Author Topic: Who else doesnt like indian culture?  (Read 7354 times)

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
Re: Who else doesnt like indian culture?
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2013, 07:16:22 AM »
compared to Romania, India is nirvana

You have visited both extensively I take it

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2013, 07:26:21 AM »
You have visited both extensively I take it

I've  been to India many times.  Shit hole is a nice way of saying what its like.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2013, 07:28:42 AM »
they're at least cleaner than russians

Russians left a lot of residue on your mother....that's why you're bitter.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2013, 07:33:30 AM »
I've  been to India many times.  Shit hole is a nice way of saying what its like.

As with all countries it depends where you go. If you stick to the major cities or economic centers then yes it is a shit hole. Many parts of Kerala and Goa are beautiful and well worth exploring.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2013, 07:35:25 AM »
Hve you ever been to Romania? Or is this another lame attempt at getting a reaction from me like the other ones?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2013, 07:38:22 AM »
My neighbors from India smell like shit.

It is from all the heavy eating. Maybe heavy lifting too. ::)

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2013, 07:39:13 AM »
Hve you ever been to Romania? Or is this another lame attempt at getting a reaction from me like the other ones?

Romania should be on more peoples lists of places to visit. I for sure want to go back, Mamaia was a bit too touristy but a lot of fun. There are some crazy beautiful women there.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2013, 07:51:42 AM »
I've met a lot of brilliant Indian men and women!  Always very nice, humble folks too.

Of course they must be crushed under the boot of America like the worthless ants they are.   ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »
This might come as a shock to some getbiggers, but people are people everywhere around the world. There are intelligent and spiritual individuals and there is plenty of scum. Think about the diversity you have in the city you live and extrapolate it to a country and then it'd sum up the world. Even getbig is a microcosmos of our society today. You need not study every drop of water in the ocean to know the ocean. One drop is enough.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2013, 09:58:48 AM »
This might come as a shock to some getbiggers, but people are people everywhere around the world. There are intelligent and spiritual individuals and there is plenty of scum. Think about the diversity you have in the city you live and extrapolate it to a country and then it'd sum up the world. Even getbig is a microcosmos of our society today. You need not study every drop of water in the ocean to know the ocean. One drop is enough.

Uhh,Sev you're talking to people that never leave their parents basement ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2013, 10:14:41 AM »
India is a deadful place.  They still have the plague.  I mean c'mon the plague?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2013, 11:18:13 AM »
India is a deadful place.  They still have the plague.  I mean c'mon the plague?
India has many "problems". They also have many wonderful things.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »

This.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2013, 12:07:37 PM »
Would have to see this, genetics rule, and Indians can have hips, but their genetics dictate that booty is shaped differently, like a white woman....unless she had work done.
Can I holler if I see a hot Indian girl? Probably will not happen.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »

A 30% poverty rate is not a "problem", it's a disaster.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »

Bull, Romanian army is not arm with 1940's old British rifles  ;D like Pakis.
Romania is NATO & EC country + they hate gypsies/indians  ;)
Vlad Dracul was fighting Turks/Islam all his life.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »

Likes caws shit , oh how "wonderful"  ::) or slums !.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
wonderful India.... ::)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2013, 03:23:41 PM »
Never have a problem with the ones that come here legitimately and assimilate to the American culture and try to fit (mingle, etc), but the ones who strictly carry the ways of their homeland and only associate with their kind bother me (a lot of my frustration with the latter type also has to do with the fact that they come here taking our tech jobs while kids graduating are jobless  ???)

maybe those kids should have tried a little harder, been a little less entitled and be willing to work 60+ hour weeks instead of spending most of their working day on reddit.

I live in a part of the bay area that's maybe 50% FOB indian. The only thing I don't like about them is they're fcking terrible drivers, truly awful.. they do 15 MPH under the speed limit at all times and refuse to let people past. Only elderly Asians in SUVs are worse to deal with on the roads.

half my family is 'indian' but from Trinidad / guyana and that's a totally different culture as anyone who's been to carnival will know.. and theyre all mixed anyway.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »

I'm not Usha.  I'm Zubin.

Good night, Jugdish.

My question...if Indians are so goddamn smart, why do they smell so bad?  And why is half their country starving to death?  And for fucks sake...do they even lift????

~

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »
You cannot judge such an ancient culture of a billion people and so many customs with more diversity than the rest of the world via interaction with a few..

It is true that India suffered a massive influx of modern "culture" in the past 50 years like everyone else. But if you get past the money hungry elite and posers you can still find spiritual people and ancient customs which are testament to a lineage of a different kind. Go to India and feel the frequency of the place for yourself, not as a tourist per se but as a civilized modern day pilgrim. There are still places in India that preserve the ancient spiritual roots that were not too long ago permeating the whole peninsula. If the USA is the epitome of materialism then up until not long ago, India was the polar opposite .. an example of religious tolerance and a society that encouraged spiritual and religious expression regardless of form or symbol.

not quite right, every now and then big clashes between hindus and muslims erupt with hundreds of dead. There are always tensions between them and small incidents turn into a bloodbath.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2013, 04:20:55 PM »
behind closed doors they think youre a joke

I've heard people say that before...I believe it stems from the white man giving the overly emotional women power in the world...It's hard to respect a man who's controlled by a woman on almost all aspects of his life...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2013, 04:36:30 PM »
I've heard people say that before...I believe it stems from the white man giving the overly emotional women power in the world...It's hard to respect a man who's controlled by a woman on almost all aspects of his life...

We Russians don't suffer from testiclectimy, the rest of the "churka" worlds opinion I don't give a fuck about......nm

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2013, 04:42:51 PM »

Good night, Jugdish.

My question...if Indians are so goddamn smart, why do they smell so bad?  And why is half their country starving to death?  And for fucks sake...do they even lift????

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2013, 04:50:22 PM »

Good night, Jugdish.

The ones who lived in Cary were turds, if course most people in general who live in Cary are turds too. Such whiners and over played their hand in bargaining on many occasions. 

I did have one young guy who was very cool.  Bought a bunch of stuff and I gave him a good package deal. At the end he asked if I could do better. I said no and just laughed, pointed at his skin and said he had to ask or they would disown him.    ;D