding supplements. Ignoring the fact that I get my chest shat upon and my anus pounded by many diffrent men, I pretty much get free creatine.

I wish you would post more here.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2013, 09:58:09 PM »
I wish you would post more here.

If I post too much my wife will shut me down CSWOL style.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2013, 10:12:14 PM »
George Zimmerman arrested over domestic violence call after incident with girlfriend

Barely four months after he was acquitted in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager that spurred demonstrations across the country, George Zimmerman has been arrested in Florida following a dispute with his girlfriend, authorities said.

Mr Zimmerman, 30, was charged with domestic aggravated assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief after he and his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, had an argument at their home in Apopka, northwest of Orlando, said Chief Deputy Sheriff Dennis Lemma of Seminole County.

Ms Scheibe told investigators that she had asked Mr Zimmerman to leave the residence, and that he had begun packing his belongings, including two firearms, before growing agitated and turning violent.

Mr Lemma said that Mr Zimmerman had ‘‘broken a table and, at one point, pointed a long-barrelled shotgun’’ at Ms Scheibe, who said he aimed at her for about a minute. Later in the altercation, the authorities said, Mr Zimmerman forced Ms Scheibe, who was uninjured, out of the home before obstructing a doorway with furniture.

‘‘He just pushed me out of my house and locked me out,’’ Ms Scheibe told a 911 dispatcher.
Law enforcement officials arrived soon after.

‘‘The deputies were able to open the door and push away the furniture that was blocking the door, and confronted George Zimmerman as he sat there,’’ Mr Lemma said during a news conference in Sanford, Florida.
‘‘At that time, he was unarmed.’’

Mr Zimmerman was being held without bail ahead of a court appearance in Florida on Tuesday, which officials said was typical in a domestic violence case.

STUPID FAT FUCK
V

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2013, 11:20:56 PM »
George Zimmerman arrested over domestic violence call after incident with girlfriend

Barely four months after he was acquitted in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager that spurred demonstrations across the country, George Zimmerman has been arrested in Florida following a dispute with his girlfriend, authorities said.

Mr Zimmerman, 30, was charged with domestic aggravated assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief after he and his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, had an argument at their home in Apopka, northwest of Orlando, said Chief Deputy Sheriff Dennis Lemma of Seminole County.

Ms Scheibe told investigators that she had asked Mr Zimmerman to leave the residence, and that he had begun packing his belongings, including two firearms, before growing agitated and turning violent.

Mr Lemma said that Mr Zimmerman had ‘‘broken a table and, at one point, pointed a long-barrelled shotgun’’ at Ms Scheibe, who said he aimed at her for about a minute. Later in the altercation, the authorities said, Mr Zimmerman forced Ms Scheibe, who was uninjured, out of the home before obstructing a doorway with furniture.

‘‘He just pushed me out of my house and locked me out,’’ Ms Scheibe told a 911 dispatcher.
Law enforcement officials arrived soon after.

‘‘The deputies were able to open the door and push away the furniture that was blocking the door, and confronted George Zimmerman as he sat there,’’ Mr Lemma said during a news conference in Sanford, Florida.
‘‘At that time, he was unarmed.’’

Mr Zimmerman was being held without bail ahead of a court appearance in Florida on Tuesday, which officials said was typical in a domestic violence case.

STUPID FAT FUCK

This guy has been given do many chances...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2013, 11:31:01 PM »
Here's another good one, apparently The Zim Zam had the Scheibe-girlfriend on the side ALREADY during the trials

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417905/George-Zimmermans-affair-SECOND-woman-arrested.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2013, 04:39:50 AM »
Whatever is on that ipad must be pretty damning... smashing and stabbing it?  LOL....

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2013, 06:37:22 AM »
Zimmerman is the new OJ Simpson. Got off for murder but will be locked up for stupid shit.